Bye Bye bms

2»

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Don't be hatin' on bms! 5 aps and HF will never die b:pleased. The only place where I've noticed that bm population has decreased is in TW due to rank powa,go figure.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Dimitrik - Dreamweaver
    Dimitrik - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Isn't this something people were screaming when assassins hit the scene? Psh, come on. Blademasters aren't going anywhere.
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    Svarius - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You all really do need to learn how to hide text, nubs.
    b:victory
    Pro stealth-text, yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games come and go - cinema lasts a lifetime. (Except VHS - that only lasts 15 years)
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Blademasters will...never be just a memory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Don't be hatin' on bms! 5 aps and HF will never die b:pleased. The only place where I've noticed that bm population has decreased is in TW due to rank powa,go figure.

I think Barbs were more affected by the rank sales lol. Barbs are pretty much going extinct.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    True. Look at WC. Every squad looking for Barb never finds one. And then I pm them and say I can tank fcc as long as you have a sin and they ignore me! Instead of responding, they keep looking for a barb. How ignorant has the world become to not know that barbs are not very useful?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Rainmasta - Lost City
    Rainmasta - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    True. Look at WC. Every squad looking for Barb never finds one. And then I pm them and say I can tank fcc as long as you have a sin and they ignore me! Instead of responding, they keep looking for a barb. How ignorant has the world become to not know that barbs are not very useful?

I have mixed feelings about this post. On the one hand, there are things tank barbs can do that no other class will ever be able to do. on the other hand, why the hell don't people realize that theres no "magical" frost squad setup. frost squads are always bm, barb, cleric, sin, and 2 more (usually also sins) -.-' and for some reason noone seems to like stepping a toe out of that comfort zone. hell, i've done runs with no barb, no cleric, where an archer tanked the bosses and a wizard healed (granted we had a bm, but no sin.) tbh the same old squad setup gets kind of boring.... on that note, will be interesting to see how seekers will change squad dynamics xD
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you are from raging tides, so nobody cares what you say.

You're a rasisst, so nody cares what you say b:bye
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You're a rasisst, so nody cares what you say b:bye

I'm a Rastafarian, so put the lime in the coconut.
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This thread is full of win. Made my day. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Some of you peeps realy think that just because new toon comming out it's going to replace a bm?

Think twice on that one ,Let's see human,untame,elfs, where on this game much longer and most know there toon very well most of us who started back when beta started or after beta started know what we are doing.

Now that this new race will start most of the peeps will hyper them to 100 or 105 with in months so dont think your so special just because u can hyper them.

The ones who busted there rumps way befor the hypers packs,etc came out deserve it we worked hard on are toons.

ArchSaber - Sanctuary,

You want a answere a lot of barbs wont do fcc this is the true reason why some barbs are fed up with the cocky sins who think there god's who put down barbs a lot who say and believe there better than any one on this game .I was in fcc for fun to see how would they react now this squad had 3 sins 1 cleric 1 archer me now there's already a issue in fcc.

The cocky sins say barb pull!!!! i say to my self "wth" who do they think they are by pushing another toon around as they think they own the cave then they decide to go and start killing the boss in exp with out killing harpys first they turn around again said barb PULL!!! bad enough there fighting this boss and want the barb to pull all mobs with boss.

This is why barbs wont do fcc i refuse to go in to any fcc if theres a sin there wont put up with the Garbage.

NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH AS IT STANDS BARBS WONT PUT UP WITH THE **** AND IF ANY SIN OR SEEKEWR THINK THEY CAN OVER POWER A BARB OR BM BETTER THINK BEFOR U ACT !!!

Every class has it's own skills it's own place in the game we wont die nor will bm's veno's archers,clerics We shall live on forever .