Events

2»

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People, you should really calm down now. This thread is becoming a little flame thread between US players and EU players. If it continues this way, I`ll be forced to take actions.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There have been a billion threads made on this......

THE SERVERS ARE US BASED, THE SERVERS ARE US BASED, THE SERVERS ARE US BASED.

What part of that can you not comprehend? The servers are located in america, they go off of american time zones, and therefore the events are scheduled for *gasp* american times.

false rage since GM has stated before that they would try to accommodate foreign timezones and have done nothing since.
    please pay more attention to what the GMs say then to what your opinion is
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    so basically rawrgh's argument is "having 2 events will drop the price of event rewards and prevent players from farming coins from them". hm, sounds like we will have events 24/7.

china? i thought that ppl there are banned from playing here
    It represents the game originating from china and coming here. Also, international means more than one country, in this case, canada, america, and mexico.
    Than why not just change the time of event and put it somewhere around afternoon server time?

why not? ah..cause at that time US is at work or school..very nice

Yes, the times on the American servers are designed for American players.
    second, its called PW international, if they wouldnt allow certain europian players they could have banned our region, since we all are here and i KNOW for sure that 50% , maybe more, of the PWI players are europian,

they should addept to us to,

fu flamin americans

You're totally right, our American servers based on American time zones for a game whose company headquaters resides in America should totally make event times being convenient a priority for European players instead of American, make sense.

Also, you must not be very proud of being European seeing as how you can't spell it right.

false rage since GM has stated before that they would try to accommodate foreign timezones and have done nothing since.
    please pay more attention to what the GMs say then to what your opinion is

Ok then, tell me how you would make it so european players as well as american players would be able to go to events without creating inflation.

I'd love to here your response, because surely it's just so simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • WinterSelene - Dreamweaver
    WinterSelene - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yes..that's what i mean too..2 times for events..isn't such a big deal..but as a friend said''nobody cares about our needs''..i got to conclusion it is so.if they would care a little bit , they would put 2 different times..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Machines should work, people should think!!
  • IceWolf - Dreamweaver
    IceWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People, you should really calm down now. This thread is becoming a little flame thread between US players and EU players. If it continues this way, I`ll be forced to take actions.

Perhaps u will take action on me, but not U should take action. Developers and GMs should work on a solutions. Because this isnt a new "problem". Posts are about this, almost every week. And it isnt an unsolvable thing. Look snake island race for example. 2 times but u can accept it once. Pretty easy solvation...
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    idc bout my spelling, least i take the time and efford to learn a whole different language.

and erm,,, if you dont like europian players , mr redneck , sir, you could play an other game also b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Rawrgh..if your so ticked off by this..why wasn't it jut called '' PWI-US'' and done...than wouldn't need any of these threads and you would be happy with only american players enjoying events and fun stuff..
    also..i would like to see you playing other game with european time..and stay online for a TW from 3 to 6 am often 7 am..and go to event at 4 am..when you probably have to wake up in 3 hours
    b:cute
    you would enjoy it as much a me i can bet..
    and i don't think you would like to be told to go play something else after spending about almost 2 years playing same thing..and observe how thing change and how you get with less and less chances of doing anything enjoyable/...also observe others commenting ''how fun was last night in ..''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Perhaps u will take action on me, but not U should take action. Developers and GMs should work on a solutions. Because this isnt a new "problem". Posts are about this, almost every week. And it isnt an unsolvable thing. Look snake island race for example. 2 times but u can accept it once. Pretty easy solvation...
    i really love this idea ..i mean you could do easy 2 coa -2 temple, 2 tiger(2 tiger you should do anyway since we had 14 tiger before was no biggie), 2 pk event..big deal Banzok gets 2 helms..is 15mil one...server economy wont go down on this...

also can prioritize wars to go friday and saturday first of all...was at 14:00 more then 20:00..i think would be totally doable ...b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    yes..that's what i mean too..2 times for events..isn't such a big deal..but as a friend said''nobody cares about our needs''..i got to conclusion it is so.if they would care a little bit , they would put 2 different times..
    Read my earlier post on the second page...

Especially where I said it would casue inflation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Rawrgh..if your so ticked off by this..why wasn't it jut called '' PWI-US'' and done...than wouldn't need any of these threads and you would be happy with only american players enjoying events and fun stuff..
    also..i would like to see you playing other game with european time..and stay online for a TW from 3 to 6 am often 7 am..and go to event at 4 am..when you probably have to wake up in 3 hours
    b:cute
    you would enjoy it as much a me i can bet..
    and i don't think you would like to be told to go play something else after spending about almost 2 years playing same thing..and observe how thing change and how you get with less and less chances of doing anything enjoyable/...also observe others commenting ''how fun was last night in ..''
    I've done this before, believe it or not this isn't my first MMO.

