How long did it take for your patch

Nhuey - Raging Tide
Nhuey - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Just wondering, right now I just started the patch for the expansion, though for some reason it doesnt show the progress of % done like it used to in the old launcher, how long did it take you guys to patch this big boy up? =O
Post edited by Nhuey - Raging Tide on

Comments

• reeceboc
    reeceboc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well, if ur doing it auto update that takes longer because i bet ALOT of poeple are doing it that ay if u download it manuel it does it for you only basicly so for some people it can take 10 mins ( which i think is mad ) for me its taking 2 hour and 47 mins. but like i said if you do it auto it could take up to 10 hours. its really random on you're internet connection but for the fastest way as possible. i say go manuel, want the link to do manuel download?
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Oh well I am in no rush really. =p I was just wondering, wish they could put that bar to show up the % progress.. someone its bothering me xD This is gonna be an endless download. b:chuckle
  • reeceboc
    edited March 2011
    add, reece_swain@hotmail.co.uk on msn. so we can talk to pass the bordem rofl. D:
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    o.o...........
  • reeceboc
    edited March 2011
    Meh, -.-.... i'm bored ok! xD
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Lol, if it makes you feel better, i added =P
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It took me 20 minutes for the downloading part.
    I knew I shouldn't had saved it before the maintenance.
    Since now I've been waiting for nearly 12 hours soon now for the stupid thing to verify...
    And I'm only 55% done I think?
    I have no clue.
    Never trusting the patch before maintenance again....
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    xD Oh well, that sucks. Now that I look back at my DL, its 70% done ( yeah the damn progress bar actually works now)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    15 minutes to download, 10 minutes to patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Similar to Rawrgh. About 10 minutes to download the and 5 minutes to patch. The launcher just updated so I'm goin' online now b:bye
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    30 mins DL and 5 mins patch.b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    WTB someone to bootcamp my mac...or someone to update crossover games.

I can't even play the game and see the new fashionb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Everything done within 15 mins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Aurigae - Raging Tide
    Aurigae - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011

two hours..... and still going b:surrenderb:cryb:angry
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hour and a half b:cry

But I patched as soon as possible so I didn't miss all the noob Earthguards that everybody rerolled in the first minutes.
  • legendzulu
    legendzulu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    12min download 7min patch
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It took me 20 minutes for the downloading part.
    I knew I shouldn't had saved it before the maintenance.
    Since now I've been waiting for nearly 12 hours soon now for the stupid thing to verify...
    And I'm only 55% done I think?
    I have no clue.
    Never trusting the patch before maintenance again....
    b:surrender

Hope!!!! b:dirty

So I heard there was some drama with the QQme vent server? What was that all about?
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Gargorx - Raging Tide
    Gargorx - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    about 10 minutes to download and patch itb:bye
    non-cs