Whats Next?

Options
Pathetick - Archosaur
Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Etherblade (West)
What will we cry over first in the new expansion?

Will it be TW?

Will it be The new OP Classes?

Will it be Guild Bases?

Will it be A Rescindian killed a Nemesisian and stole his pants?

Will it be my suggestion that a Rescindian could kill a Nemesisian and steal said pants?

For god's sake man help me out. I must know. Please don't let the crying die off, like it did after the last TW reset. I went entired days without the warm glow of internet rage. I can't take it the suspense is tearing me apart.

And always remember I love you. Now cry about it. Whatever "it" is cry damn you.
Post edited by Pathetick - Archosaur on

Comments

• Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    guild bases within a week or 2 after the first new map TW and "OP" new classes will take a couple weeks/days depending on if theres an oricle sale or not.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    guild bases within a week or 2 after the first new map TW and "OP" new classes will take a couple weeks/days depending on if theres an oricle sale or not.

Thank you for a sensible reply to a nonsense inquiry.

Now stop interfering with our nonsense.

Lost City: where senses of humor go to die . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all you guys who think you're guna have so much fun with genesis will be quickly disappointed. once you get your seeker or mystic past the beginning jazz hand **** and find yourself back to FC, you're guna go... wait, what the hell..... this again? literally the only thing that kept pwi interesting to a truly end game player, after they finally convinced themselves alts arent weren't the solution, was tw.

but with our server being too soft and wishy washy about it , its simply just not worth it anymore. the last people who knew what to say and do have packed their bags. and now, you're left with a bunch of uninteresting, boring jackasses. and when the map gets reset they're guna be the same uninteresting, boring jackasses. if your guild cant decide unanimously which of two very different tw's is more competitive = fun, you know shiits phoney. and to say otherwise as "Only I can know whats fun for me!" .. you'd either have to be someone like kat who knows better but would lie about it, as long as shes lieing for the right people, in her mind, or one of those premature immunities who don't know better, yet. they'll get more and more expectations, though, until eventually they find themselves agreeing with the people they loved to hate. or they'll just quit before they have to admit anything (this is where I reference all the nemesis and immunities that have either quit or are trying a new game. oh, for no particular reason, though I should add... LOL!)

and pathetik, the next thing for you to cry over is that there is nothing left, its why you made this thread.
  • Wicked_Dream - Archosaur
    Wicked_Dream - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well Proski i hope you have lots of fun in fw with all your friends! I personally don't care for it. I am one of those ppl who are looking forward to our expansion! Just seems like your trying to recruit ppl from here to join you. Seems kinda wierd esp when you where the one who wanted to *build* this server up. It actually looks like your trying to destroy the server instead of help it as you always keep saying. And who are you to decide what is fun for any one? You don't know me. To me thats down right arrogant to say what is fun or not for anyone.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you'd either have to be someone like kat who knows better but would lie about it, as long as shes lieing for the right people, in her mind

Sigh.....
  • Sconzy - Archosaur
    Sconzy - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all you guys who think you're guna have so much fun with genesis will be quickly disappointed. once you get your seeker or mystic past the beginning jazz hand **** and find yourself back to FC, you're guna go... wait, what the hell..... this again? literally the only thing that kept pwi interesting to a truly end game player, after they finally convinced themselves alts arent weren't the solution, was tw.

but with our server being too soft and wishy washy about it , its simply just not worth it anymore. the last people who knew what to say and do have packed their bags. and now, you're left with a bunch of uninteresting, boring jackasses. and when the map gets reset they're guna be the same uninteresting, boring jackasses. if your guild cant decide unanimously which of two very different tw's is more competitive = fun, you know shiits phoney. and to say otherwise as "Only I can know whats fun for me!" .. you'd either have to be someone like kat who knows better but would lie about it, as long as shes lieing for the right people, in her mind, or one of those premature immunities who don't know better, yet. they'll get more and more expectations, though, until eventually they find themselves agreeing with the people they loved to hate. or they'll just quit before they have to admit anything (this is where I reference all the nemesis and immunities that have either quit or are trying a new game. oh, for no particular reason, though I should add... LOL!)

and pathetik, the next thing for you to cry over is that there is nothing left, its why you made this thread.

