Nirv scam?

Thelone - Heavens Tear
Thelone - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Just wondering if the silver nirvana chest and gold drop perfect stones looking at the database it says it doesn't.
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/20798
neither does pwi wiki
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Palace_of_Nirvana

getting people yelling at me that it's possible but still. Facts over rumors i guess..

so in that case.. Don't trust the people saying they get it on silver/gold chests i guess..
Post edited by Thelone - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Perfect chi? Yeah, they do. x_x

Edit - Oh, you know...I'm not 100% about the silver/gold chests - I just know I've personally gotten p. chi in Nirvana...can't say I paid much attention to which chests it came from.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Thelone - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    I never had any on those chests tho

EDIT:
    Lol well both them show no p-stones on silver and gold
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nirvana Palace Iron Chest (0+) Amount: 100
    Nirvana Palace Bronze Chest (0+) Amount: 100

That's what PWDB has to say about Perfect Stones.

So yeah, if you're getting people saying they got pstones on anything but those two, that's not true.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Thelone - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    thnx for the confimation time to black list a bunch
    to start with MsDub
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    thnx for the confimation time to black list a bunch
    to start with MsDub

b:quiet no name and shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Anyone noticed that really slow squads never have any cannies to split? Isn't it kind of funny?

During double drops, I went with a fast squad and came out with 10+ unc average per run.

I went with some slow squads to "help out" (cuz the charm burn and time spent really isn't worth the drop) and split was like 2 uncs average a run.

This happened on more than one occasion and quite a few people I know can testify to it as well, I'd say PWI must check DPS output of squad and decide beforehand what the boxes may roll, or....lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Thelone - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    yes a name D:

@Quilue - pretty much yeah w/e there's no 2x peeps keep drops a lot
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i open the boxes myself cause i dont trust people plus i go through the trouble of ssing every time i open and my inventory at the end of a run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    anyone saying the got p-stones out of silver or gold chests should be immediately booted and shamed on WC, thanks for shaming here as well before it gets edited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    anyone saying the got p-stones out of silver or gold chests should be immediately booted and shamed on WC, thanks for shaming here as well before it gets edited
    It's highly immoral to name and shame. Every person deserves the opportunity to defend themselves from usually dumb accusations.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, you definitely don't get p stones out of gold/silver chests. One time a guy claimed to have gotten it, I was in squad w/ his faction leader. I pm faction leader explaining, demanding a response. 2 minutes later guy is out of faction and we got a new cleric.

Aside: I don't like doing random squads during 2x drops, because if some guy I don't know opens 2 uncannies, he can just say it was an uncanny and a shard. No one will think twice about it, even multiple times a run.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:quiet no name and shame

b:question

I want to name and shame someone....

Mendy. Shame on you. b:chuckle

b:avoid
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.