Way to go PW, Failing to *update*

Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear
Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
So, as some of you probably have noticed, they have updated the site. You might have also noticed that DQ rewards and the Jones Blessing sites are both down. Why in the world would they offer an update that is half complete? Yet, they said right in a posting, its going to take a week for these sites to be brought back up. Can they honestly have everything ready at once and do it the correct way instead of doing it halfassed and failing even that?

I give my congratulations to PW for annoying players with doing half their job.
Post edited by Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    *gasp* Oh god noooo, whyyyyy? A whole WEEK? We're all going to die Dx

=_=
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They already addressed the issue, give or take this coming week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ya um i was going to use some DQ points tomorrow or the next day........ I'd have to agree with Rhaz if this is the case, total FAILS....

Seriously i used to host a Clan site for my clan in TFS league during mechcommander days.... FIRST page was a 7 frame template (7 different pages on one to simulate sidebars and whatnot). THAT all linked in one way or another to 32 more pages. Now how hard is it to save the templates (or frontpage files or however they make the pages) for EVERY PAGE they're going to change, upload the new pics and icons, THEN upload ALL the page templates (with the new links for the new pics) at once? New pics are online.. u replace the base page... and boom new page. I copletely changed the look of my clan site i mentioned once, that meant changing things on ALL 32 or w/e html docs. But I didnt' upload any of it till it was ALL ready..... heh

Seriously, did they JUST start working on the pages one by one this week? or tonight even? rofl.....
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kantorek wrote this in a thread earlier and according to what he wrote, he said to expect it tomorrow rather than in a week.
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Hey guys,

DQ page will be finished soon. Please check again tomorrow, thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh wow
    the things ppl QQ over

b:embarrass
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh wow
    the things ppl QQ over

^
    /10LOLs

PS: omg black text is practically invisible with this new style, hmm...b:nosebleed
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh wow
    the things ppl QQ over

because people use these things daily, and when they get taken down without warning for something so small it does tend to **** people off =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    because people use these things daily, and when they get taken down without warning for something so small it does tend to **** people off =)

your acting like its being taken down permanently its only gonna be down for a week tops get over it or quit. idc just stop crying about stupid ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PWE people has done a massive job creating the genesis. So QQ'n about the DQ page or Jones blessing is point less. Cant you survive a week in game without the DQ rewards or the Blessing! Suggestion: Get a week off from the game, you wouldn't even know it happened! b:bye
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    your acting like its being taken down permanently its only gonna be down for a week tops get over it or quit. idc just stop crying about stupid ****.

because i was planing on dying some clothes today and il be f.k'ed if i am waiting a week to do it, so get off you're high horse and come back to earth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EithneEtain - Dreamweaver
    EithneEtain - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I second that. Patience....what they are doing is HUGE and is bound to take some time and have a few glitches. Am soooo seeing perfect examples of the "Gotta haave it NOW!!!!" and the 'What about me??!!!" generations. I would rather forego the instant gratification in exchange for a new, exciting site that runs like it should because admin didn't have everyone breathing down their necks to have it done yesterday. Again, PATIENCE
    b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ^
    /10LOLs

PS: omg black text is practically invisible with this new style, hmm...b:nosebleed
    I saw what you typed there.
    You cant hide the text from me XD lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • SaIt - Harshlands
    SaIt - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I realize you are just trying to find something to complain about, but really? You can do better.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm really annoyed that the DQ page is down, put it back as fast as possible please.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think the OP is impatient to get his flying pig DQ prize. b:chuckle

Btw, wow, it's true, black text is invisible now. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Patience is a virtue....

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.