For some reason unknown to me, u make me feel bad playing a wizard on arch.b:sad
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause he's trying to get ppl to play with him in fw.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Now as kitty keeps his word(The statement why can be found in the "new server" thread), this is last night for a week kitty is allowed to talk bout certain faction. So kitty takes all the fun he can out of it.

"I want no drama" kat & "You are just hater" wicked have appeared in to the forums, yet again. Now you are accusing the one person who created the rivaling power on server, to provide fun TWs for both of you included, bout destroying server. This is what happens in LoL, when somebody is playing like sht, somebody else makes 1 mistake or call that might have been right, yet resulted in the one failing dying, failer starts blaming that unfortunate guy for losing the game for them. When the reason for the loss is clearly on the QQer itself, you getting any of this?

Now, bottom line stands, you created the faction that would allow anybody with gear to join, wouldn`t care a bit if the rest of server merged together and would still be unable to beat you, due most of the gear being in your faction. That totally killed TW for till, it still hasnt recovered. Nemesis been playing around Immunity, Rescind rolled Immunity, that`s the "real" TWs since zulusive dibanded, the smaller guilds having their fun just because Narla broke apart and Nemesis havent had time to take more land. Only reason why our server might be more interesting for players has been the unique TW map, older servers got everything else going for them, so essentially your faction has been killing the only thing that has kept players interested in this specific server. Now, you are here QQing how proski is "trying to destroy" the server, you understand how funny it looks, right?

Ps. Kitty leaves you alone for a week now, have fun!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Now as kitty keeps his word(The statement why can be found in the "new server" thread), this is last night for a week kitty is allowed to talk bout certain faction. So kitty takes all the fun he can out of it.

"I want no drama" kat & "You are just hater" wicked have appeared in to the forums, yet again. Now you are accusing the one person who created the rivaling power on server, to provide fun TWs for both of you included, bout destroying server. This is what happens in LoL, when somebody is playing like sht, somebody else makes 1 mistake or call that might have been right, yet resulted in the one failing dying, failer starts blaming that unfortunate guy for losing the game for them. When the reason for the loss is clearly on the QQer itself, you getting any of this?

Now, bottom line stands, you created the faction that would allow anybody with gear to join, wouldn`t care a bit if the rest of server merged together and would still be unable to beat you, due most of the gear being in your faction. That totally killed TW for till, it still hasnt recovered. Nemesis been playing around Immunity, Rescind rolled Immunity, that`s the "real" TWs since zulusive dibanded, the smaller guilds having their fun just because Narla broke apart and Nemesis havent had time to take more land. Only reason why our server might be more interesting for players has been the unique TW map, older servers got everything else going for them, so essentially your faction has been killing the only thing that has kept players interested in this specific server. Now, you are here QQing how proski is "trying to destroy" the server, you understand how funny it looks, right?

Ps. Kitty leaves you alone for a week now, have fun!

this made me lol cause for one thing all i wear is tt90 i don't have any rank gear neither do alot of our members. And i do see ppl in Recind with rank gear so whats the problem? some have it some don't. But you don't see us bashing ppl in your faction cause they have rank gear.

re Proski: It also seems kinda wierd he's advertising for ppl to go to fw on arch forums. If he was so into fw why don't he go recruit on fw forums?

You seriously make alot of assumptions regarding our faction when you really have no idea what goes on in it.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this made me lol cause for one thing all i wear is tt90 i don't have any rank gear neither do alot of our members. And i do see ppl in Recind with rank gear so whats the problem? some have it some don't. But you don't see us bashing ppl in your faction cause they have rank gear.

re Proski: It also seems kinda wierd he's advertising for ppl to go to fw on arch forums. If he was so into fw why don't he go recruit on fw forums?

