Mystic Res Buff thingy

Jellytoast - Sanctuary
Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Mystic
Just curious if anyone has an idea if you lose exp with this and it works like a res scroll, or if it's like a cleric's res where the increasing levels decrease the exp loss. Since this would be a great thing for a mystic to cast on a cleric. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jellytoast - Demon Cleric
Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
Post edited by Jellytoast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    From what ive seen said it is same as cleric res. As levels go up the loss is reduced more and more. I think you also wake up with more and more HP. Hopefully by demon/sage version it will be down to no exp lost.
  • Miss_Nikko - Lost City
    Miss_Nikko - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za3IXOFUek4

hope this video helps it's that last skill they show, its around 6:35 sec. into the video.

from what i can tell it seem like they lost the normal amount of exp. when you die
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    from what i've read about it, it gives less of an exp loss reduction, and abit more hp upon reviving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    80% exp reduction at level 10. Not as much as clerics but its still alot. Also the buff lasts 30 minutes.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    80% exp reduction at level 10. Not as much as clerics but its still alot. Also the buff lasts 30 minutes.

i heard 15. does the time of the buff go up depending on level, or was i misinformed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I just think it would be really cool. I always keep gs on me anyways, but I don't bother buying more res scrolls usually. This would be nice in an instance for the mystic to cast the buff on a tank and cleric (since I heard the cooldown is really long).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i heard 15. does the time of the buff go up depending on level, or was i misinformed?

I understood it to be 15 minutes at level 1, but 30 minutes at level 10.
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It used to be 15 minutes, but after an update the MP cost was reduced and the time of the buff was increased to 30 minutes, its just what i noticed when i played on CN.

Before the patch it was 650mp and 15 minutes at level 1

Now its 455mp and 30 minutes.
  • Ibbies - Lost City
    Ibbies - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    wtfux? so now sins can replace tanks with BP and if shizz goes wrong theres a mystic's res?

dayum....QUICK CLERICS START CHARING $$$ FOR BUFFS O_O
  • King_Barb - Heavens Tear
    King_Barb - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ive been looking around for it, but whats the cooldown for this buff? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MMMMMMM......You Taste Like Noob >:)
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    重生术
    Range: 20m
    Mp: 2900
    Channel: 1.5 sec
    Cast: 1.5 sec
    Cooldown: 30.0 sec
    Seal target's soul, cause target able to resurrect after death. Seal can last for 30 min. Reduce exp lost by 88%, revive with 50% hp.
    Sage: Exp lost reduce to 95%
    Demon: Revive with 100% hp

Enough said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • King_Barb - Heavens Tear
    King_Barb - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Enough said.

>_>

Thnx b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MMMMMMM......You Taste Like Noob >:)