Missing Skill - Punishing Sting

Options
Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Mystic
According to mystics skill three I'm supposed to be able to learn 'Punishing Sting' at level 11. I have the required culti and I'm lvl 13, however skill trainer has no such skill. b:sad Any ideas whats wrong?
*Semi retired*
Post edited by Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• PeacefulW - Heavens Tear
    PeacefulW - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    According to mystics skill three I'm supposed to be able to learn 'Punishing Sting' at level 11. I have the required culti and I'm lvl 13, however skill trainer has no such skill. b:sad Any ideas whats wrong?

Hi, There is quest you have to do first,as a trophy you will get skill book that you take to mystic trainer to learn the skill.
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh, thx! Yes, I just noticed I had a quest with same name ^^
    *Semi retired*
  • Exsanguinate - Raging Tide
    Exsanguinate - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *removed*
  • Krispardi - Dreamweaver
    Krispardi - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Unfortunately i did not learn the skill while i had the spiritual adept culti and now it does not show it anymore on my skills to be learned. i am now lvl21 and aware of principle :(b:cry
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Is it that one is unable to do the quest after x levels of putting it of?
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks a bunch!!
    I've been getting worries about learning this skill because it looked really cool. I'll be sure to finish the quest before it's too late :)
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiJenni - Heavens Tear
    MiJenni - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Go back to Priestess of Soul in the Spire of awakening. She will have the quest again.
    There is a glitch where you dont get the book from Beckenast but if you do it again the book is there. Make sure you have enough slots or you'll have to do it all over for a third time. b:bye
  • Sembia - Archosaur
    Sembia - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i cant get punishing sting got culti and book!
    b:shocked
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't learn it too it just doesn't exist in any way except skill tree, i got a book but it's useless, and it won't let me learn any skills after it. Do i have to set character to delete wait 7 days, recreate it, and do all quests again? Really? REALLY? REAALLLY? ARE YOU DAMN SERIOUS?
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • cerxes
    cerxes Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't learn it too it just doesn't exist in any way except skill tree, i got a book but it's useless, and it won't let me learn any skills after it. Do i have to set character to delete wait 7 days, recreate it, and do all quests again? Really? REALLY? REAALLLY? ARE YOU DAMN SERIOUS?

same for me b:cry
  • Vorken - Archosaur
    Vorken - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    after you have the book in your inventory, you need to go to any mystic trainer.
    Then you can learn the skill (and the book disappears from your inventory).
  • Caterpie - Dreamweaver
    Caterpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    People need to calm the hell down... It's not like you absolutely need Punishing Sting (or any of the plants, for that matter) to be able to play your character. Yeah, they help, but they're not completely necessary.

If you do have the skill book, and the mystic trainers still aren't letting you learn it, then it's likely a glitch that needs to be brought to the light so that it can get fixed soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavy Cash Shopping is the difference between understanding simple game mechanics at level 30, or level 101.
  • holdingewe
    holdingewe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if you've received the befuddling creeper book by finishing the first mage's quest, then return to spire of awakening and talk to the priestess of the soul under quest related. She will tell you to visit the first mage, at which point you return to tellus city and talk to him and receive new quest, and upon defeating the creature and finishing the quest, he will give you another book for the initial ability you need prior to befuddling creeper. You can now visit any mystic trainer (there's one in tellus city near the teleporter, behind the sage) and learn both skills.
  • spiderqest
    spiderqest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have a caracter at lvl 37 and I have the next 3 books after the skil puishing sting...
    I read an here on the forum and i create an other caracter mistyc for to get the book and I am at lvl 15 and I do not have , and mine quest ''Spiritual Cultivation' has disappeared....
    What can I do? b:shocked b:shocked
  • johnathanxnitro
    johnathanxnitro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeah i can't get that spell either awwellb:cool
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    .... how people find these threads...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So you killed Punishing Sting, you got the book, did you check Mysic Master in Tellus to see if you got the plant?
  • Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver
    Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My baby Mystic was born at the end of last week, and so far, i didn't have any issues with any of the skills including plants, it's probably some individual glitch or smth, you should deffinitly submit a ticket to find out what's the deal b:question
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My baby Mystic was born at the end of last week, and so far, i didn't have any issues with any of the skills including plants, it's probably some individual glitch or smth, you should deffinitly submit a ticket to find out what's the deal b:question

The post is old of more than one year so i guess she got the skill by the time.. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver
    Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah i can't get that spell either awwellb:cool

I simply replied 'cause of this (29th july 2012) ^^ ... but yeah, problem was probably fixed by now :p
    b:avoid
  • baburuchan
    baburuchan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    hello ;o i have a problem to learn these skills from book they are show at mystic trainer but grey ._. i have 3 skill books at depo ._. and im lvl 38 and the skill pets mistress doesnt show at the skill list mystic trainer .-. pretty pls help