QQ and PK

Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
PK PK PK .... aahh isnt it fun ? yeah it is , what its not fun is being trash talked by the person u kill just cuz ur better b:surrender

Cube Cube Cube.... ahhh isint it fun? yeah it is, what its not fun is being trash talked and insulted by ur rival faction just cuz u kill em >.>; QQ i die too much QQ then get ur whole faction threatened by the leader threatened to be killed in CoF... cough not saying name cough ...

anyways yeah tired of that **** soooo.... are u trash talked/insulted when u kill some1? am i not the only 1 to go thru this...? let me know , thanks :D
Post edited by Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PK PK PK .... aahh isnt it fun ? yeah it is , what its not fun is being trash talked by the person u kill just cuz ur better b:surrender

Cube Cube Cube.... ahhh isint it fun? yeah it is, what its not fun is being trash talked and insulted by ur rival faction just cuz u kill em >.>; QQ i die too much QQ then get ur whole faction threatened by the leader threatened to be killed in CoF... cough not saying name cough ...

anyways yeah tired of that **** soooo.... are u trash talked/insulted when u kill some1? am i not the only 1 to go thru this...? let me know , thanks :D

b:cry QQ moar?

and before u want to get ppls sympathies, maybe tell everything ;D everything have 2 sides, also haters gonna hate xD b:bye
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    b:cry QQ moar?

and before u want to get ppls sympathies, maybe tell everything ;D everything have 2 sides, also haters gonna hate xD b:bye

yes mazsi more b:cry pls lmao , and nothing to tell .... well there is:

step 1) trash talk
    step 2) get killed
    step 3)b:cry
    b:chuckle
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    asuming we are talking about regen here,

gotta admit, being the self proclaimed top faction they sure QQ alot when they get killed
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:chuckle hmm lol sure thing, if u say. we all lame and qq, feel better?

have a fun and nice daaaaaaaaaaaay to every1 b:bye
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yep, I get trash talked and insulted week in and out, nothing to do with PK though. I think that PKers in a PvE server are kind of like the pro-athlete in the special Olympics. If you really were looking for the challenge in PK, you'd do as cheze, fizban and those true PKers did, and moved to LC when they saw they had outgrown this server's PK expectations.

If PK is no longer a challenge for you in Dreamweaver Zero, please, do us all a favor and follow them, unless of course, you are aware of the fact that past that gear you have farmed, there isn't really much skill, just very impressive firepower. Occult Ice Proc and a spark isn't PK. Stealth and hope for a 2 spark frenzied crit on headhunt is not PK. Sleep, debuff and triple spark tempest is not PK. Unless you rolled in Dreamweaver server.

TW TW TW... ahhh isn't it fun? Oh, yes, yes it is. Specially when you get to win with 17 minutes left to make a few babies go capslockrage in their faction chat. Blaming their own members because they can't stop for a minute to see how flawed they themselves were, how it's been ages since this stopped being about individuals and it became everything about the synergy between the 80 involved in a war. So I see why you decide to take your little hissy fits from World chat, or cube grieving or just sexually harassing through PMs on our girl members, or racially harassing through PMs on our guy members and bring them to the forums. See that behaviour is not the first time of a member of your faction, since you've decided to start using the forums. Go check:

MrLucky's True colors thread. Where he "denounces" the insults one of our former officers he provoked into getting. Screenshots and all.
    Ajay's responses to a closed thread called Calamity Threat. followed of course by my favorite ex-EQ members DrAgOOnZ and Aubree.
    Aubree and Illyana's comments on Mirage pay updates. Where they dared to say that such update would be "the end of those pay-check seeking mercenaries that is over half of Calamity roster", yet I believe you and me know how that story really ended right?
    Supernova's server poll, where he requested, as Equinox director, if Calamity should overthrow Seraphim, since he "threatened" Equinox to a full open war.

