Zu Zu Zu ZuLu!!!

Erzenzia - Harshlands
Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you, I would have done this on our boards but seems they are read only now or my iPad is blocking login I dunno. It's been a while since I've been able to play life gets in my way.

Nurfed, the simple fact you held together an rpk faction as long as you did is enough to earn my respect as a gamer the amount of ego and bravado rpk players have can be an awful lot to keep under control and you did so exceptionally well. Add to that said faction became the powerhouse of organized team play mad props on being the best general on hl hands down I don't think even the haters will deny that. On a personal note thanks for being a good friend no matter how dumb my questions were you always answered me I never once felt ignored by Zulu leadership hence the Zulu core will always have my loyalty defiantly one of the best guilds I've been in considering I've played most of the pvp mmo,s that's no small feat. Your a 10 nurfed on a server full of 2's.<3

Maligno,lauxly,Rome lol I don't even know where to start with you three I bugged you guys more than anyone and you never once made me feel like it was unwelcomed, thank you without the three of you teaching how to build,gear and play a warrior I would have lost. Personally I love all three of you.<3

Jlung, what can I say Jason I remember hounding you at lvl like 10 to let me in Zulu (still think I almost had you convinced) even though I wasn't a Zulu till 80 you always treated me as one since the day you made my demons roar axes at lvl 16, with you around I never had to worry jlung wouldn't let anyone get meh!!! You got a great heart Jason don't let the world take that. <3

Dian , thank you for being the kind of hubby I wanted. You always seem to know what to say when I would get frustrated. The fact you never tried to buy me made me like you even more.

To all my other zulu's I love you all I'd love to go down the guild list and tell each and everyone of you why but this is already longwinded and I'm sure the trolls are gonna have a field day.

This may seem like a farewell but it's not I'm coming back not sure exactly when but erz will be back soon prolly a month or so. I just wanted to tell you all (Zulu) what being a part of you meant to me in case some quit or life prevents my return...

Much luv
Erzenzia (aka) Kristen.
Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
Post edited by Erzenzia - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Iamrome - Harshlands
    Iamrome - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    aww hi Erz we love you too!! b:cute
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The fact you never tried to buy me made me like you even more.

I lol'd. And you?
  • /Meranek - Harshlands26
    /Meranek - Harshlands26 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I just wanted to say thanks to all of you, I would have done this on our boards but seems they are read only now or my iPad is blocking login I dunno. It's been a while since I've been able to play life gets in my way.

Nurfed, the simple fact you held together an rpk faction as long as you did is enough to earn my respect as a gamer the amount of ego and bravado rpk players have can be an awful lot to keep under control and you did so exceptionally well. Add to that said faction became the powerhouse of organized team play mad props on being the best general on hl hands down I don't think even the haters will deny that. On a personal note thanks for being a good friend no matter how dumb my questions were you always answered me I never once felt ignored by Zulu leadership hence the Zulu core will always have my loyalty defiantly one of the best guilds I've been in considering I've played most of the pvp mmo,s that's no small feat. Your a 10 nurfed on a server full of 2's.<3

Maligno,lauxly,Rome lol I don't even know where to start with you three I bugged you guys more than anyone and you never once made me feel like it was unwelcomed, thank you without the three of you teaching how to build,gear and play a warrior I would have lost. Personally I love all three of you.<3

Jlung, what can I say Jason I remember hounding you at lvl like 10 to let me in Zulu (still think I almost had you convinced) even though I wasn't a Zulu till 80 you always treated me as one since the day you made my demons roar axes at lvl 16, with you around I never had to worry jlung wouldn't let anyone get meh!!! You got a great heart Jason don't let the world take that. <3

Dian , thank you for being the kind of hubby I wanted. You always seem to know what to say when I would get frustrated. The fact you never tried to buy me made me like you even more.

To all my other zulu's I love you all I'd love to go down the guild list and tell each and everyone of you why but this is already longwinded and I'm sure the trolls are gonna have a field day.

This may seem like a farewell but it's not I'm coming back not sure exactly when but erz will be back soon prolly a month or so. I just wanted to tell you all (Zulu) what being a part of you meant to me in case some quit or life prevents my return...

Much luv
    Erzenzia (aka) Kristen.
    b:cry Indeed, Nurfed and all of Zulu (evn thou I never actully met them sides getting Pk'd) has my respect. I am going to miss them, they always kept things alive in the server even after the 5aps craze and PK'ing become'n almost non-exsintence in the server.

Sure..TW payment nerf "Might" have helped them to controlling all the land, but its still the player base own fault for not standing up and attempt to fight zulu before it became so powerfull to the point a guild NEEDED a stack war to defeat Zulu in ONE war. Only for it to be taken back from zulu b:chuckle.

Now with it disbanding, over 30 guilds we never heard of before are bidding on land, its just horrbile yet the same time a good way for Zulu to end in its peak. Its like..I dunno am horrbile with words, but its like a poectic way for it to meet its demise.

But we will all still remember Zulu for what they have done in the history of The Harshlands and its members, I surely do hope Nurfed and others will find somthing else that they can find fun both in this game or some other online game. Good Bye Zulu, you made a great legacey to your Empire even at the end. b:bye
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    or life prevents my return....

We shall pray that not gonna happen...

b:chuckle
    Packs World International
  • stoned/ - Harshlands35
    stoned/ - Harshlands35 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011

so hard to believe. lolz
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We love you too Kristan
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Time to put in my 2 cents worth. You still are a zulu hero worshiping loser.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands37
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands37 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011

don't forget but kisser that is all zulu is about

"omg ur so pro I wanna be like you"
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Zulu is gone but yet you keep bringing it up. Proves just how much you are butthurt about Zulu **** it.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lutricia, I should smack you back to where ever the hell you came from.
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Erzy!!!! <3 missed you! eff all you haters >.>
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • TeaBag/ - Harshlands3
    TeaBag/ - Harshlands3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Erzy!!!! <3 missed you! eff all you haters >.>

suck my dlck bltch. ;D
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Zulu is gone but yet you keep bringing it up. Proves just how much you are butthurt about Zulu **** it.
    Lutricia, I should smack you back to where ever the hell you came from.

Zulu will not be dead until all of their group split
    You can sure try
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Zulu will not be dead until all of their group split
    You can sure try

This does not make any sense. Zulu has split up....

Once again, you prove that you are incapable of actually making a post that is productive. Please go wrap a garbage bag around your head and make sure to duct tape it so that no air gets in.
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This does not make any sense. Zulu has split up....

Once again, you prove that you are incapable of actually making a post that is productive. Please go wrap a garbage bag around your head and make sure to duct tape it so that no air gets in.

y u so insensitive?!
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Much luv
    Erzenzia (aka) Kristen.

You do realize this is just a game and not rl right?
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You do realize this is just a game and not rl right?

U know, as a forum user u puzzle me, most of the time u write like a "I don't care about this game" kind of guy, then on some other comments u seems to just care way too much ijs... explain plox b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why u tryin to analyze this man
    b:bye
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited March 2011