A 'lil Mystic thread! Look please!

Options
n3gated
n3gated Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Mystic
erm, i figured since i can't wait for Genesis ( Wednesday 2nd March 2011 ) i should just make a little thread for everyone to discuss Mystics (and Mystics only please) and i wanted to start it off with a question of my own :) well here goes... I was wonderering since Mystic seem very much like a PvE/PvP character so for someone like me (who loves PvP) they should be fairly good in PvP. i also took a quick look at its skills and it seems as though it can excell in PvP and PvE... depending on the player. so i wanted to know do you think that a sutible build for PvP, TW... all that. would putting enough strength for your armour and the rest in magic be the best build for PvP? i figured this by comparing it too current classes. i based this on the fact that;
- no magic class has good defence and should try to give up on boostinf the defence they will not get.
- in my opinion the stronger your magic is and the better you are skilling, the safer your Mystic is.
- looking at the skills of a Mystic if you use its traps and pet properly not only can you run away while your pet kills, you can fight alongside it.... or be its support and keep it alive while stunning your opponent.

taking all my points into consideration i think Mystic would need quite a bit of skill and with the right gear and player it should be quite the force to be reckoned with.

however i also think that this build is sutible for PvE as your pet should always have the aggro, thus meaning it will be pointless for you to need the defence(which still wont make a difference as your defence wont count for poo(?))
i also thought that since your trap has a constant heal and you have heal skills survival shouldnt be a problem :)
There are also traps that allow you to increase channel time and stuff making you a great asset in TW as you can be a support.
Also you have a self res buff(can be used on others) that works for 15mins and when you die, you can just press the ressurect button and use it again as it has a 30seconds cooldown :)
also from what ive learnt spirit points can be attained even after you have hit level 105, so you can get the skills in whichever order you want. you could get PvE skills first and then PvP. its whatever suits you!
in my case im going to make my own skill build post it and see what kind of a response i get, then build its skills depending on that :)
thanks for reading my * GREAT WALL OF TEXT *
thanks alot
From,
A Future Mystic Near You (FYI i'm a male Mystic, so all u veno's can suck it xD)

Comments