See the problem is, just because you, as your ex-factionmates above, have a problem with our faction, whether it was named Calamity or Regenesis as it is now, doesn't means we would ever make it our rival faction problem. Just because your faction leader has no idea how to deal with your angry pre-teen attitude. Doesn't mean we do not know how to deal with our members. To a point where I'm sure, should you ask in your faction chat, there's plenty of your factionmates that have been spared by my factionmates in the cube, even though they are, in your own words, an easy kill, "just cuz they're better".

You may have a problem with Regenesis, we don't see why we should make your inferiority complexes a problem with Equinox, our rules state as it follows about PK:

"Do to others, as you would have them do unto and your faction members. We won't stop you from killing or aiding rival factions in PK enabled instances, but whichever your choice is, you and only you are responsible for it's consequences. Should you aide our rivals into PKing your fellow members, you become free game PK-wise, Should you kill them, then expect to be attacked back at any point. PK is a choice, and just because you chose it, doesn't mean we will protect you, or condemn you for your own choices so long they don't involve the grieving of another faction member."

This follows up with a discussion about this particular subject. Where a few of our members have been asking us if there's a war in cube against Tempest or Equinox. To which my answer was. Well, why quote again, when I can show you.

http://i55.tinypic.com/huep9k.jpg

So you are wrong Zero boy, BB never would say that we'd hunt Equinox down because of your hissy fits in CoF PK rooms. We would never condone a behavior like yours within Regenesis, unless, as you can read from that thread. That behavior is directed towards you or the likes of you. But so nice of you to drop on PWI public boards, hope you don't mind the long literature, I know it's more than what you're used to in redtube and whatnot, but it's far much more insightful, isn't it? b:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited March 2011
    Yep, I get trash talked and insulted week in and out, nothing to do with PK though. I think that PKers in a PvE server are kind of like the pro-athlete in the special Olympics. If you really were looking for the challenge in PK, you'd do as cheze, fizban and those true PKers did, and moved to LC when they saw they had outgrown this server's PK expectations.

If PK is no longer a challenge for you in Dreamweaver Zero, please, do us all a favor and follow them, unless of course, you are aware of the fact that past that gear you have farmed, there isn't really much skill, just very impressive firepower. Occult Ice Proc and a spark isn't PK. Stealth and hope for a 2 spark frenzied crit on headhunt is not PK. Sleep, debuff and triple spark tempest is not PK. Unless you rolled in Dreamweaver server.

TW TW TW... ahhh isn't it fun? Oh, yes, yes it is. Specially when you get to win with 17 minutes left to make a few babies go capslockrage in their faction chat. Blaming their own members because they can't stop for a minute to see how flawed they themselves were, how it's been ages since this stopped being about individuals and it became everything about the synergy between the 80 involved in a war. So I see why you decide to take your little hissy fits from World chat, or cube grieving or just sexually harassing through PMs on our girl members, or racially harassing through PMs on our guy members and bring them to the forums. See that behaviour is not the first time of a member of your faction, since you've decided to start using the forums. Go check:

MrLucky's True colors thread. Where he "denounces" the insults one of our former officers he provoked into getting. Screenshots and all.
    Ajay's responses to a closed thread called Calamity Threat. followed of course by my favorite ex-EQ members DrAgOOnZ and Aubree.
    Aubree and Illyana's comments on Mirage pay updates. Where they dared to say that such update would be "the end of those pay-check seeking mercenaries that is over half of Calamity roster", yet I believe you and me know how that story really ended right?
    Supernova's server poll, where he requested, as Equinox director, if Calamity should overthrow Seraphim, since he "threatened" Equinox to a full open war.

See the problem is, just because you, as your ex-factionmates above, have a problem with our faction, whether it was named Calamity or Regenesis as it is now, doesn't means we would ever make it our rival faction problem. Just because your faction leader has no idea how to deal with your angry pre-teen attitude. Doesn't mean we do not know how to deal with our members. To a point where I'm sure, should you ask in your faction chat, there's plenty of your factionmates that have been spared by my factionmates in the cube, even though they are, in your own words, an easy kill, "just cuz they're better".

