Verifying Files

Rangergod - Raging Tide
Rangergod - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
Verifying files Verifying files Verifying files thats all I see popping up every so often above the green line in my client launcher... What ever shall I do?

lol So, I was about to delete and try to reinstall, then I remembered I have a Toshiba and Its smart self will try to fix the download, so I made it crash, after the crash it was like, "want me to reinstall the needed files?". You KNOW I was like HELL YEAH! lol anyway so now my new problem is the update taking for ever >_> I'm at like literally 95% xD >_>
The Questions is: is it me or server taking a while to get uses to people trying to download, or is it just an as* load of stuff?
"In case you can't do the math, as you stand there alone and consider fighting me, you'll be facing an army of over 30,000 hollows!" - Aaroniero Arruruerie, Novena Espada

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Rangergod - Raging Tide on

Comments

• irgoz
    irgoz Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You are one of the unlucky like me :) Yes most ppl has the same problem. Download taking too much time and errors at update >.< I keep trying.. if u got a solution post here pls .
  • ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Depending on your network connection it may be best to use the torrent option. I found this was faster personally. Let me know you're experience.

Thank you.
  • RedFangz - Heavens Tear
    RedFangz - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    can u please post the torrent link here? :) ive been trying to download it since last night but when it gets to login.(something) it says theres a problem and asks me if i would like to try again. Since it has auto retry i left it on and slept, but when i woke up, the same problem is still occurring.. :S can someone pls post a link here for the torrent download for the update? ty
    True greatness comes not because of winning every battle, but in winning without ever fighting -Sun Tzu
    >>http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=bf82353e88e001a6<&lt;
    They can say what they want imma keep my head up, the thought of me losing never crossed my mind..
    16k hp for a lvl 90 barb is good don't u think? :P considering i have 2.86 aps for fun :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]