[Server Maintenance] 3-1-2011 [Complete]

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The forums may not allow links, but wrapping the link in a code-text worked fine. Here is the unofficial patch for the new expansion. It's 1.1 GB in size, so you've been warned. Also note that if you update your client before the servers are down for maintenance, you won't be able to get back online until after maintenance. Download/install at your own risk folks.
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_468-483.cup

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Downloaded it in about 5 minutes on windows exp. You guys jealous?
    the 4 things in the right corner dance around the fire, and butterflies flying about... good stuff
  • derekwilliams2
    derekwilliams2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys,

We will be having Server Maintenance tonight starting at 11pm PST!

Genesis will be launching tonight during maintenance, so we'll have the download available to you all as soon as possible!

So enjoy the day, enjoy the forums, and we'll see you here throughout the night!

-PWE Staff

Ehh can u unlock my account so i can play today. Lost City, name is fantasyxboy (archer)
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Btw whats the approximate size of the expansion download? I needs to know please >.<

Thankyou =D
    the 4 things in the right corner dance around the fire, and butterflies flying about... good stuff

Not really, mine is done as well on my Dell Laptop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    nah most of us have seen that since December

you can't log in anyway.
    and lets just hope they don't make any changes to that patch for your sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    nah most of us have seen that since December

Oh yah and this^....As well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hey great seekers and mystics and whatnot......... where did the dq point system go?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hey great seekers and mystics and whatnot......... where did the dq point system go?

It'll be back tomorrow once the site finishes updating.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    irrelevant.

Just wanted to ask, do you think your sUpEr DOOpeR COOLZ?????b:shocked
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:angry ok if tonights the night then why has the pwi website already changed and yet the download of the game client says raging tide when it says clearly on the website download perfectworld genesis. HELLO! come on people don't change the website or things till official launch this is gonna send people to do exactly what i am doing which is to point out the fact that you are in the wrong for putting up this stuff before lauch even officially happens. yet another dumb move by perfectworld international.
  • Drgnfire - Heavens Tear
    Drgnfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yo bro, im not disrespecting or anything but stop crying god, just wait the game like the rest of us, im fine with the changed website, dont mean nothin to me, all i use is the forums, jus wait a bit
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
  • Darkzinha_ - Raging Tide
    Darkzinha_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:bye to ansiosa Genesis
  • Susurra - Harshlands
    Susurra - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:angry ok if tonights the night then why has the pwi website already changed and yet the download of the game client says raging tide when it says clearly on the website download perfectworld genesis. HELLO! come on people don't change the website or things till official launch this is gonna send people to do exactly what i am doing which is to point out the fact that you are in the wrong for putting up this stuff before lauch even officially happens. yet another dumb move by perfectworld international.
    I'm pretty sure you're the only one who cares.
  • Darkzinho - Raging Tide
    Darkzinho - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BRs aqui esperando pelo update Genesis xD
  • Timothious - Heavens Tear
    Timothious - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Who said anything about crying god? I am merely stating the fact that the genesis website is already up and perfectworld internationals download link for pwi says download perfectworld international genesis. yet according the the announcement which is the topic of this discussion server maintenance won't happen till 11pm this evening. don't you just find that a little bit wrong and jumping the gun just a touch? that is all i am saying. that is the point i'm trying to get across here. that perfectworld international shouldn't have jumped the gun and should of waited till the end of the scheduled maintenance period to change the website and the download link to the new pwi genesis client.

yo bro, im not disrespecting or anything but stop crying god, just wait the game like the rest of us, im fine with the changed website, dont mean nothin to me, all i use is the forums, jus wait a bit
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Who said anything about crying god? I am merely stating the fact that the genesis website is already up and perfectworld internationals download link for pwi says download perfectworld international genesis. yet according the the announcement which is the topic of this discussion server maintenance won't happen till 11pm this evening. don't you just find that a little bit wrong and jumping the gun just a touch? that is all i am saying. that is the point i'm trying to get across here. that perfectworld international shouldn't have jumped the gun and should of waited till the end of the scheduled maintenance period to change the website and the download link to the new pwi genesis client.

good gracious s.t.f.u

don't attack EVERY SINGLE THING PWE does. this give them less work to do when the time comes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Altmarrienne - Dreamweaver
    Altmarrienne - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It would be interesting to see, as I am a long-time Runes of Magic player, how much less time it actually takes for PWI to get their servers back up & running at 100% after the patch, as RoM has ALWAYS had issues with major patches that would cause delays of game accessibility to myself & my fellow players. If PWI has their act together far better than Frogster North America, then we MAY see the game back online within the original time estimate. The key in all this is to remember that 3D Immersive MMOs are still a developing technology base & there are bound to be Kark-Ups Galore. My-Two-Cents-Worth...b:scorn
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    oooo busting out meh veno for the new pets. will we have a new all class pet yet? and love the new look. Cant wait unfortunately I have to work tomorrow so I will not get to play till tomorrow night........or will Ib:thanksb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • SunDancerFin - Raging Tide
    SunDancerFin - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm ready!b:chuckle
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    oooo busting out meh veno for the new pets. will we have a new all class pet yet? and love the new look. Cant wait unfortunately I have to work tomorrow so I will not get to play till tomorrow night........or will Ib:thanksb:victory
    Sadly, from what I've heard from the players of the Chinese version, there won't be any new tamable pets. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Apparently new pets might come out with a new event, similar to Nien Event and Celestial Tiger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Sadly, from what I've heard from the players of the Chinese version, there won't be any new tamable pets. b:cry

Awwwww sadface, but im still excited for new classes. Been saving for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • KittyYuri - Dreamweaver
    KittyYuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I am hoping beyond hope that there'll be some in this version, I really really want the cute little hopping owl that's pretty much all eyes. If I could make a baby pet out of it I'd make one for everyone I knew XDD
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I am hoping beyond hope that there'll be some in this version, I really really want the cute little hopping owl that's pretty much all eyes. If I could make a baby pet out of it I'd make one for everyone I knew XDD

If I remember right...I think we HAVE seen the little owl as a baby bet? Don't quote me, though =( Think we decided MQ baby pet, though...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • KittyYuri - Dreamweaver
    KittyYuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If I remember right...I think we HAVE seen the little owl as a baby bet? Don't quote me, though =( Think we decided MQ baby pet, though...

It is shown on Ecatomb, but how it's obtainable is not mentioned, so I'm going to cross my fingers and hope PWI is nice and makes it tameable and adds it to Mrs. Zoologists list of baby pets. If it is a MQ pet, I am making sure to never ever miss an MQ, but I'd like to make one for other people :<
  • Elkyos - Heavens Tear
    Elkyos - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    suhweet! b:laughb:thanks
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Apparently I can post this now, so...

Early manual patch download link: Patch 484 (1.06 GB)

As always, do not install the patch until after the servers go down for maintenance or you will not be able to play the game again until after maintenance ends.

Have fun! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yay, thank you San b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PimpDale - Heavens Tear
    PimpDale - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Apparently I can post this now, so...

Early manual patch download link: Patch 484 (1.06 GB)

As always, do not install the patch until after the servers go down for maintenance or you will not be able to play the game again until after maintenance ends.

Have fun! b:victory
    so to us people in australia how many hours left till maint if you don't mind me asking :D