Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what does the third eye do??
    make u look different from the BMs.

thats it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • alextheangel
    alextheangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That eye is called the eye of the northen sky or something like...It activates sometimes that's what i've read at some skills.Correct me if i'm wrongb:chuckle
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    make u look different from the BMs.

thats it

pretty much this. its the only thing that shows that earthguard=/=human.
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That eye is called the eye of the northen sky or something like...It activates sometimes that's what i've read at some skills.Correct me if i'm wrongb:chuckle

It's called "God's Eye" and is just for show. Eye of the Northern Sky is a debuff.
    edited March 2011
    we can now tell the humans we are better than them because we got a stone stuck on our heads.........and it lights up
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TigerGate - Archosaur
    TigerGate - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    maybe it works the same way as the shiva's third eye...
    (its actually a you know what!b:sweat)
  • EithneEtain - Dreamweaver
    EithneEtain - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's called "God's Eye" and is just for show. Eye of the Northern Sky is a debuff.

Wonderful graphics!
    Does anyone know if the different eyes have different attributes/meanings (although I just read that now they are purely decorative in nature but down the line perhaps they will do more...)
    Still creating my character and trying to decide which eye to wear . Thank you and happy questing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    i love the eyes graphics to. i spent most of my time trying to pick which 3rd eye id use for mystic. all of them are epically cool, its just to bad they have no practical use. im also sure each eye has no different meaning but im sure someone can make something up based on each eye.
  • Thrillr - Lost City
    Thrillr - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think they need to do something, I mean Elves get wings, Untamed transforms, Humans have versatility, Tideborns can swim fast, Earthguards get a fancy eye. Do you see how it gets lamer as it goes? What happened to getting a cool ability?
  • Rivi_V - Heavens Tear
    Rivi_V - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was doing cult and I was reading the quest story (Yes I actually read it lol). In the story they speek of it as a gift from "God" and you never noticed it was there till then. it also states that whenever your soul I think, reaches cretin lv, it opens up/activates (story wise only, no actual purpose). But I wonder, what about the people who chose not to have the 3rd eye. Would the story still be the same? would they still say you have the 3rd eye?

And PS, it whispers b:shocked
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    And PS, it whispers b:shocked

:O So it weren't the voices in my head!

kk on a serious note... no idea if they even do something.. it would be cool though I guess they're just decorative b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
    edited March 2011
    I think they need to do something, I mean Elves get wings, Untamed transforms, Humans have versatility, Tideborns can swim fast, Earthguards get a fancy eye. Do you see how it gets lamer as it goes? What happened to getting a cool ability?

they do. mystic can use multiple pets and seekers can use both magic and physical atks as well as "weapon marks". thats pretty much there abilities.
  • Rivi_V - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    they do. mystic can use multiple pets and seekers can use both magic and physical atks as well as "weapon marks". thats pretty much there abilities.

and in customization you can have the option not to have it. Wait, does that mean you cant have thoes ablities anymore? b:bye b:chuckle lol but we all understand, or I hope we all do lol. It would be awesome if they can do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBKJmnOpM4Q [Would be OP much?] b:pleased

and with my joke of it whispering, it goes further then that... (whispering eye) b:shutup b:laugh
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
  • Chenast - Dreamweaver
    Chenast - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I agree. Would be massively cool if there was a purpose other than decorative for god's eye-perhaps ability to see really far-off distances or, and this one's a little far out, but ablity to be invisible to monsters yet eye lets Earthguard see what's going on-just kind of threw those out from top of head...
  • steelwind
    steelwind Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Anyone other than me notice that several of the God's Eyes you can choose look a lot like the female internal reproductive system? Just saying...b:sweat
  • Rivi_V - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    That is what I mean my "the whispering eye". Literary in the quest story, the NPC tells you as you grow stronger, it opens up more. b:surrender
  • Akamisan - Sanctuary
    Akamisan - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I personally don't use a God's Eye, cause I couldn't decide which one I liked best, cause they're all so cool. So I said to myself I will not use any for now. I will eventually use a Makeover Scroll and pick one, after I try to figure out which one's are being used the most. I don't want to look like everyone else xD
    edited March 2011
    i had a hard time choosing mine

half of them looked like sperm on the forehead
  • Kryscream - Sanctuary
    Kryscream - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the eye is according to the story a gift from the gods. it enables them to see the spirits around them. yes it is a skill name too or something like that
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited March 2011

it's about what they have in the head: humans don't have anything (are normals -.-), elves have wings in the head, untamed males are beasts and females have animal's ears, tideborns have kinda drawing in the face, and earthguards have the 3rd eye :)
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute