Server QQ This, TW QQ That, Blah blah blah

Vindrael - Lost City
Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
If you want to PvP with people who actually know what they're doing, come to Lost City.

That is all.

b:chuckle
Post edited by Vindrael - Lost City on

Comments

• AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you want to PvP with people who actually know what they're doing, come to Lost City.

That is all.

We know, we just don't like to talk about it. b:surrender
  • Mooxie - Lost City
    Mooxie - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Amen!

@Zhadi - I miss you dirty Gigaho. *Drools* b:dirty
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Amen!

@Zhadi - I miss you dirty Gigaho. *Drools* b:dirty

b:cute
    imissyoumore<3
  • makiyaki
    makiyaki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mooxie said u'd b lurking around here.
    Hi Zeze!!! :D
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    makiyaki wrote: »
    Mooxie said u'd b lurking around here.
    Hi Zeze!!! :D

"lurking" lol xD
    such a negative word, makes me seem like a stalker or something

I'm gonna assume this is veve<3333
  • Vernie - Archosaur
    Vernie - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    oh ya i just changed my thingy now haha.
    And ya u so r a lurker, i looked at the past few post on those other threads, and they're all from u lol
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    oh ya i just changed my thingy now haha.
    And ya u so r a lurker, i looked at the past few post on those other threads, and they're all from u lol

Politics... somebody's gotta do it b:cool
  • Vernie - Archosaur
    Vernie - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol if u say so, anywho im off, c ya around :D
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    lol if u say so, anywho im off, c ya around :D

bais veve <3
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011

That is all.

lol @ arch wizard rolling a sin (didn't you say on another post you made a sin) on lost city to pvp with people who actually know what they are doing.

Sins don't need to know what they are doing to pk, ijs <
    for zhadi

And this psychic has 11 kills.

That is all . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    I rolled a psy as my main to PvP with. :) Also, with TW's return and the new guild wars, I wanted to roll a class that is actually a factor in group PvP. b:avoid
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Essence has taken the full map there right? b:shocked

noooooo ty I think I'll be happy in my weekely TW hidey hole for now lol
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I rolled a psy as my main to PvP with. :) Also, with TW's return and the new guild wars, I wanted to roll a class that is actually a factor in group PvP. b:avoid

Val i havent see you in game yet and you are already 97 dammm...

Dude just pm me in game for me to add you soon ill start to frost again(after i get my 100 rap QQ), i wantz lvl 102 anyway i can go clear you a frost in 10min bro so you can get your rank8(i belive you already have 200k rep)......

Wich guila are you in now????
    Wanna join Poker face we *** them allb:laugh and i belive we are short on char of your class....

After map resets we shure gonna tw a lot so PM mezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    lol @ arch wizard rolling a sin (didn't you say on another post you made a sin) on lost city to pvp with people who actually know what they are doing.

Sins don't need to know what they are doing to pk, ijs <
    for zhadi

That is all . . . .

Pvp here is not like there, you dont get 3 of 4 ppl on west arch, you dont pvp against same players everyday.......

Soon a sin shades out to kill someone theres always gonna be a cleric or a wiz whow you own you next.....
    I kill and get kiled by ppl i never heard or never saw most of the times, and the worst thing of all is on pvp places theres always a higher sin than youb:surrender
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    (...) theres always a higher sin than youb:surrender

... i just had to quote this b:chuckle

Edit: tips for future trolls out there : ... if you replace sin with w/e ... you will allways be right
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited February 2011

That is all.

Val i just saw you are an Yakuza memberb:cry spootie don like them u suckzzzzzz..

Sryosly pm in game for god sake....
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Pvp here is not like there, you dont get 3 of 4 ppl on west arch, you dont pvp against same players everyday.......

I might roll there, but I am not sure I would be able to even fit in the door without elbowing some egos out of the way first . . . . .

Why I was wishing for a new east coast pvp server, but alas it doesn't appear to be in the cards b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I might roll there, but I am not sure I would be able to even fit in the door without elbowing some egos out of the way first . . . . .

Why I was wishing for a new east coast pvp server, but alas it doesn't appear to be in the cards b:surrender

Marketing is all about timing I am sure you know this. Patience my friend, you do fine with your current gear, no need to invest anymore then you have to. It's in the future, but nobody knows how far into it. You can always do what others seem to be doing, playing some L and L game. Not sure what it is but they seem to be enjoying themselves just from listening in vent a few times.

Shoot down them ego's, very amusing.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why would i play pwi for pvp, Lost city server or not the game requires no skill. Log on a game with real pvp if you wanna pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    forsaken world

/sign
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why would i play pwi for pvp, Lost city server or not the game requires no skill. Log on a game with real pvp if you wanna pvp.

You mean when a ranged damg class has to AIM b:shocked
    Even melee class's have to aim..well not as difficult but still
    Wait so a game without a cash-shop that can't make you OP?

Yea I got a game in mind, thankfully it should be out after graduation. I can concentrate getting through this last god damn semester, jobs lined up baby. b:cool
    forsaken world

/sign

If your trying to answer fluffy with this, then whatever your smoking, pass some to me.

Forsaken world = product of PWE, if you have any hopes... then you are both a hardcore optimist and an idiot. I have not played that game at all but don't think I need to know how it works.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011

If your trying to answer fluffy with this, then whatever your smoking, pass some to me.

Forsaken world = product of PWE, if you have any hopes... then you are both a hardcore optimist and an idiot. I have not played that game at all but don't think I need to know how it works.

The 10lvls I have played FW during weeks time, njah, overhyped game that will end up as a flop. Honestly, I just couldnt have bothered playing more than maybe maybe 1h at time, then I needed brake from it. I cant quite put what it is but it`s not much of a game.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    edited February 2011

That is all . . . .

A few more now... But yeah, PvP here is very tough. I had to work for these kills. b:chuckle
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Essence has taken the full map there right? b:shocked

noooooo ty I think I'll be happy in my weekely TW hidey hole for now lol

Yeah, after TW pay was cut, people quit caring about TW. Essence has a lot of rank 9, but so does every other faction (mine included). It's going to be interesting now that there is some incentive.
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Val i just saw you are an Yakuza memberb:cry spootie don like them u suckzzzzzz..

Sryosly pm in game for god sake....

I keep trying, you're never on when I am... b:sad

I'm not high enough level to be in an RPK guild. I'd get my *** handed to me every time I walked out of safe zone. :)