Is the Search function for Auctioneer down?

Options
Azzazin - Dreamweaver
Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Like the title says. I can't use search atm; anybody else noticing this?

Azzazin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
Post edited by Azzazin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yup, it's down. Another fail for PWI!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When was it fixed? I don't ever remember hearing it working. I always just used the filter.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You mean for the last 8 months you've been... flipping through page after page of TT mats? O.o; I feel a bit sorry for you... the search feature is one of the best time-saving measures developed. And on my server ppl agree, atm its down.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You mean for the last 8 months you've been... flipping through page after page of TT mats? O.o; I feel a bit sorry for you... the search feature is one of the best time-saving measures developed. And on my server ppl agree, atm its down.

Azzazin

I too only used the filter feature. This is still working well. In fact it is actually faster. Though maybe that is from people placing fewer items in there.

By the search feature do you mean where you have to type in the item#? I thought that was for finding a specific item up for sale vs all Dust of Devils (for example). So I assume that you would have to enter the item# for whatever item you were searching for, but how do you know what that item# is? Or am I misunderstanding? I would like to learn. b:thanks
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've submitted a ticket identifying that this was first fixed in patch 340 on 1-Jun-2010 and is broken in the Genesis release... If you don't know what this is about, see the original thread on this very useful feature by Asty here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=745032

Perhaps the more people that submit tickets with "Auction House Filter Broken" in the Gameplay category issue, the sooner it will be fixed. *crosses fingers*