Options
2»

Comments

• RielHawk - Dreamweaver
    RielHawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Did you really just answer your own questions? O.o

yes, remember, i wanted to know what he thinks.

and ty for answering ds :)
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    [*]Will you leave your current faction to go to a bigger faction?
    No.

[*]Will the TW pay increase from Mirages to Coins affect your reasoning of TW?
    I am reluctant for coin pay only because I joined my faction when mirage pay started; it's sentimental to me.

[*]Even though it's 3 in the morning where you live will you still TW for money since you find 3 hours TWs unfun
    Yes.

[*]Are TW faction leaders ready to check screenshots and mail coins out again?
    My faction leader has not stopped doing this so I assume he will continue.

[*]Will you ask your faction to try to dominate the map, or will you be satisfied with less than 5 lands?
    I honestly don't care how much land we have or don't have. I enjoy TW'ing and will stay up till 5am willingly to support my faction.

[*]If you do become unloyal to your friends and current faction, will the money you make from TW each week feel the emptiness in your soul?
    WTF? LoL As I have said in a previous post, money does not tickle my fancy.

[*]Who will buy gold once the map resets via in-game coins?
    Cashshoppers?

[*]If you've lied about which lands you want because new lands come out, do you think the coins from TW will affect the lands you want to own too?
    What lands have I lied about wanting? lol

[*]Which factions will TW for money?
    I am not of the belief you can lump everyone in any faction in one lump. Everyone is different, everyone will have their own reasons for TW'ing. Each faction is different and made up of different people.

[*]If your faction does TW for pure money, will you set gear and level requirements to lv. 100+ to be like other servers?
    We do not TW purely for money, we TW to have fun and to learn how to TW better.

[*]Anyone ambitious enough to form a new super power to try to dominate 100% of map?
    I have no idea.

[*]To you will TW be about map domination or will TW be about competitive fun?
    As I have stated many times before, I'm in it for the fun and to support my faction.

[*]If you disagree with the map becoming less than 3 colors, will you leave your current faction because of their TW plans?
    No, I want competent competition and I hope factions will try to keep their lands, 9 minute TW's aren't very satisfying.

[*]This TW pay, if it brings in unloyal members to super factions, will that weaken them like before?
    It is possible.

[*]Some factions have safeguards against this, so what will they do to make sure unloyal people don't get into them?
    I don't know.

[*]What's your favorite part of TW?
    Having fun with my factionmates, learning how to be a better cleric, the comraderie and strengthening of friendships.
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    Olee - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im just wanna point out 2 things.

The questions are useless and stupid.

I dont understand why ppl call greedy to factions that take lot of lands. TW is about get the most lands u can. Its about who is the strongest.If U dislike it, go play SIMS or some stupid game like that, where there isnt TW or something like that.( I say this cuz I already seeing that ppl getting ready for the future QQs when top factions gets most lands )

I dont want to type a lot. so thats about it.

Peace Olee
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just wanna say lol at ur sig teeki

miss ya <3 b:cute say hi to everyone in reg for me!!! dont frgtb:angry and if u c ein ever on bite him and tell him to open skype
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just wanna say lol at ur sig teeki

miss ya <3 b:cute say hi to everyone in reg for me!!! dont frgtb:angry and if u c ein ever on bite him and tell him to open skype

Loar I miss u toooooooooooooo and I'll yell at ein later b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this thread is weird...

looks like OP never came to enjoy real TW?

TW is the most fun part in the game >.> what does the pay matter, it doesnt even cover the cost... just weird thinking

and HAI Teeki!

i like potato
  • RielHawk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    your siggie... looks like rob zombie himself is playing golf with a bloody [tentacle]. b:laugh
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    your siggie... looks like rob zombie himself is playing golf with a bloody [tentacle]. b:laugh

Lol!
    random

yaeh R8 wiz sword looks like a bloody tentacle with spikes
    i like potato
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol!
    random

yaeh R8 wiz sword looks like a bloody tentacle with spikes

He uses the tentacle to spank naughty and good people b:chuckle

P.S. Hai Sexy Hexy!
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • RielHawk - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He uses the tentacle to spank naughty and good people b:chuckle