You seriously make alot of assumptions regarding our faction when you really have no idea what goes on in it.

I`m refering to the time you had 2 digit number of R9s. But if you want to say you got lot of members with TT90, you know, so do we, we actually got some members that are under lvl 50. Oh noes, we got some ppl w/o over CS`d gear, it totally means we couldnt have outgeared rest of server as a faction. I honestly dont wonder why you babble nonsense, it seems to be requirement to be an officer in your faction, which actually is pretty damn sad.

If he is wanting to contact friends around this game, this is the best way to get word going, like it or not.

I sure do make lot of assumptions, mind proving them wrong as if they are only that, assumptions, proving them false would be easy, right?

Ps. Expansion aint out yet, be careful with yout nonsense for few more hours, ijs.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seems like if any one says anything that doesn't agree with what YOU think its *nonsense*
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seems like if any one says anything that doesn't agree with what YOU think its *nonsense*

I believe in arguments, you provide none. What you do is call out something, yet if you provide arguments, they are weak or misguided fallacies, hence I call it nonsense. Now if you are done, I believe somebody values his word enough to keep it.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol at this whicked dream guy, I see you are making posts in two threads about me so ill condense them all into your thought process and give you my response to it here.

recruit people? whaaaat? firstly, a nemesis friend encouraged me to try fw, and so if typing about it to other people who still play pwi bothers you, maybe thats a sign then that you should do more for your server to feel secure in it. after all, I cared about the server more than anybody else did, so I took it upon myself to do something about it. you talk about arrogance? if you even did a fraction of what I did you'd speak from the heart in the same way too, because its telling the truth. if that is big-headed, so be it, I'll take it any day over lieing and what must be your version of modesty then.

secondly, don't tell me what I wanted to do for archo as if it went unaccomplished. I know what I did, just because it went largely unappreciated by those that didn't have a backbone to own up to what was **** everybody out of a good time doesn't make it my problem. nor is it my issue anymore the fact that your server is full of a bunch of snarky pompous tools who before and after elusive passed/pass judgement on people. elusive only concerned itself with 1 thing. that is what the players could do more of or less of to help each other out and achieve the only fun TW to those that are being honest, genuinely competitive ones, because we all knew better, unlike you new kids who haven't had it dawn on them yet. keep in mind you are telling me all of this while being apart of the faction that has some individuals who share the one idealology that made this server go to waste when it was prevalent. that is that it was the norm to condescend towards people for not marching to the same beat of a guy that gets his kicks from leading a faction on the internet through authoritarian rule; and that believes world chat is the make or break of who a person really is. elusive was the first to be indiscriminate, we gave people a chance to experience some of the greatest joys on this game other factions weren't considerate to. and you guys have said what? that elusive just pushed what it wanted on other people? hahaha please, how do you think elusive got any traction? its because it was a collection of those other people, just the older generation. they spoke out. they thought they wanted the same structure and refinement but at the end of the day, they were just aching for the experiences of the wars, what people appreciate most when its all said and done. not what gear they end up having by financing it with a tw pay check backed by 10 minute crystal walk income lands.

we all came together because it was useless secluding ourselves in the corners of the map lieing about it just so we didn't have to be the first to come underneath other people as if ego matters. now, you've got the same types of people, just a hell of a lot more stubborn ones who'd rather let the server die than do something. sounds fun yo! tell me all about it when im sippin a mojito on that sexy piece of work of a game much better than yours ^^. ahh, thanks for giving me a laugh, I needed a break from studying for mid terms
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just watched an awesome movie, was really inspiring :)

Everyone have fun with the expansion!!
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol at this whicked dream guy

Wicked Dream is a guy? b:shutup
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow WOW.
    Pathedick is still in the game and up for grabs?

b:dirty hes the kind barb i still remember him tanking bosses for me without cleric (and i was not even in his faction, and uber lowbie). So if u ever need help just grab himb:victory