Terrible expansion ! Genesis Step backwards

cj2ride1
cj2ride1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
This is the most outrageous things I have ever witnessed in a game . You have just limited your so-called great update to about 5 factions ! You spend all this time trying to make this game so good for just a few people that can actually farm and afford the materials . 95% of the players will never even witness a guild base . As a level 93 I am hard pressed to be invited to a Warsong run since it requires 95+ , which means we would have to buy the materials . Just the substances would cost $200 and about $1000 to get all the materials . How money hungry can these programmers be ? I know myself . I have spent over $1000 on this game in about 8 months and would have liked to enjoy the new features. I think PWI just designed their way to destruction . You have just discouraged just about everyone from continuing this repetitious **** of being financially abused just to experience the novelties in this game . Maybe you should increase faction members to 3000 because all the smaller faction members are gonna just keep leaving and going to the top 5 factions just to witness the guild bases noone can get ! Kinda makes starting a new faction a waste of time, huh ? I have built my faction to a good level over time and still have no chance of seeing the guild bases . I'm sure I will lose half the members now just due to their curiosity of seeing the new additions of the game . You guys have really shown your true colors now ! Money hungry ....... Foolish waste of your talents ! Thanks for nothing .

P.S. Too much hype to be let down like this ......
Post edited by cj2ride1 on

Comments

• ink333
    ink333 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    cj2ride1 wrote: »
    This is the most outrageous things I have ever witnessed in a game . You have just limited your so-called great update to about 5 factions ! You spend all this time trying to make this game so good for just a few people that can actually farm and afford the materials . 95% of the players will never even witness a guild base . How money hungry can these programmers be ? I know myself . I have spent over $1000 on this game in about 8 months and would have liked to enjoy the new features. I think PWI just designed their way to destruction . You have just discouraged just about everyone from continuing this repetitious **** of being financially abused just to experience the novelties in this game . Maybe you should increase faction members to 3000 because all the smaller faction members are gonna just keep going to the top 5 factions just to witness the guild bases noone can get ! Just the substances would cost $200 . You guys have really shown your true colors now ! Money hungry .......

Cool story bro
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The subs cost $200?

How much are you paying for subs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    People got to check forum more often...we have warned people about things like this for the past few months. This expansion is highly money base. Mystic, Seeker, Guild base....they all cost a lot of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • cj2ride1
    cj2ride1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The subs cost $200 each?

How much are you paying for subs?

They want 2000 Ultimate substances at 40,000 coins each in catshops ..... So around $120 just for those . 500 Warsong emblems at 500k each which would be $300 and 20 - 10 million bank notes which is another $350 . This does not include the 500 mysterious chips . You do the math ! Sad huh?
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Jeez dude. The entire expansion wasn't about guild bases.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ^But apparently this game is all about PvP, so yeah.
  • TankedBeast - Lost City
    TankedBeast - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OR OR ORRRRRR You could just farm the subs... Chips are dirt cheap, I bought 1k chips the otherday for under 500k... Warsong emblems usually go for around 100k each, since you can't farm them due to your lvl. The only thing you will have to spend i good deal of money on is the 20 ten mil notes... Even if it takes you 2-3 months to get everything, it SHOULD be worth it.

So basically i see this thread as a QQ thread. Why should people who don't want to spend the time to farm ( or the money to buy) everything have the same thing that those who do? "Hey, i've spent $1k over almost a year, i should get the same treatment as someone who will spend that in a week" ... That sounds fair. Its a free to play game. Who do you think pays for this game? The cash shoppers. (with a bit of help from advertising and other misc. things).

Stop QQing, get with your guild, get a game plan on how to get the stuff, THEN DO IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of Sangnati (Latin for Blood Born/Nation)
    We can be your best friend... Or your worst enemy...
    Which would you prefer?
    b:sin
    100 Sage/Vit/Tank Barb
    101 Demon/Fist/5.0 BM
    Yes, 5.0 really is OP. Yet, I still got it... b:chuckle
  • Valrond - Heavens Tear
    Valrond - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    cj2ride1 wrote: »
    They want 2000 Ultimate substances at 40,000 coins each in catshops ..... So around $120 just for those . 500 Warsong emblems at 500k each which would be $300 and 20 - 10 million bank notes which is another $350 . This does not include the 500 mysterious chips . You do the math ! Sad huh?

Warson Emblems r like 50-60k b4 genesis
    to ~100k atm
    at least at HT. 500k for emblem looks like pure scam/overpriced w/e
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    QQmoar ijs
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    He,he. I knew it looong time ago when I stopped play this game. I saw it what's coming. The game which is base on money suck. Much better than this "free to play" game is pay to play game. You will spend much less than this hungry game.b:chuckleb:chuckle
    Enjoy it.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • babybattersplater
    babybattersplater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Fail troll, fail, our faction in the past 3 days has farmed over 250 Emblems, and 1500 subs, w/o spending RL money. Tell ur members to get thier asses in gear and farm/donate subs. As for Warsong, go do a few FC or find freinds that will help u
    b:shutup
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Don't like it? Leave b:bye
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sincerely, i always complained about each single patch they implemented in pwi since it was born. but now with genesis, its actually the first time i appreciated their job, despite the fact that they didnt fix old bugs (but i got used to it).

seekers and mystics doesnt seem overpowered and they also seems to be party-liked cause they got many skills to heal and to help casters deal more damage, a little compensation to aps idiocracy i guess.

new places are visually impressive, tw map reset is a god sent bless, guild bases are very cool, and if you cant afford them, dont care, it isnt the only feature in pwi!

no new istance is a very good new too, think about the tons of ppl who farmed months to get nirvana or to the ppl that is still farming it: a new istance with new gear would have meant "hard work did for nothing".

enjoy tws and the new guild alliace/hostile system before thinking on the things u cant do.

think about old expansion, tideborns:

THEY were a plague, the real blight that sent pw to hell, with the superboring and easily exploited palace of nirvana and the introduction of the 2 worst things ever happened to both PVE and PVP sides of pwi: aps for PVE and stealth for PVP.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Who cares about guild bases? Hell, I don't even care about the Earthguard, just enjoying the new explorable places. b:laugh