More Character slots for the new race!

Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
I have one of each Character / race and I really don't want to delete any of them. I'm not sure if I'm the only one but that does but I suggest that PWI give ups two more character slots so we can create the new characters for the new race. It I'm wrong and you can make the two new ones then someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong.
Post edited by Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its been suggested multiple times before (a search would have been more sufficient) and it won't happen. The maximum is 8 characters per account.
  • Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its been suggested multiple times before (a search would have been more sufficient) and it won't happen. The maximum is 8 characters per account.
    Err.. you used the word "Sufficient" incorrectly.
    1. adequate for the purpose; enough: sufficient proof; sufficient protection.

Anyway I should of done a search but eh, didn't think of it. And if it's been suggested a number of times perhaps if it is suggested a few more times they will listen to us and make a change! :) "Squeaky wheel gets the oil" ya' know?
  • Latemz - Sanctuary
    Latemz - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    perhaps if it is suggested a few more times they will listen to us and make a change! :) "Squeaky wheel gets the oil" ya' know?

*Squeak* b:surrender

I'm pretty much in the same boat - except I don't have a Barb, so was at least able to create a Seeker. But if I want to try a Mystic, I have to delete someone ... Fortunately my characters are still low level, so not a huge loss in that respect. But it does mean that's one less class I get to play, which is unfortunate.

(And before anyone suggests it - no, I'm not interested in creating a second account. It would make it way more annoying to switch between characters plus I wouldn't be able to use my account stash. Another server would have the same problems plus not being able to share anything with my other characters.)

And as far as searching - not exactly sure what you're supposed to have searched for. I had tried a few months back and found nothing (decided to just wait a see rather than posting though). Just looked again, and still didn't find any other threads in the Suggestion Box (except for a Poll dating back to the Tideborn expansion - doesn't really count). There were a few threads in the General Discussion forum asking if it would be increased - consensus was it's not in the Chinese version, so probably not, but I saw no official response ...