Whats the first thing you will do when expansion comes out?

Comments

• Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    day 1: make my mystie and spend ~day on customizing her
    day 2: turn the settings lowest possible, with obligatory 'show other players: off' and take my veno to do some sightseeing on the new area
    day 3-6: play on my veno
    day 7: after the EG area has more mobs than players again start playing my mystie b:chuckle

Aww...you have pretty much the same idea as I do... Which means other people will have the same idea, too, and we'll still be stuck with lots of people on day 7 Dx
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    walk into guildbase lol. if my faction leader is on before to make it.

beside that. uhm nothing i guess, not interested in new race.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    wait for it to download b:sad
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Create my new characters (I already planned names for them), use customization for a while, let them have the old pieces of equipment my other ones wore (including tomes and baby pets -in due time-), buy a pickaxe and so on.
    Thanks to the account stash stone, it's as easy as pie and I did almost all already. Just waiting for the release of expansion now.

That said, it will only really begin once the dust clears out.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Go KS the earthguards
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    make earthguard's TT equips for them players to buy from me b:chuckle
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Go KS the earthguards

Will be a LOT of KS`ing in the 1st days b:laugh gonna do the same prolly on my stick since mobs will be scarce lol.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Create my mystic twins to save their names (yes, I said twins). Depending on how bad the lag will be for me, I might start playing that same day or wait a while. Just don't know yet.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I am actually deleting Yulk (HT, and as soon as I finish TB quests) to make a seeker on this account and another alt to make an assassin on this account. I forgot the account for the assassin b:surrender
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I start dowloading expansion, play LoL while waiting. Go make seeker, name it how I was told to, customize it... Actually not, I`m not the one who cares how it looks and the one who does care just makes me get makeover scroll... Then I go play in the guildbase, till somebody gets home from school(Get my barb flying towards EG starting town for buffs), wait anohter hour for her to get cusmization done and start playingb:chuckle. If everything goes like I assume it`s going, kitty`s seeker is married before the day is over, that`s how much freedom he got =/.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • skyraiserdm
    skyraiserdm Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I've already played in CN, so don't want to repeat quests and sightseeing the new area...
    • Login after update
    • Quickly create Character from my CN templates
    • Rushing through quests and reach level 10
    • Spamming Scarlet Fruits to level 25
    • Doing culti 9 and 19
    • Moving to Archosaur
    • Starting hyper exp grinding
    • Spamming quests till 40
    • Doing Crazy Stone, Bounty Hunter, Culti 29 & 39
    • Going to sleep and prepare for Hyper, Bounty and Crazystone on next day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Whats the first thing you guys are going to do when you finish updating? b:laugh

The same thing I've been doing since christmas, play Forsaken World.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I will do homework.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I've already played in CN, so don't want to repeat quests and sightseeing the new area...
    • Login after update
    • Quickly create Character from my CN templates
    • Rushing through quests and reach level 10
    • Spamming Scarlet Fruits to level 25
    • Doing culti 9 and 19
    • Moving to Archosaur
    • Starting hyper exp grinding
    • Spamming quests till 40
    • Doing Crazy Stone, Bounty Hunter, Culti 29 & 39
    • Going to sleep and prepare for Hyper, Bounty and Crazystone on next day
    if your spamming scarlet fruits you might as well add oracles. It takes a bit more effort and you actually have to hit things.

As for me..
    - build faction base
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'll probably create my Mystic after the update completes, but the lag in the area will be too intense for me to play. So, it will be back to my other video games until the lag reduces to tolerable. Then I'll check out the new area(s) and quests and decide if the game is worth continuing to play.
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    download it and make my new seeker. Whom i have yet to come up with a decent name for
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Im going to make a Mystic, check out then ew areas and work on making her face adorable. I have already decided on a name i hope is not takenb:cute
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    download it and make my new seeker. Whom i have yet to come up with a decent name for

if your connection to the patch servers is really, really quick, and you manage to log in in a half a second or less, you MIGHT be able to grab "FoundIt" for your seeker's name. but i wouldn't bet on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I am actually deleting Yulk (HT, and as soon as I finish TB quests)

the end of an era, truly. OTOH, i finished the goshiki chain before you did, then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I might try on new server (if eu based), otherwise i playing with my veno.
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I will hurry to log on and hope no one steals my name between when i have gone to bed and when i wake up lol. Then I will make a new signature lol. Erm spend a couple of minutes chosing seeker hair style, then do some quests and level up, then log onto my blademastear and go to a wedding lol.

Taking my time with seeker till summer ;p, have alot of assignments too. I WILL MURDER ANYONE WHO STEALS MY NAME!!! b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm gonna play my seeker since EVERYONE will be waiting for the next week when the lagg will go down. Seeing as everyone's waiting I'll have the whole place to myself b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gonna spend a while customizing both a seeker and mystic and thinking of awesome names for them. By then it might be okay to log on, but I'm checking the area out on my cleric first to make sure. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Bleh. I'm just gonna explore guild base. Not even gonna attempt to go down to the new area until at least a couple weeks after the expansion has been out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Customizing the **** out of them to make it as far from the preset as possible but still awesome! b:chuckle

Then I'm going to explore...and do no quests until I have to. Wishing that PW would take the time and revamp the entire games graphics so we could all be stunning. b:thanks But they're pumping all that graphics power and funding on FW, as we know.

All well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • newjasnh
    newjasnh Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nope. I'll worry bout the new stuff once I get done with the old.

off topic: tiggy! *glomp* ya don't know, but ya know me o.O

anywho, back on topic: i'ma get ta lvl 5, and upgrade my BS skill ta lvl 2, then my craftsmen skill ta lvl 2, then my tailor skill ta lvl 2, and my apoth ta lvl 3. then i'ma get to lvl 20 and use the large amount of DQ mats i have, both 21 and 31, ta lvl up as fast as possible through the 20s, then go back and do the quests from the 20s along with the cult ad the lvl 30 quests including crazy stone, to rocket through the 30s, then tideborn it ta lvl 45, do the lvl 40-45 quests, and they just go crazy on grinding and questing till i can get ta a higher level all the while using the large amounts of good LA gear i got fer my mystic along with the ruffly 500 perfect mp/hp pots(of each) so i dun have ta rest asmuch. (comes preparedb:victory)
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Make seeker, duo it with my sin in FF. Hit level 60 on it in 2 hours.
    Make mystic duo it in with my sin in FF. Hit level 60 on it in 2 hours.
    Delete both chars and go back to playing my assassin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Whats the first thing you guys are going to do when you finish updating? b:laugh

play ESO :P
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Make seeker, duo it with my sin in FF. Hit level 60 on it in 2 hours.
    Make mystic duo it in with my sin in FF. Hit level 60 on it in 2 hours.
    Delete both chars and go back to playing my assassin.

whats the point of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Stop the person at post #59 Entering the guild base b:avoid

Then check out new content for old classes (runecrafting etc), probs get dragged into FFing someones EG, then make a Seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]