You may have a problem with Regenesis, we don't see why we should make your inferiority complexes a problem with Equinox, our rules state as it follows about PK:

"Do to others, as you would have them do unto and your faction members. We won't stop you from killing or aiding rival factions in PK enabled instances, but whichever your choice is, you and only you are responsible for it's consequences. Should you aide our rivals into PKing your fellow members, you become free game PK-wise, Should you kill them, then expect to be attacked back at any point. PK is a choice, and just because you chose it, doesn't mean we will protect you, or condemn you for your own choices so long they don't involve the grieving of another faction member."

This follows up with a discussion about this particular subject. Where a few of our members have been asking us if there's a war in cube against Tempest or Equinox. To which my answer was. Well, why quote again, when I can show you.

So you are wrong Zero boy, BB never would say that we'd hunt Equinox down because of your hissy fits in CoF PK rooms. We would never condone a behavior like yours within Regenesis, unless, as you can read from that thread. That behavior is directed towards you or the likes of you. But so nice of you to drop on PWI public boards, hope you don't mind the long literature, I know it's more than what you're used to in redtube and whatnot, but it's far much more insightful, isn't it? b:bye

woah woah woah ... wait right there ... harrasing girls ? not my prob i attract so many women unlike u lol , jealous much : < ? anyways wheres the SS's of the harrasing? wheres the bann that u ppl always said would happen ? see theres none right.. i would be banned alrdy if that happened no proof just bunch of lies and thats what makes me pk all of u besides trash talking yeah cuz yall r weaker b:chuckle.See this war started with u and ur World Chats bullying on Equinox cuz Calamity could never be beaten and were always better in everything, and other things u ppl spread out. ... like i said all 'lies' and ppl started thinking wrong about me and hating me wich took me to pk them all and thats when i get trash talked and be hated more,ask around how i really am bud got some friends in regen and everywhere in DW, lol dont be wrong kid think of everything b4 running ur mouth and btw i made this thread cuz i wanted to see if ppl get raged at when they kill sum1 not for this type of **** , i never mentioned any name at all ;p sorry if i hurted ur feelings b:sad b:cry nothing else to say , ohh - grow up b:cute

oh and btw dont tell me what is skill cuz of every1 in this server ur the worst skilled archer ;p ,kthxbai~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    asuming we are talking about regen here,

gotta admit, being the self proclaimed top faction they sure QQ alot when they get killed

Huh.. the ones I kill at OT don't QQ that much, maybe I'm not doing it right :/

Also sweet Jesus Andres, I can't believe I just read your whole post... dude o_O You and WillowGirl like.. **** the forums with words o_O
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Huh.. the ones I kill at OT don't QQ that much, maybe I'm not doing it right :/

Also sweet Jesus Andres, I can't believe I just read your whole post... dude o_O You and WillowGirl like.. **** the forums with words o_O

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Andres, well spoken.

Zero, do you even know how to speak? Because you really can't type properly. If you're going to QQ, at least try to do it in an intelligent manner, otherwise you only make yourself appear the fool - which, I must admit, you appear that way most of the time anyhow, so why would anyone expect any different here?

One-hitting someone in the cube is not some fantastic PK feat, even if it feels that way in your tiny little brain. It doesn't make you a better person, it doesn't make you smarter, but maybe it does increase the epeen a little - but won't increase the real-life equivalent of that, so you should try something else in that department.

We don't need to post screenshots to show Dreamweaver or the rest of PWI what a d-bag you are - you show them just fine all on your own.

People who bully others have low self-esteem. You are a bully. See a therapist because PK'ing little pixel people in PWI will never make your real life feel any better.
    edited March 2011
    Andres, well spoken.

Zero, do you even know how to speak? Because you really can't type properly. If you're going to QQ, at least try to do it in an intelligent manner, otherwise you only make yourself appear the fool - which, I must admit, you appear that way most of the time anyhow, so why would anyone expect any different here?

One-hitting someone in the cube is not some fantastic PK feat, even if it feels that way in your tiny little brain. It doesn't make you a better person, it doesn't make you smarter, but maybe it does increase the epeen a little - but won't increase the real-life equivalent of that, so you should try something else in that department.

