V for Vendetta or Virtual losers?

Options
damienthorn
damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
So i heard there is a bunch of vengeful people who seek vengeance, vengefully?
Even managed to vengefully, pull some old retirees out of moth balls for the sake of vengeance?

How long before the vengeful people realise seeking vengeance is not so easy, when they retired and the rest of the server got rank8/9?....Ummm Vengefully?

Discuss this in a non vengeful way that does not seek vengeance, vengefully please.

Kthnxbaib:bye

P.S: PWE would like to thank all the Virtual losers that managed to persuade losers that got away to come back and not have a life more.b:victory
Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by damienthorn on

Comments

• Cupac - Lost City
    Cupac - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DreamtimeStories Lolz
    Story of why Shinzoko is in Venge or whatever its called

Well, back when i was full into pwi a few years ago
    Shinzoko was the leader of GuardianZ.
    His guild was quite strong but Conqueror just owned them.
    So i think Shinzoko is in Vengfull or whatever its called to get back at CQ (AKA) Essence.
    Also they kill lvl 30s?
    I dunno whats up with that but oh well.
    I guess they think there really strong.
    BTW. Just avoid them in future, eventually they'll split when they get tired of being server KOS.
    Its like SG1 all over again hahaha
    alot of people ask me am i affraid of death...
    hell yea im affraid of death
    i dont wanna die yet
    alot of people think that i worship the devil..
    that i do all types of **** ****
    look i cant change the way i think..and i cant change the way i am
    so if i offended you
    GOOD coz i still dont give a ****
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After being a loyal member of PF for months something i realize about rpk guilds...

They are not organized, that the main flaw on those kind of guilds....

They accept everyone whow comes its just can i join? you shure xxx added yy to faction.

This guild have very good players, hard csers who dont give a **** about faction they just want tp pvp....

Then we have the average one who try to make a guild runing whitout sucess..,

And on lower the ones woh are badly geared and realize after get pked several times that cant be on a rpk guild....

This merge with PF and TC still fails last night they got owned by essence in 5 min i saw the whole pvp war on stealth

dam i had my barb on TC for about 8 moths without logging on once and no one kicked meb:pleased

The worst part was i didnt paly fryday nor saturday and when i logged on sunday and i say hi peeps no one replyed whne i press g WTF HAPPENED, no told me nothing about this merge......

Resuming no organization means fail, really i dont caree how many rank9+12 u got it will always fail...
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Vengeful is not all out RPK. We are allowed to RPK in Silver Pool, West Gate and Hidden Orchid ONLY.

This is not unique, many guilds are allowing this. It is a compromise between Carebears and RPK'rs. Other than KOS, everyone is safe elsewhere on the map ;)

If you have any problems with our members RPK'ing elsewhere, take a ss and speak to an officer (I am one of them if you need a name).

We are newly merged, so it will take time to organize sht but we will be organized and disciplined the best we can considering this is a game ;)

@Spot Win some, loose some.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i want steak medium-rare please b:sad
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can I join this guild?
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can I join this guild?

+1 b:cute
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can I join this guild?

No.

Also pm me in game next time you are on.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Needs moar mages to replace treacherous swine.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Needs moar mages to replace treacherous swine.

oink oink b:cry
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can I join this guild?

biggyluv, u can

healingbliss, no u cannot

susamaji, u can

magefizban, yes u can

anyone who CS hardcore can join, pm me in game
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Obv I am all in if Lingzi in this guild. best guild chatter ever with Shin and Lingzi...send guild invite ASAP.
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Oh, i thought lingzi was left behind in thaclick, nvm nty =]
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LoL haven't seen this much hate for a newly formed guild since FinalOath was quickly hated by manyb:chuckle

Keep up the hate tho it really only shows how little you know about the guild and it's structure.. because atm it is still just developing.

But ignorance breeds ignorance... keep up the good work... soon with help from all you haters, ev1 will know the nameb:laugh
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I logged in yesterday again just for curiosity, and all i saw about this is a big hate against this new guild.

I suggest you all to chill out, especially with big words. We are playing, even if they gank you all with tons of players, its part of the game, isnt it?

And the fact that they joined all to bring down the essence holds isnt "pathetic" as i heard, it's a trial to have again some fun in this game. You should appreciate it.

Even if vengeful would fail, at least they tried and both sides had fun.

Losing is fun too, you know? It isnt humiliating like most of you think. There's really no need to go down with big useless and bad used talkings.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Looks interesting and I like how you've got some rpk zones! b:cute

Is Lingzi officer? b:shocked
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LoL haven't seen this much hate for a newly formed guild since FinalOath was quickly hated by manyb:chuckle

ShortBus.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I logged in yesterday again just for curiosity, and all i saw about this is a big hate against this new guild.

