14567810»

Comments

• Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao wtf korean?
    im european b:victory
    Dutch to be exact, get your info straigtened, right now it seems kinda g4y.

ohh wait you are g4y... hmhz, Awkward b:surrender
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They didn't get the joke?
    i didnt know Drakon was North Korea b:surprised
    Funny enough, mono once told me radiance is a dictatorship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    .......lol

Drakon is terrible, any members reading this, join another TW faction.

/burned.

inb4"noEnrageis".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear
    Shroom_Fairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao wtf korean?
    im european b:victory
    Dutch to be exact, get your info straigtened, right now it seems kinda g4y.

ohh wait you are g4y... hmhz, Awkward b:surrender
    b:sad You made me awkward because you didn't get the joke. b:cry
    You know, your eyebrow drives me crazy. It's so thick, i'ts so dark, so very...connected...b:dirty
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    argh sorry if the joke went over your head...times like these I do miss Sgt cuz he at leaste GOT the politically charged jokes i would make :(

learn2currentevents b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    politically

shouldn't use such difficult words b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    many a great thinker were also terrible spellers b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    argh sorry if the joke went over your head...times like these I do miss Sgt cuz he at leaste GOT the politically charged jokes i would make :(

learn2currentevents b:bye

I heard he's on FW now. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nice to see that PWI might of done the best thing they have ever ever done before. They still got to sort out class balance and make it so they new gear cant be farmed by just one char meaning a 5aps BM.

I might start a seeker for some fun as there is really nothing else to do ones u get your char 100 on PWI not much to do but start a nother.

Un like WOW u have a lot to do past maxs lvl like work on gear and the gear u cant farm with just one guy u have to have 5man teams at the start then 10 man and u can even do 25 man team + ever thing is fair and even in PvP well u stand no chace on this game if u dont cat shop like hell. Rich stay more skilled move on to game's like Rift or WOW.

As time past a long u will see where i am coming from but if u are just immature for your age u will just flame me like a little 5 year old kid.

U credit card hos will love the new Game u play to your heart is dead then what have u got to prove for all your time when in 2-3 years time there shut down the game as not a nother people are pumping a another $
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    meh who cares Duty, if your gonna still play, then play dont always complain....anywayssssssss b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've never TW'ed and still suck at PvP, but want to get there some day. But from what i'm seeing the game's focus on money and not keeping a fair level field of play is taking the spirit out of most of the players. You heavy hitters are bored and the lower level newer players can't get to the point to give you guys a challenge what fun is that. If they took the cash away for owning a territory and made it a bit less expensive I know you guys would fight for them anyway. There would be more competition if it was based on something else and regulated differently. But sorry to say, I don't think it's going to happen. Something to do with why some can't see the forest because there are to many trees in the way. b:surrender
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Un like WOW u have a lot to do past maxs lvl like work on gear and the gear u cant farm with just one guy u have to have 5man teams at the start then 10 man and u can even do 25 man team + ever thing is fair and even in PvP well u stand no chace on this game if u dont cat shop like hell. Rich stay more skilled move on to game's like Rift or WOW.
    Ok wow is ****.They make more money but have worse graphics and controls.If you like it go ahead and play,you just look like an idiot cause you have to pay a monthly subscription/

As time past a long u will see where i am coming from but if u are just immature for your age u will just flame me like a little 5 year old kid.
    And what does your post say about you?

U credit card hos will love the new Game u play to your heart is dead then what have u got to prove for all your time when in 2-3 years time there shut down the game as not a nother people are pumping a another $
    Ok we are credit card hos?Some of us choose to pay money to make the game a tad easier.You have to pay for yours and what do you get out of it?You have minis-cue customization,sub par graphics,and a huge lack of individuality thats seen in almost every other mmorpg. We maybe credit card hos but we get something out of it.You are just a credit card s|ut,you pay and get nothing
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok we are credit card hos?Some of us choose to pay money to make the game a tad easier.You have to pay for yours and what do you get out of it?You have minis-cue customization,sub par graphics,and a huge lack of individuality thats seen in almost every other mmorpg. We maybe credit card hos but we get something out of it.You are just a credit card s|ut,you pay and get nothing

Graphics are great on WOW u just have a **** computer lol and u spend money to make life very easy for u no fun in that try working for 4-8weeks get your gear the hard way then u get the satisfaction of it all.

Well WOW has the most players playing it and has for then just 6 sever we have over 50+ and 12mil players cant be wrong can they.

Mr. Duck u are stuck in the past move on.

WOW=9POUND A M not 100-200 a week or 2
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Graphics are great on WOW u just have a **** computer lol and u spend money to make life very easy for u no fun in that try working for 4-8weeks get your gear the hard way then u get the satisfaction of it all.

Well WOW has the most players playing it and has for then just 6 sever we have over 50+ and 12mil players cant be wrong can they.

Mr. Duck u are stuck in the past move on.

WOW=

if WOW is better then why are u here??
    go troll the WOW forum instead..b:bye
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if WOW is better then why are u here??
    go troll the WOW forum instead..b:bye

We don't have trolls and im here to see what the new stuff is like Rain lol
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Only reason I play this still is because I'm waiting on G.W. 2 and spending time with Aneurysmal... Then I'm GTFO off PWI. Moving on to other things... Just hope GW 2 comes out sooner than later, lol.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I heard WoW is a very poor game with a childish and immature community, they make this community look like wise elders...

And am I the only 1 who thinks mystics are fun and OP b:chuckle
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If they took the cash away for owning a territory and made it a bit less expensive I know you guys would fight for them anyway. There would be more competition if it was based on something else and regulated differently.

um where have you been? they did take away the cash for owning a territory...and all it resulted in was that weaker guilds became even more weak. the few that would fight for the opportunity to possibly cash in stopped fighting and enrage took over the map because we, for the most part, TW for the fun (and kill counts) not the pay. much QQing ensued and now we have pay for tw again. too little too late, i might add.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear
    DeathSwarm - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I heard WoW is a very poor game with a childish and immature community, they make this community look like wise elders...

And am I the only 1 who thinks mystics are fun and OP b:chuckle

I tried playing WoW but it wasn't anything special. Basically got bored of it in like a month. Not sure how people actually like that game but they do. Guess I'll never get over the fact that the WoW series (I/II/III) used to be a Strategy/RTS game like Starcraft is. In a way that switch from the Strategy/RTS to the MMO department turned me off of WoW. Also heard that WoW addictions have lead to death or people being arrested for neglect.

@Anne: Some people will always be jealous and we can't make everyone happy.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Also heard that WoW addictions have lead to death or people being arrested for neglect.

I'm so sorry, how did your son die?

Overdose of WoW.

funny lol
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm so sorry, how did your son die?

Overdose of WoW.

funny lol

I would laugh so hard...depending on who it was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]