We don't need to post screenshots to show Dreamweaver or the rest of PWI what a d-bag you are - you show them just fine all on your own.

People who bully others have low self-esteem. You are a bully. See a therapist because PK'ing little pixel people in PWI will never make your real life feel any better.

LOL... this is why i am a ''bully'' or ''d.bag'' cuz of ppl that think like u. ppl that like to trash talk and are totally wrong b:kiss
    and me QQn ? i never cry. do anything u want i dont take this game too serious unlike others cough even if i loose or die :) some ppl should apply that to themselves

NERDRAGEEEEEEEE b:cry
    u just hurt my feelings Willow b:sad how mean, gonna go to my leader and tell her
    b:sad
  • CallaLily - Dreamweaver
    CallaLily - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011

b:laugh always the poser and fake you pretend trying to prove your, whatever is left, intellectual abilities on the forums. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EPIC FAILURE b:surrender

get out of Taco Bell hombre and stop pretending to be a wannabe. finish school if that's the case.

"to know that you do not know is the best. to pretend to know when you do not know is a disease." by Lao tzu

b:bye
    edited March 2011
    b:laugh always the poser and fake you pretend trying to prove your, whatever is left, intellectual abilities on the forums. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EPIC FAILURE b:surrender

get out of Taco Bell hombre and stop pretending to be a wannabe. finish school if that's the case.

"to know that you do not know is the best. to pretend to know when you do not know is a disease." by Lao tzu

lol that made my day *high five* b:kiss b:laugh
    edited March 2011

children who presumes and rants about another person's act on a "pixel" game are probably butt-hurt from past experience.

awww ignore her zero. she's just seeking attention. that's what happens when she misses therapy for a month to help with her ADHD. b:sad
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The clarification provided on the basis of her faction's PK terms and policies was-all things considered-helpful and constructive to the former post replies on this thread. All in all, if you disagree with the rebuttal provided then advance toward a conversation and not juvenile antics such as bashing and belittling the response given. If you didn't want to read a reaction and statement then you should have considered that before posting on the public forums.b:chuckleb:sin
  • DangerField - Dreamweaver
    DangerField - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2011

lol that made my day *high five* b:kiss b:laugh

Am I the only one having horrible flashbacks to 90s comedy?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105950/
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    children who presumes and rants about another person's act on a "pixel" game are probably butt-hurt from past experience.

awww ignore her zero. she's just seeking attention. that's what happens when she misses therapy for a month to help with her ADHD. b:sad

Posting on a noob alt FTW!

Who the **** are you?

And my ADHD is under control, tyvm b:pleased

I generally don't QQ when killed in PK-enabled environment - I expect to die because I can accept the fact that I'm not the best, I'm okay with it, don't feel the need to buff up my pixels to epic proportions to boost my self-esteem. It's a game, I just play it and have a good time.

I very rarely seek attention. If you were anyone important and actually knew me, you'd know that about me. I avoid attention at all costs, it just embarrasses me because I'm actually a pretty shy person. But, again, you don't know me, so really, your opinion counts for exactly nothing in the bigger scheme of things.

I only replied here because I'm honestly sick of all the QQ on ALL SIDES. It's a game, people, get over it. Go in PK mode and get PK'ed, that's how it goes, no use QQ'ing about it. So someone used mommy's credit card or their life's savings to get better gear than you have and they killed you, boohoo, move on, get over it, or get a better job and spend more money.

I have friends on all sides of this stupid debate, Regen, EQ, whatever. I really don't care to fight about it because I have friends in numerous factions. There is one simple fact that remains: some people's behavior makes me shake my head and think "We'd never get away with that kind of behavior in Regen, BB would chew our butts out for it." Each faction has different rules and expectations of their members. Regen happens to prefer members who play with honor, don't start WC drama, and don't act like a bunch of jerks to ANYONE, not just to each other. Other factions seem to put up with more **** from their members than we do. It's up to them how they handle it, or if they even try to handle it, or if they just sit back and laugh at the bad behavior, condoning and supporting it.

