Anniversary mount transfer

gigelush
gigelush Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I've received the mount on the wrong character and i wanna move it on my seeker. CAn someone help me to move it on my seeker ?pls

Thanks

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    gigelush wrote: »
    I've received the mount on the wrong character and i wanna move it on my seeker. CAn someone help me to move it on my seeker ?pls

Thanks

GMs have stated they will not be transferring mounts to other characters due to excess traffic from the ticketing system last year. You have to use the account stash unfortunately.
    Update 4 (9-3-10) - FrankieRaye

Hey guys, here's some clarification on what's going on.

All gifts were sent out to the account's highest level character on each server.

The gifts page experienced incredibly heavy traffic, and thus some players were sent multiple copies of the same items. These extra copies are yours to keep (and vendor if necessary), so don't worry about that.

Due to the crazy amount of traffic, some players did not receive all of the gifts that they were supposed to get (i.e. a 1 year vet gets the blessing but no mount). These players need to go back to the 2010 Anniversary Gifts Page until the correct item is sent to their mailbox.

For players who would like to transfer the gifts to different characters on their accounts, the only way to do this is through the Account Stash feature. This feature can be accessed by activating an Account Stash Stone at the PW Boutique Agent.

Thanks all, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Source
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The only possibility is if you put it back to egg form and account stash it, but for the life of me I can't remember if the actual eggs are stashable.

Other than that, you can't trade it and I assure you the Gms aren't going to move it for you just because you want it on a new character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Baoxian - Raging Tide
    Baoxian - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The Account Stash is the only way to transfer the anniversary Mount