b:chuckle yay 4 Genesis!!
  • Ryuhei - Heavens Tear
    Ryuhei - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Woot for PreDL... and +1 to post count b:laugh
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Phew, and I thought it'd be a monster of a patch. Glad it was only a 7 minute download.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear
    HeartandSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Phew, and I thought it'd be a monster of a patch. Glad it was only a 7 minute download.

b:sadmy interwebs is lame i still have another 40 min to gob:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to nowitsawn for the epic sigb:cute
    b:heart Madly in love with Dorset b:heart
    Watching - Bring me to my knees
    Waiting - I am your disease
    Lover - set my symptom free
    Covered - You can't love me
    This is the virus, the virus of life
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:sadmy interwebs is lame i still have another 40 min to gob:cry

:(

5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devils_Hands - Raging Tide
    Devils_Hands - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the client looks amazing when you load it up nice new look at logpage b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dosadno
    dosadno Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So, yeah, you can go ahead and download the manual patch, but keep in mind that if you install it now, you won't be able to log in to the game until after tonight's maintenance. The game server would recognize your client as the wrong version, so you wouldn't be able to get in until after Genesis is applied to the servers.

http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_468-484.cup

Posting it here just in case.

lol franki b:chuckle they can play with this patch installed ,all what they need to do is to press that magic verity button from launcher... :3
  • AngelMo - Raging Tide
    AngelMo - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So quick question... Is the manual patch and the patch that automatically patches bigger or the same size? Just curious because I am fighting with a bad connection at the moment and just wondering if with a bad connection if its just best to wait for the automatic patch?
  • AngelMo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Can I get a BOOO For throttled net taking 4 days to download the patch b:cryb:surrenderb:cryb:surrender
  • AngelMo - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Bout ready to take my laptop to some random location in town to download it in an hour or so! GRrrrrr this expansion better be worth it!b:angryb:cryb:surrenderb:sad
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok i downloaded the patch and installed it will the Patcher change later? cause its the same to me right now after i installed the patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What a waste of time this was... I took this yesterday only because I saw a GM had posted on this thread, and find this morning the patch doesn't even work so I have to let the game update itself anyway. Thanks for posting here and making us think a bogus patch was worth downloading, Frankie. Really appreciated. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842