was it fun

Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Etherblade (West)
and if so how much
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Mizandry - Archosaur
    _Mizandry - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes. A lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her <3
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Like My Little Ponies *____________*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    LostTrust - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    well from what i gathered they actually had alot of fun in that TW, after our 30 minutes fight.

it was sorta like a little pk war. and immunity gave it their best.

well Looking forward to the future of our server now. gl to all factions on getting lands.

i recommend that yall study some PvE TW strategys XD. as i know alot of people on this server havent done one before.
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    well from what i gathered they actually had alot of fun in that TW, after our 30 minutes fight.

it was sorta like a little pk war. and immunity gave it their best.

well Looking forward to the future of our server now. gl to all factions on getting lands.

i recommend that yall study some PvE TW strategys XD. as i know alot of people on this server havent done one before.

It would have been better if you guys didnt do your usual and try and drama cause on worl chat and tbh I enjoyed the nemesis one after way better.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It would have been better if you guys did do your usual and try and drama cause on worl chat and tbh I enjoyed the nemesis one after way better.

From now on we will try to remember you are the president of nemesis fanclub. Meh, I do wonder, first you QQ about drama, now you QQ cause there is no drama, you know even yourself what you want? That is all, thanks.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    OH THE TEERITORY WARS

I liked them both. So cute ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    From now on we will try to remember you are the president of nemesis fanclub. Meh, I do wonder, first you QQ about drama, now you QQ cause there is no drama, you know even yourself what you want? That is all, thanks.

Meh typo I fixed it to didnt was tired at the time I made that post ... but again ...

What makes you think im in Nemesis?
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    and if so how much

What were the tw battles?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well

Nemesis vs Immunity(roughly 2 hrs long) and Immunity vs Rescind(30 min.)

30 min tw..boring as **..sorry Rescind *___*

2 hr tw...aloooot of fuuuun!!! ^__^ idk why it was so much fun.

Ppl might have had more fun then me in the 30 min tw...so plsss don't take offence but I'd rather do a 2 or 3 Hr. tw where i get to switch things up (Atk. Def. Atk def ect.) then to just push a **** ton of r8 and 9s out of base...wheres the tactic? theres no fun in that..ijs.
    At least in Nem tw catas would go down dif. lanes and there were scouts and there was actual tactic. :<

I mean...someone pls tell me where the fun is in "Push all our rank 9s and 8s Down B with catas"
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well

Ppl might have had more fun then me in the 30 min tw...so plsss don't take offence but I'd rather do a 2 or 3 Hr. tw where i get to switch things up (Atk. Def. Atk def ect.) then to just push a **** ton of r8 and 9s out of base...wheres the tactic? theres no fun in that..ijs.
    At least in Nem tw catas would go down dif. lanes and there were scouts and there was actual tactic. :<

I mean...someone pls tell me where the fun is in "Push all our rank 9s and 8s Down B with catas"

So if I am reading this correct. Immunity had a stacked war with Nemesis and Rescind and the nemesis war took 2 hours?

Then the Rescind tw was a bunch of pushing r8 and r9's out of a base?

I am very confused but ok thanks for the update. b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

Meh typo I fixed it to didnt was tired at the time I made that post ... but again ...

What makes you think im in Nemesis?

I never said you were member of nemesis, all I said was president of Nemesis fanboy club, which would actually suggest your not a member. I`m yet to see the drama you are suggesting, all I remember of the "drama" is Nemesis poking with "worth waiting", when they took over 1.5h, using it to simplify my point. Rescind took 30mins, which is 1 3rd of what Rescind took, would it be suggestive bout what would have happened last week, when Nemesis won in 1h, we "should" have won in 20mins. I myself cant see the point of waiting another 40mins for 20mins of TW but that`s just me.

And Saphir, that was the most efficient tactic, quite close to how Zululusive TW`d, pretty likely cause most of us "learned to TW" there. But watching TW, you can see we havent really TW`d for some time, no offence to anybody. We were acting slow, not really doing it how we should have but well, got something to work on. Bottom line is, we took you seriously and respected enough to finish it quickly. We could have played with you, kept it going, we knew nem was gonna wait hour. But appareantly that is not our style and I`m quite glad for it.

Edit: MArtiin, Nemesis still got more R9s than Rescind, dont honestly know bout R8s, who even bothers counting those these days?

Edit2: Bro, Rescind vs Immunity TW was basically, first push taking crystal quite low, having 2nd fail push, finishing it up on 3rd, while Immunity catas got once into our base taking some sneak route, got killed quite quickly though and after that their catas didn`t leave their base.

Edit3: There is female archer waiting for a husband that appareantly quit again, fix what you broke, ijs.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So if I am reading this correct. Immunity had a stacked war with Nemesis and Rescind and the nemesis war took 2 hours?

Then the Rescind tw was a bunch of pushing r8 and r9's out of a base?

I am very confused but ok thanks for the update. b:victory

LOL...kinda confusing yes.

Nemesis waited for Immunity to finish their TW with Rescind, get inside and regroup before starting our TW.

Thank you Immunity! Was a really fun TW!
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    >__< i dont think that ? was suppose to be there..xD

what im saying is, its not fun if your just gonna get ganked.
    Most people on this server play TW for the fun, not the land...(pls note i said MOST) Thats a tactic the ppl that do tw just for land use....sorry..but, if you want a good tw, forcing a huge group of OP people down one lane isnt fun...its what the Land seekers do..not the Fun Seekers...

TY Nem for waiting for us to finish..it was def. worth it..=P See you tonight ^^
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    >__< i dont think that ? was suppose to be there..xD

what im saying is, its not fun if your just gonna get ganked.
    Most people on this server play TW for the fun, not the land...(pls note i said MOST) Thats a tactic the ppl that do tw just for land use....sorry..but, if you want a good tw, forcing a huge group of OP people down one lane isnt fun...its what the Land seekers do..not the Fun Seekers...

TY Nem for waiting for us to finish..it was def. worth it..=P See you tonight ^^

You do understand that would we just toy with you, it would be anything but respectful? You understand we knew you`d have another TW waiting? If you want to troll about wanting land, troll ahead, yet finishing TW and not making fun of you isn`t imo the best argument for it. To me farming kills out of you isn`t fun either, you simply arent competent with us atm and stretching TW for sake of stretching it would be disrespectful towards your efforts. I respect you show up, even when you cant win, but for me best way to respond to that is to finish quickly, not take you as clowns of entertaiment and farm kills for our own entertaiment.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well

Rescind isn't Nemesis. We don't have the power to slack off, let people try new things, then still win in the end. Our strategy was - send everything down B, try to fight off their defense, and win. It wasn't your fault last week when we didn't wait for you, no it wasn't. But it wasn't our fault this time that there weren't more people to stop us coming down B.

Sorry, we'll not try as hard next time.
  • Wicked_Dream - Archosaur
    Wicked_Dream - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol Wnb we just can't win can we? If we face roll some one in 30 mins QQQQQQQQQ.. for days, We actually go in to have some fun, and give them a fun and fair TW, and still QQQQQQ..... for days.

So no matter what we do you will QQ anyways. Well go ahead knock yourself out. I don't really care what you say anymore.

I don't speak for no one but myself but i had a blast last night with Immunity. Thank you immunity for a really fun TW and can't wait till tonight!
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Well

we walked over u guys, for the whole first 7 minutes. got in ur base and wrecked ur crystal. we move as a whole while leaving defenses and scouts on each lane. we knew where ur catas were and we destroyed them when they got in our base. its not our fault u couldnt defend lane B. we dont mess around in TW. we get **** done. if u dont like it then u shouldnt be in a TW. especially if u cant defend against the 69 people we had + catshops in faction. this is what i meant by the wimpy attitude of the server. "ohh no u kicked out asses in 30 minutes" "boring". and then this comes up " ty for the great TW nemesis, was alot of fun chasing ur catas around". once again nemesis played with u guys and u are getting a big head over it :/ i wouldnt be on the forums right now if u guys didnt post something stupid like this and just let things roll off. i really tried to be nice about it this time lol. as for rank 8's and rank 9's those are the weapons of the game and rank 8 isnt that hard to farm, if u dont have it u are lazy. or u have found a better weapon line u wish to make work. i didnt ***** when bloodletter hit me for 27k on a rift in tw yesterday :/ (*shakes fist at kiaxn* XD). fact is this, its over get over it quit ur QQing and get ready for the next weeks TW. cause ur faction wont be able to take a Pve land if u dont know what ur doing and can work together.
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    lol Wnb we just can't win can we? If we face roll some one in 30 mins QQQQQQQQQ.. for days, We actually go in to have some fun, and give them a fun and fair TW, and still QQQQQQ..... for days.

So no matter what we do you will QQ anyways. Well go ahead knock yourself out. I don't really care what you say anymore.

I don't speak for no one but myself but i had a blast last night with Immunity. Thank you immunity for a really fun TW and can't wait till tonight!

i honestly dont understand why people are still QQing, cant they just have fun and get over it already :/ or do Immunity folks finally "Hate" rescind. seeing as most of them have a KoS on us :P.
  • darkymoon
    darkymoon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well

Hmm ok next time I will let my people farm you 3 hours before I let them finish it..maybe.
    Annd talking about finishing it fast...Didn't your catas tried to finish it too-sneaking and going straight in our base till we push?But ye...we have no tactic and no fun.
    To me something like no tactic seemd more the thing you did: after fail attempt to destroy our base all went back to your base and was only waiting for us(defending,out of ideas) no more activity...THATS FUN.
    Yes..I was ready to split up the teams in case we had problems finishing it with 2 pushes on B,which would result in longer TW,but there was no reason for it since we didn't have too hard time pushing on B.
    On the end..Yeah we had fun and thats all we care: Rescind to have fun.(yes its selfish)
    Thanks for showing up and for the next time we TW i will make sure I have a tactic b:cute

p.s. Why we bother with it...its your choice if you will show up on tw,if you will have fun vs Nem or vs Rescind or vs anyone else.Less hate and QQ and trolling on the forum would be great ^^.After all..its a game and its supposed to be fun not to insult each other and hate.

Thanks again.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Are you serious right now...?

Like really?

First off technically it was a 1 hour 30 minute war because we finished in 30 so the whole "2 hour GG" thing isn't exactly accurate. So you're complaining that Nem waited so you can full show us after you no showed for Nem last week? I believe that everyone gave it their all and if you're complaining after that you have no pride in yourselves. (and if you cant see past the honesty that I'm complimenting you for the showing I am speechless.)

Of course it's not fun-but do you hear the top factions QQing about it? Did you hear Narla QQ when we got 3 way ganked? If you wanted to be ranked as the best or amoung the best, no matter how long the TW is, have a little pride in yourselves. TW's of 30 minutes can have just as much quality and substance as those that are 3 hours long-and you CAN have a shtty 2-3 hour TW. Length doesn't necessarily constitute a "quality TW"-a quality TW is when both sides are checkmating each other. I honestly didnt see any issues with the TW- I had alot of fun. Granted I was getting camped by one sin constantly *cough cough* but in the end I had just as much fun in this TW as Ive had during the one Zulusive v Nem one that didn't last as long and just as much fun as during the 3 way gank one.

If you found that boring...man, you people are seriously spoiled on the whole "facing the best and everyone else is mediocre compared to the god faction" (sorry if this isn't what you guys are portraying but this is how it kind of is feeling like atm) Guess we'll just **** around next time and not build towers...
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

Lol. If it was Nem vs Rescind and if you could roll us in 30mins, you should roll us in that, not stretch it to god knows how long, just to farm kills. I dont think I involved nemesis into this at all, could you enlighten me exactly what you have against me? Cause you have never read my posts more than "written by WnbTank" and put on hate mode, ijs. You mind staying out of "drama" that doesnt involve you at all? Thanks.

Ps. I forgot only Nemesis got right to play hated card, I apologise, I wont let it happen again.
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    meh, I had fun in rescind's TW. First time I got to be a cata cleric in a while and I got to try out my rank 8. It's weird though, was only killed twice.

But, honestly, a long TW is only really fun if the two factions are equally matched.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So I'm seriously confused with some of the QQing going on here.

First off, we are hated because we face-rolled Immunity in 30 minutes. But, Nemesis isn't hated because they screwed around/jack-offed for an hour and 30 minutes. I don't know about you guys but I firmly believe that respecting another faction in a TW is all about doing your best. THAT is exactly what we did. We showed up with our entire strength from the very beginning and did an entire (or close to entire) guild push. However, you QQ about it? That makes me LOL irl. However, I bet you anything that if we messed around for 2-3 hours, you would STILL be QQing in these forums.

Oh well, what will make you happy? To actually take you seriously or have Rescind's cata squads run up and down the lanes while you guys chase us? Or even better, stay at our base and block every single push you guys do. Or, just lose? Or don't show up? Awwwww dammmm I just don't know.
    edited February 2011
    we walked over u guys, for the whole first 7 minutes. got in ur base and wrecked ur crystal.
    So I'm seriously confused with some of the QQing going on here.

First off, we are hated because we face-rolled Immunity in 30 minutes. But, Nemesis isn't hated because they screwed around/jack-offed for an hour and 30 minutes.

Ok Ill try and clerify for you guys being as It looks like you havent made it out of school yet (I understand).