Good day to you, chicken-noob-alt-poster. Come back on your main and we can converse, otherwise, bite me.

PS. How does a 33-year-old woman/mother/wife qualify as a child exactly? Easy to throw insults around, not so easy to back them up with actual fact.
    edited March 2011

Easy to throw insults around, not so easy to back them up with actual fact.

awwww did i touch a nerve? first sensible thing you've said but yet, it's sad how you are biased and can't listen to your own wordings. don't think your adhd is under control if you are in denial too. b:kissb:sadb:victory
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well atleast the replies show who the immature people actually is.

cannot blame zero for not having outgrown his puberty at a age of 20 - he cant help it.
    but whoever the alt is, it seems the person just came to try and start a flame war, or trying to look like he knows soemthing - if thats the case its not working.

Just stop it already lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Shh! This gives me something to read while my client updates.
    edited March 2011
    well atleast the replies show who the immature people actually is.

cannot blame zero for not having outgrown his puberty at a age of 20 - he cant help it.
    but whoever the alt is, it seems the person just came to try and start a flame war, or trying to look like he knows soemthing - if thats the case its not working.

Just stop it already lol.

''puberty'' lol funny Heartz :P i cant say anything bad about u , uve actually been cool and nice with me xD and i respect ppl like that, cheers
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol Why people still argue about this? This past month I barely logged on, did like 1 tw. I felt it was a long time since I used to log in everyday, but then I see nothing has changed xD.

Zero your excessive use of QQ is kind of getting old, is like that's the only thing you know how to say.

Most of the things Andres said was right, that's why you pin pointed out the thing about the girls only. Obviously we can't prove those PM's without screenshots but everything else was from previous history.

Also I don't know why you're calling Andres a bad archer, your BM skills are pretty mediocre lol. I'd admit if we 1v1 you would probably beat me since your gears have gotten a lot better and I don't really care for this game as much as I used to. People say skills > gears but we all know that's bs, maybe in another game but in this game, there is a point that if your gear is good enough, you don't need that much skill to win. That one day when I saw you 1v1 poetic, that was like, that was just bad. I was there to see how you would actually pk, to learn a bit since I pretty much suck on my bm pvp wise. You couldn't properly stun lock him without occult and poetic needs to stop relying on stealth and hoping for a zerk crit, I hope he's better now.

Anyways, stop taking everything so seriously, a game is suppose to be fun. MUCH LOVE BYE
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
    edited March 2011
    lol Why people still argue about this? This past month I barely logged on, did like 1 tw. I felt it was a long time since I used to log in everyday, but then I see nothing has changed xD.

Zero your excessive use of QQ is kind of getting old, is like that's the only thing you know how to say.

Most of the things Andres said was right, that's why you pin pointed out the thing about the girls only. Obviously we can't prove those PM's without screenshots but everything else was from previous history.

Also I don't know why you're calling Andres a bad archer, your BM skills are pretty mediocre lol. I'd admit if we 1v1 you would probably beat me since your gears have gotten a lot better and I don't really care for this game as much as I used to. People say skills > gears but we all know that's bs, maybe in another game but in this game, there is a point that if your gear is good enough, you don't need that much skill to win. That one day when I saw you 1v1 poetic, that was like, that was just bad. I was there to see how you would actually pk, to learn a bit since I pretty much suck on my bm pvp wise. You couldn't properly stun lock him without occult and poetic needs to stop relying on stealth and hoping for a zerk crit, I hope he's better now.

