im paying 140k for hyper and like 3,3k for HP pots
we need a pack saleb:cryb:infuriated
Post edited by wilnerpww on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My guess: they're going to drag it out until the expansion, so that this time people will buy massive amounts of packs "just in case" there is another month of no packs.

Basically, they're showing just how dependant people have become on packs. Yet the same people also know that there will be sales. The effect is that people will buy more during the sales in order to avoid times like these. And PWE makes that much more money out of it.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think the funniest part about the no pack sale, is gold is going back down slowly and people are QQing its so cheap... Im like, really? It used to be you went into AH and saw 300-400k gold and were like damn :O thats a lot. Now if its not over 800k people say they won't sell lol
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think the funniest part about the no pack sale, is gold is going back down slowly and people are QQing its so cheap... Im like, really? It used to be you went into AH and saw 300-400k gold and were like damn :O thats a lot. Now if its not over 800k people say they won't sell lol

lol i remember the qq about 150k gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its because of fail gamers like the OP that MMO's have gone downhill in recent years.
  • Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary
    Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

150k? Pfft. Couple of years ago, gold hitting 120k was considered a "massive spike". b:surrender
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

I remember that too. I was one of the ones QQingb:surrender

Now I wish for those days again.b:chuckle
    150k? Pfft. Couple of years ago, gold hitting 120k was considered a "massive spike". b:surrender
    I remember that too. I made a killing undercutting everyone back then.

Wow I been going back and forth between this and other games way too long.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i remember under 100k gold ...
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

100k gold ZEN... QQ...
    200k gold ZEN... QQ...
    500k gold ZEN... QQ...
    900k gold ZEN... QQ...

You're lucky you're not paying 2 MILLION coins for GOLD
    Think it couldn't happen on your server? Utopia -> Malaysia it is already there.

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    5 gold packs. That'll be the biggest que que ever from the cash shopping community.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Permanently remove packs from boutique. Go play the ******n game instead of oracling up with tokens.

go grind some mobs for money or :omg: for exp!
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wonder if the original poster meant that packs did not have a "special for this week" sale price, or if the original poster meant that he could not figure out how to find the packs which are in the boutique?

Maybe a part of PWI's customer base does not understand how to navigate the boutique?
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Permanently remove packs from boutique. Go play the ******n game instead of oracling up with tokens.

go grind some mobs for money or :omg: for exp!

A rank 9 wizzy crying about packs sigh....Oh did you farm all of those chips and chip fee coins? ^^ Or is it now that you've benefited from packs they don't need to be here anymore? =x Did you crazy stone to 101? =] Go farm TT for your gear mister insta rank 9. Or did grinding mobs buy you that wonderful 40 attack levels you have atm! b:cute
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wonder if the original poster meant that packs did not have a "special for this week" sale price, or if the original poster meant that he could not figure out how to find the packs which are in the boutique?

Maybe a part of PWI's customer base does not understand how to navigate the boutique?

In that case I suggest PWE put it at the top of their to-do list. Make packs easier to buy rather than fixing any bugs.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A rank 9 wizzy crying about packs sigh....Oh did you farm all of those chips and chip fee coins? ^^ Or is it now that you've benefited from packs they don't need to be here anymore? =x Did you crazy stone to 101? =] Go farm TT for your gear mister insta rank 9. Or did grinding mobs buy you that wonderful 40 attack levels you have atm! b:cute

Had to giggle here. Thanks for the laughs :)
    edited February 2011
    Options

You can CS rank 9?! b:shocked
  • _Pale - Sanctuary
    _Pale - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

got to love Core Connect b:chuckle
    I'm not there to make you survive in PWI, that's your job
    ** expected fail squad: express rule of thumb "you die by stupidity, you go to town" **
    ~Sanctuary~Cleric/Archer/Veno~Audeamus/Enelysion
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    me thinks OP is a pack nab?
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I am glad pack sales are gone. Prices have gone down ever since it happened, except the tokens but who cares about them lol. :). Go grind or farm or cash buy what ever, and your problem is solved if you want tokkens, although yesterday i saw tokkens down to 14k, strange lolb:chuckle. Could people don t want them anymore.. or they have adpated without tokkens.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

actually chips are in the cash shop so he coulda gotten rank 9 without using packs at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

We need more of this customer base. ijs.

[edit]Er wait. No. I want to play with people who can actually solve problems. I don't think we need more of these people, no. Yank the packs out for good, even.[/edit]
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I am glad pack sales are gone. Prices have gone down ever since it happened, except the tokens but who cares about them lol. :). Go grind or farm or cash buy what ever, and your problem is solved if you want tokkens, although yesterday i saw tokkens down to 14k, strange lolb:chuckle. Could people don t want them anymore.. or they have adpated without tokkens.b:cute

Everyone seems sure packs coming back with expansion so they're trying to get rid of their huge stashes of tokens before the price drops to ~10k ea.
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You can CS rank 9?! b:shocked

I'd say you'd do a half half now that Medals of Glory aren't in the cash shop :)
    I make no things known about where I know I'm going. b:laugh

I know lets just call PWI -> P2P or "Pay as you like" and be done with all these free to play shinanigans. that way its easier for the other people just to realize things and accept things.

Money -> creates packs -> packs create tokens cause of excess opening -> You buy packs with you're time.

If they aren't created from money they're created from people doing free surveys which is just a waste of time anyway.

"Hey would you like to answer new questions about our home return policy on glass houses?"
    "Would you like to try our credit card home application?"
    "Would you like to save on your power bill?"

See how ridiculous this is.

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wilnerpww wrote: »
    so we wont have pack sales? QQQQ
    i need pots,hypers andall stuufs who tokens makes
    im paying 140k for hyper and like 3,3k for HP pots
    we need a pack saleb:cryb:infuriated

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! b:laugh
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ardz
    ardz Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Guys,
    Have you noticed that since there has not been a pack sale, there are fewer clerics on the server to help people do quests?

No packs= no herb= no clerics= FAILb :cryb:cryb:cryb:cry