I beleive the point that we are trying to get across is that we are not trying to be a bunch of stuck up kids say "ohhh my candy is bigger then your candy", But we are doing TW for the fun of it. I couldnt give a rats *** If I win or Lose, "oooo anouther land my e peen has grown anouther 3 inches", Im there to have fun practice pk killing ppl, getting killed, THAT is the fun part of it. The point of you guys saying "oh we face rolled you guys", "We Walked over you guys" ... yeh you guys increase your e peen I really dont care just dont QQ ( which you are) when we stat that Nemesis vs us are way funner TWs. SO WHAT IF YOU LOSE this is a game ... the point of a game ... IS TO HAVE FUN (well last time I checked).

enouph said I think
    Just crossing my fingers hoping it will get throu your thick skulls =S
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I was told by several individuals residing in Immunity they were pissed that Nemesis toyed with them. They considered it an insult, and a drain of resources. They said they enjoyed Rescind's TW much more, and felt more respected.

I guess one man's fun is another's torture....

We ARE talking about this particular subject right? Or the dinner we had last night? b:surrender
    edited February 2011
    I was told by several individuals residing in Immunity they were pissed that Nemesis toyed with them. They considered it an insult, and a drain of resources. They said they enjoyed Rescind's TW much more, and felt more respected.

I guess one man's fun is another's torture....

We ARE talking about this particular subject right? Or the dinner we had last night? b:surrender

not sure who your source is but all the immunity ppl i talked to didn't feel like that.

and i' glad they enjoyed recinds. I guess it depends who you talk to. At least everyone had some fun last night no matter what TW they went to.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Ok Ill try and clerify for you guys being as It looks like you havent made it out of school yet (I understand).

I beleive the point that we are trying to get across is that we are not trying to be a bunch of stuck up kids say "ohhh my candy is bigger then your candy", But we are doing TW for the fun of it. I couldnt give a rats *** If I win or Lose, "oooo anouther land my e peen has grown anouther 3 inches", Im there to have fun practice pk killing ppl, getting killed, THAT is the fun part of it. The point of you guys saying "oh we face rolled you guys", "We Walked over you guys" ... yeh you guys increase your e peen I really dont care just dont QQ ( which you are) when we stat that Nemesis vs us are way funner TWs. SO WHAT IF YOU LOSE this is a game ... the point of a game ... IS TO HAVE FUN (well last time I checked).

enouph said I think

Do we care if we win or lose? No, neither do we think you care or you would had noshowed both Rescind and Nemesis, save charms. But we are saying that we simply lot stronger atm, not finishing quick would be just toying around with you and I find that disrespectful. Got nothing to do with win or lose, simply the fact it`s not really as much a TW as much of farming kills. But again we got called here, we got called lanhoarders for showing respect at you guys, we only felt like straightening that up, not come here insulting you.

Now you are taking comments like we rolled you as insults? Saying chair is tree doesnt make chair a tree, it`s still the same chair, no matter what you call it. It wasnt ment as an insult, simply to point out there was no possibility to stretch the TW w/o starting to toy with you guys, which we find disrespectful. We do things the way believe are right, you can think all you care bout those beliefs, but like Rob`s post would suggest, we arent the only ones who believe in those things.

Ps. If you got issues with us, just get it out of your system, pointless to QQ bout things that dont exist.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2011

enouph said I think

Yeah, because you totally proved to us that you are out of school with the **** ton of typos you made in your post. IJS!

Us QQ? We QQed because we are pissed that you said Nemesis vs Immunity's TW was better than Rescind vs. Immunity? What we are pointing out is the fact that you clearly stated that YOU preferred 2 hours of another faction toying with you while they could have finished that TW in less than 30 minutes. Use your head "Mr. I graduated from school and you didn't". So, apparently going out at full strength against another faction is a justifiable cause to QQ against that faction. Or did you mean that you wanted a longer TW so YOU can have "fun" in one-shotting people? I guess....to each his own.
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, because you totally proved to us that you are out of school with the **** ton of typos you made in your post. IJS!

Us QQ? We QQed because we are pissed that you said Nemesis vs Immunity's TW was better than Rescind vs. Immunity? What we are pointing out is the fact that you clearly stated that YOU preferred 2 hours of another faction toying with you while they could have finished that TW in less than 30 minutes. Use your head "Mr. I graduated from school and you didn't". So, apparently going out at full strength against another faction is a justifiable cause to QQ against that faction. Or did you mean that you wanted a longer TW so YOU can have "fun" in one-shotting people? I guess....to each his own.

are you serious? your QQ ing because they had more fun in our tw? really? Gonna QQ cause he has a bigger lollipop too? Oh wait gonna QQ cause he's your friend and not mines? We could of have easily just went in killed the crystal while they was fighting recind and be over it. But we didn't do that, what we did was wait till it was done, wait for them to reorganize then go at it with them. And you call that disrespecting them?
This discussion has been closed.