Obscure error msg since new patch

Options
featherbut
featherbut Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
Installed patch, everything fine and smooth. Went to explore around the new maps for a while then I get this error w/ obscure unsupported txt. Now every time I try the game loads back in-game this error popped up again, and again, and again. Furthest I've gotten was like 2mins of ingame then the error came back again.

Already restarted comp, tried lowering graphic to lowest w/ lowest res, but it still comes

Once the error pops, you can't control ingame anymore and you are forced to click OK which terminates the PWI.

pwierror1.jpg

Anyone else experiencing this? I've never ever had the game crash in this fashion before Genesis b:surrender
Post edited by featherbut on

Comments

• IveGotBalls - Dreamweaver
    IveGotBalls - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got to luna city through the teleport and then i get the error, and now i also can no longer play that character

guess its time to test out the mystic
    Edit:
    well, there goes my mystic, bye bye earthguards
  • Ganshu - Archosaur
    Ganshu - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have the same stupid error. I've made one of these new earthguards and while loading the game, it crashed with that error.

I've reinstall graphic drivers, but no change.
    Every other char work, just the earthguards don't.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sheesh are all the GMs asleep already?
  • foxfire123
    foxfire123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im having a similar problem but when I start the client. I've played once since the patch, but now when I try I get this

loginxd.png
  • serxerus02
    serxerus02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My Background's glitched and my clinet crashs after 2 seconds of game play, alittle help here gms(sorry if it's the wrong thread)
  • aikio
    aikio Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    foxfire123 wrote: »
    Im having a similar problem but when I start the client. I've played once since the patch, but now when I try I get this

loginxd.png

I have the same problem. Someone tell me pls, what is the solution:S?b:surrender
  • shoutboxer
    shoutboxer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Have you tried to verify your game files?
    TraumLand ist eine Gemeinschaft von netten und hilfsbereiten Spielern. Schau dir doch einfach mal unsere Website an.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just got my seeker back, idk if it was from the servers cooling down or from running the verify and update several times, but you might want to try logging in again
  • aikio
    aikio Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shoutboxer wrote: »
    Have you tried to verify your game files?

thx a lot^^ the game is running now :)
  • BlackScales - Heavens Tear
    BlackScales - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hi
    I have the same problem... everything was fine until that weird window popped up, and now I cant even play for a second.
    I checked the files and it's still happening.

Any help appreciated, thx.