Servers are Up! Welcome to Genesis! Come one come all!

Comments

• /Draco/ - Archosaur
    /Draco/ - Archosaur Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    3hours downloadin...and..b:surrender
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Glad I managed to patch before going to sleep last night. Now to login and try it out.
    Glad I managed to patch before going to sleep last night. Now to login and try it out.

Cool I knew The server would be up while yeas gone. Will be home i So glad that I 50mins downloaded the manual patch all I have to do is logg can't wait haven't be leveling for a month. Seeker main time. Forums a bit laggy I have to sat. Well time to make my signature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So far, to the panda, Genesis is looking great!

Haven't seen that many players in one place since the first few minutes of the Raging Tide expansion. It was actually quite funny to see 6 million new seekers and mystics running around then going to Arch and for once, only seeing 2 catshops. b:chuckle

The new expansion is excellent thus far, and Fuzzy can't wait to explore a bit more of the new material.

And btw... all you sins out there might want to start being scared. The seeker skill tree looks pretty epic, and it isn't even complete yet. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Fuzzy, can u help me? I have some files of the perfect world genesis damaged...i was unistalling and istalling perfect world x4 timesb:cry
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    b:cry
  • playarcher
    playarcher Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm still updating the patch at the moment. Seems it will take some time to finish this update. At the same time i can walk around tho,not bad.Q.Q.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm having a blast playing and exploring the new area. I haven't made a Seeker yet (will probably hold that one off for a few weeks if not months) but doing quests in a brand new area is really refreshing. I love how complicated the scenery is, and the UI is the best I've seen in this game so far. I like that its light, and very accessible.
  • Vasto_Lorde - Raging Tide
    Vasto_Lorde - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:cry Why do i have to go to school b:cry i wanna see all the new stuffs. FMLb:surrender
  • Sgaile - Sanctuary
    Sgaile - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i cant wait until the patch is done so i can make a seeker
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Im confused....
  • Katinkova - Dreamweaver
    Katinkova - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    esktop + 2 Laprops all updating at the same time D: Painful but necessary D: oh and Haaaai Shelly ^.^
    Katinkova - Cleric - Dreamweaver - SenSei

At the end of the day, it's just a game :)
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I agree! The new areas are beautiful and my mystic is pretty cool so far. I feel dumb for asking, but how in the world do I unsummon my pet? I push summon again and it just makes another one, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • serxerus02
    serxerus02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok so i've seen other people say this but i have a glitched background, my charaters don't show, if i'm in the seeker or mysitc pw crashs, wdh did you do pwi and how do we fix it!?
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    I give up myself, if it me does not work pw already I cannot do more for that to waitb:sad
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I`m bored so I point out few problems I or my faction mates have faced(that they have mentioned). I myself had my screen go ballistic when I tried fix the **** up you did to 800/something resolution by changing to 1 bigger. I actually got SS here, restarting client fixed the issue. But mind you, I Couldnt access anything to change the resolution/log off, hence I had to shut the PWI client process.

I had my client froze/DC(lasted 1min till I just force shut the process again), when I was flying to EG starting city to get to tele to turn in guildbase dailies. And my faction members actually been complaining bout ridiculous lag spikes today. Now if it was just only me, I would just put it on my bad modem but it`s not just me. I still wonder why I even complain, I so called glitched expansion...
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    =.=; still at the loginloop part of the installation ... suppose to be this long? xD
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    =.=; still at the loginloop part of the installation ... suppose to be this long? xD

you talking bout the animation? Just hit esc and you can skip it, dunno how long it takes, cant bother watching, I`m not that bored.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    o.o Can't skip what I am doing. :P Bored as is =.=; Trying to think of somethng to do atm.

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • NeirinMagika - Heavens Tear
    NeirinMagika - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok so when i download it, something comes up that says there are some duplicate files. should i replace them or keep them?
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    ok so when i download it, something comes up that says there are some duplicate files. should i replace them or keep them?

Something interrepted the installation. If you think the data maybe be alright then, keep them. If you think the data could be corrupted, re-install.

-sighs- exellent connection, a few secs to 90% and now a 2 hr wait for the last 10%

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • seaeria
    seaeria Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Could someone please upload the latest patch as a torrent? I can't wait 3 days (the time my slow pc will take to download it) to play again >.<

Thanks ^.^
    edited March 2011
    Something interrepted the installation. If you think the data maybe be alright then, keep them. If you think the data could be corrupted, re-install.

-sighs- exellent connection, a few secs to 90% and now a 2 hr wait for the last 10%

i have no idea what i did... i DL the first patch but not the second one.. & i guess i have to DL both? rising tide kept showing up.. tch why can't they tell us what to do
  • RimaStaar - Dreamweaver
    RimaStaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Soooooo, I'm having trouble... it's not updating for me, and I have no clue how (if I can) to do it manually. Same issue I had with the last expansion on my old laptop. I've tried downloading it again without deleting it and just using existing files, but if I actually need to completely download it again, I won't be happy.

Maybe this is a noobish problem, but help? b:surrender

EDIT:
    I didn't even get anything popping up when I open PWi. Nothing asking me to install a patch, update, etc.
  • maxinum1425
    maxinum1425 Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gah! It wont stop doing loginloop.mpx.. D: GAHHHH
    edited March 2011
    Soooooo, I'm having trouble... it's not updating for me, and I have no clue how (if I can) to do it manually. Same issue I had with the last expansion on my old laptop. I've tried downloading it again without deleting it and just using existing files, but if I actually need to completely download it again, I won't be happy.

Maybe this is a noobish problem, but help? b:surrender

EDIT:
    I didn't even get anything popping up when I open PWi. Nothing asking me to install a patch, update, etc.

same with me..
    i got the client to update to the new one but when i opened it, it went straight into the Rising Tide login.. i didnt even press start.. & now the client got deleted or some ****. this is annoying. i have no idea what i'm doing.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same with me..
    i got the client to update to the new one but when i opened it, it went straight into the Rising Tide login.. i didnt even press start.. & now the client got deleted or some ****. this is annoying. i have no idea what i'm doing.

Please try running a "Verify" from the launcher; I've heard of your issue before, and the Verify solved it, although that player did have to run it twice.
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    why pwi dont answer my question b:cry
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok I posting here hoping to get help....When I log into my Mystic I am seeing a white glowing light around his head and hair(no I am not talking about the third eye). It is only visble on the bar where it shows health mana etc, but nowhere else.. Is anyone else seeing this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • XxXArchonXxX - Raging Tide
    XxXArchonXxX - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    at least u can log in. mine keeps stop patching at "aipolicy.data" and wont go any further QQ i wanna make a seeker or FC already >< any1 got any suggestions? and yes i tryed 2 verify, didnt help.