I suggest you all to chill out, especially with big words. We are playing, even if they gank you all with tons of players, its part of the game, isnt it?

And the fact that they joined all to bring down the essence holds isnt "pathetic" as i heard, it's a trial to have again some fun in this game. You should appreciate it.

Even if vengeful would fail, at least they tried and both sides had fun.

Losing is fun too, you know? It isnt humiliating like most of you think. There's really no need to go down with big useless and bad used talkings.

Well said.
    If losing is fun, then i think Vengeful is going to have a real good timeb:chuckle.

Also, LOL at quitters coming back, breaking their piggy bank, to have fun losing the game!b:victory
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    20110302204950.jpg

Its not about hating the guild.

Its the fact they act all big and talk the talk. But clearly they dont walk the walk.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    20110302204950.jpg

Its the fact they act all big and talk the talk. But clearly they dont walk the walk.

Act all big?
    RELAX friend.
    There is a time for everything.
    I still opening r9 packs like NO END-__-
    Zechs still on military training but he be back and r9ing it soon also, titeo, kelbin..maybe Wind also, Athran Deciding Wich char he want to r9, etc etc....see how...

Now u want us accept so you can feel good about OWN ppl in 8month old sets? Go stand in between snowy village and frost entrance lah, if this is what you called ACHIEVEMENT...Got alot of newly white name one shot for u^^ SURE can kill many while they try enter frost.

SOON ok? when we all UP....No need worry, we come FIND YOU, not you find us.

By the way, was great seeing all the old ppl still playing on my first day back to pwi.
    Saw Nykage,Zerhee,Susa, all the old great rivals.
    Hold on brothers, soon we can have great battles like before.
    See u on the field! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ShortBus.

LOL MD yes Shortbus was hated too... but plz read the post... it clearly said 'since' FinalOath and because FO came after Shortbus then shortbus can't be 'since'b:laugh
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Its the fact they act all big and talk the talk.

pretty sure that describes most of ess's trashtalkers, ijs.

& don't worry we'll fight your base when we are done sorting things out on our end.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pretty sure that describes most of ess's trashtalkers, ijs.

& don't worry we'll fight your base when we are done sorting things out on our end.

Wow what bad *** guy you look like now....

Should others guild be worried now???

My wonders how strong you are without having 20 member of you guild ganking???
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^ proved my point, always trash talking.

edit: And I gank because I don't have an overfilled wallet like most of ess, give me an equally geared person to myself and I'll gladly 1v1 someone. Complaining about ganks at pk zones is childish, it happens to me all the time.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^ proved my point, always trash talking.

eRRRRRR not Essence memberb:chuckle

nice point though....b:bye
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    eRRRRRR not Essence memberb:chuckle

nice point though....b:bye

meh you fight alongside ess, meaning you are one of their brown nosers. Not having their guild tag doesn't mean you're not one of them.

also, i edited my last post.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    meh you fight alongside ess, meaning you are one of their brown nosers. Not having their guild tag doesn't mean you're not one of them.

also, i edited my last post.

Lies, 3 days ago yes i did that unbelivably none of essence members touched me but i couldnt resist killing Cavera wiz cause i love hes trash pms to meee(we live on the same country)

OFC iknew before i was gonna get ganked.... i did fought that day witohut pots or charm still i could sneak around a kill him sry but its a blast to do it whi
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    20110302204950.jpg

LOL just because they declined means nothing atm... it is a new guild and therefore will need some time to work out strategy and teamwork... Same happened to Essence at the beginning..

also in order to even compete in 40 vs 40 you need to have at least 1000 contributuion points so why accept a fight until you know at least 40 people have that much

and probably most important... alot of people I have talked to have said that they will not play with Essence in the 40 vs 40 because they just can't be bothered in giving them anything to do... while it can't be avoided in TW... people just don't want to ignore Essence as much as possible...

sorry but truth is alot people hope that you will get bored an go away lolb:chuckle
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wow what bad *** guy you look like now....

Should others guild be worried now???

My wonders how strong you are without having 20 member of you guild ganking???

OMFG... stop the whining about ganking... it has become the norm for pvp on this server... either get used to it or gtfo lol
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not having their guild tag doesn't mean you're not one of them.

Pretty sure it does. Unless it's a core member (like Susa on his BM) and _Spot_ isn't one of them.
    people just don't want to ignore Essence as much as possible...

Sooo people just want to give their attention to Essence as much as possible? lolb:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sooo people just want to give their attention to Essence as much as possible? lolb:chuckle

Looks more like essence wants as much attention as possible. *glances at map takeover thread*