Anyways, stop taking everything so seriously, a game is suppose to be fun. MUCH LOVE BYE

lol i dont take anything in PWI seriously :P,but lets say 75% of the server does wich is a big problem always,i gotta disagree with sumthing , even if gear is hax Skill is needed surviving a 2/3/4 v 1 isnt gear only :o on the other side i agree with u , my skills arent the best ;p i couldnt properly stunlock him cuz runned for like 5 mins lol waiting for a zerk crit like u say besides tidal really sucks for us BM's hehe : )
    anyways ty for the reply pce Kas b:bye
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh good, I am glad to see these arguments are back.

b:thanks

Hola Zero! Como estas?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited March 2011
    Oh good, I am glad to see these arguments are back.

b:thanks

Hola Zero! Como estas?

hola decus b:pleased estoy de lo mas bien gracias :) y tu como te va? b:victory
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    omg i didnt have fun reading a post since someone made a Baldwinboy and made him write wrong things and then illyana aubree whoever else said its the real one fail attempt at trolling zero u make grim's job harder ;( grim plox dont close it i am having too much fun i promise to show u my uhm turtle if u dont close it b:dirty

oh and on a side note if u wanna feel all superior in pk just play a single player game then i bet u would be the best one there ;)

oh ps hai kas <3 nice to know i am not only one who quitted recently xDb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
    edited March 2011
    omg i didnt have fun reading a post since someone made a Baldwinboy and made him write wrong things and then illyana aubree whoever else said its the real one fail attempt at trolling zero u make grim's job harder ;( grim plox dont close it i am having too much fun i promise to show u my uhm turtle if u dont close it b:dirty

oh and on a side note if u wanna feel all superior in pk just play a single player game then i bet u would be the best one there ;)

well hello there Loarvion - i think i dont need to play a single player game(sept D3 when it comes out ;o), i think ive prooved how good i am b:victory and no i dont wanna be the best not gunna loose my time trying to , cuz theres always sum1 better ;) dunno wut u talking bout anyways u quitted alrdy ;p oh btw i still remember pwnin u at OT when my archer still used Wind And Clouds at lvl 7x o.O and u 100 or 101 , so i dun need to play single player games ;) thx for passing by b:cute thought u were still dead at OT b:surrender
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol i dont take anything in PWI seriously

I guess I should've said I wasn't saying it to you only, I meant to say it to everyone. One day when we all quit, we'll look back and ask why we argued so much, a waste of time.

Having hatred can be good also, it makes the game alive. People would farm and farm to get better gears, so they can kill the person they hate, a sense of accomplishment and seeing your enemy dead, is a good feeling :)

I've never had enemies in this game or hate anyone, if it seemed like I did, was just for the purpose of getting into their heads, under their skin. Seeing their frustration, was good stuff lol =]

So everyone shouldn't get mad over pk, if you express your anger, it'll just make the other person feel better about themself, because they accomplished their goal; pissing you off.

So don't be mad, just get even, or be a troll, like ANDRES, who actually lives under a bridge.

HAI LOAR
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yay everyone stoped drinking the haterade
    i wanna say thx 2 everyone who posted on here and gave me something to read this afternoon : D
    b:shocked no signature
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well hello there Loarvion - i think i dont need to play a single player game(sept D3 when it comes out ;o), i think ive prooved how good i am b:victory and no i dont wanna be the best not gunna loose my time trying to , cuz theres always sum1 better ;) dunno wut u talking bout anyways u quitted alrdy ;p oh btw i still remember pwnin u at OT when my archer still used Wind And Clouds at lvl 7x o.O and u 100 or 101 , so i dun need to play single player games ;) thx for passing by b:cute thought u were still dead at OT b:surrender

xD and they say u and fishie r related lol anyway tell him i said hi !!!! seriously missed him and zy <3

kk i tried really hard not to say this but 100 or 101 proves really how smart u r ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Luckycat - Dreamweaver
    Luckycat - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I've never had enemies in this game or hate anyone, if it seemed like I did, was just for the purpose of getting into their heads, under their skin. Seeing their frustration, was good stuff lol =]

Kas!

I enjoyed the times when you Auka and Volf used me as a nirvana slave. Sooooo worth the charm burns and tele costs b:angry

JK <33

BTW what happened to o_o I thought you guys had land at one point b:question
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PEOPLE
    PEOPLE!
    PEOPLE!!!!b:angry
    People....I cant read all this drama in 3mins if all you guys do is post bloody houses-O-Text >.>
    Minimize and summarize plox.
    Gives me a better read. When im short on time or dont like you o.o
This discussion has been closed.