Leveling mystic pets?

epicmyst
epicmyst Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
So... does anybody know how to increase their mystic pet's level?

i thought it would automatically go up as your character's level went up, but i'm now lvl 9, and my pet is till lvl 7, so i dunno anymore.

other mystic pet questions include, will we ever have to feed it in some way? and what happens when it dies? i dont see a ress pet skill...so do we just resummon it? if so, what are the consequences?

furthermore, if anyone has any tips on mystics, especially their pets, please post them, they would be greatly appreciated ^^
Post edited by epicmyst on

Comments

• Eva_La_Rue - Lost City
    Eva_La_Rue - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    just cast the summon skill again
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    Eliaera - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    just cast the summon skill again

^ this.

If you re-summon it the pet will appear with it's updated level.

That been said..anyone found a way to stow it? I mean once you summon it, it seems that it won't go away unless you log off lol
  • epicmyst
    epicmyst Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ahk, thanks!

i heard that relogging stows it, but other than that, nothing.

how bout when the summon dies? what penalties are incurred, if any?
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    epicmyst wrote: »
    how bout when the summon dies? what penalties are incurred, if any?

Well I guess letting it die can be considered stowing.. There are no real penalties except that you have to cast the summoning skill again which take your mp and that it comes back with 1/2 hp.
  • Barri - Lost City
    Barri - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Since I'd rather not start a new thread for something that was already asked:
    Nobody answered whether or not the summons need food. I generally play a veno, so my instincts are telling me to buy massive amounts of pet food, but I feel like I might not need to...
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Since I'd rather not start a new thread for something that was already asked:
    Nobody answered whether or not the summons need food. I generally play a veno, so my instincts are telling me to buy massive amounts of pet food, but I feel like I might not need to...

Nope. No food, no loyalty or anything along those lines.