EU players are allowed to play, theirs a huge difference between able to play and designing the timing of the events for EU players.

idc bout my spelling, least i take the time and efford to learn a whole different language.

and erm,,, if you dont like europian players , mr redneck , sir, you could play an other game also

I never said I didn't like EU players lol, I said that the time of the events weren't designed for them and that there is no way you can make the timing of events accessible to both EU and US players without causing inflation.

Maybe you should stop crying like a baby because you can't have it your way.

This is PWI, not BK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    would cause inflation maybe on your server..heck..economy on RT is way different than DW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IceWolf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Read my earlier post on the second page...

Especially where I said it would casue inflation.

Hmmmm, who have spoken about spellings? casue b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited February 2011
    I've done this before, believe it or not this isn't my first MMO.
    So your saying you became no lifer to be able to play a game outside your timezone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    would cause inflation maybe on your server..heck..economy on RT is way different than DW.

It doesn't matter what server you're on, the law of supply and demand is universal.

Hmmmm, who have spoken about spellings? casue b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Cool, point out one typo made by me while your post has more grammatical errors than a wall of text by Yulk.

So your saying you became no lifer to be able to play a game outside your timezone?

I was able to make a few events, wasn't a huge deal.

And when I was unable to make an event I didn't QQ endlessly and demand that I be catered to, I accepted that the servers were European based and that I was not on their time zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceWolf - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Yepp it is true, but my hungarian still better then yours, and Skippy's dutch too i am sure. So before u say anything learn other nations language at least a lil
    edited February 2011
    It doesn't matter what server you're on, the law of supply and demand is universal.

Cool, point out one typo made by me while your post has more grammatical errors than a wall of text by Yulk.

Ok..this is really getting out of hand, and you should know it better..it just becomes a thread to fight and insult each other?and than again everyone is against dramas.

you have stated your opinions..and just repeating yourself atm.let other talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Put 2 events per day?!
    No ty! Some can go at the 2 events, the best idea is to made a new server

50% here are EU?
    lol, I would say more 20%-15% here are EU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Me to would like to see more Europeen friendly event times. Perhaps they could hold the events 4-5 hours earlier every other week. US players could still take part, and EU players as well.

Of course, i could sleep in the evening, and wake up early if i wanted to do all those events, like i do sometimes when i go TW.
    This is my signature. It is my sin in stealth mode.
    edited February 2011
    Put 2 events per day?!
    No ty! Some can go at the 2 events, the best idea is to made a new server

50% here are EU?
    lol, I would say more 20%-15% here are EU

LOL so?that means we're rightless? lol..yea make new server and all my work for 2 years i gone bay bay b:victory
    awesome suggestion...and well yea..some no lifers could attend twice so?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Manakel - Dreamweaver
    Manakel - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, would be cool to have 2 different times for all events.
    For the people arguing they would get too much profit of it... Daily race? You can only participate once a day. If that was done to all events, no problem.

And this international ****... Im my opinion, the company should adjust to their playerbase. If theres really that many EU players, well make sure they are happy too if you want money.
    Im just sick of this 'go play another game, this is US!' Maybe look past your own pot and think of other people playing too...

Putting a same event twice a day could be the solution, however, even with the "once a day" restriction, you can bypass it very easily. Go to one the event on your main then go to the second one on your alt, like everyone does with the snake race.

For this to work properly without causing too much inflation, they would need to implement this so the quest can be taken only once a day account wise, not char wise. But I guess it would be too much job for them, and they don't care enough to bother doing it like this.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8149449004&dateline=1294904331[/SIGPIC]
    Dreamweaver chars:
    Zahikel 101 Cleric, Celestial Demon
    Manakel 100 Veno, Demon (semi-retired)
    Kaeden 93 Archer, Demon
    Asthariel new Mystic :3
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Yepp it is true, but my hungarian still better then yours, and Skippy's dutch too i am sure. So before u say anything learn other nations language at least a lil
    That's cool, when I type in hungarian and make an error feel free to berate me on it.

Until then, if you're going to call someone out on a typo, make sure your post has at least mostly correct grammar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Offtopic. Bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2011

mmm b:nosebleed
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Manakel - Dreamweaver
    Manakel - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I am sure u wont type in any other language. U are like a new Hitler. One country one nation. Other cant get a **** at your theoryb:shutup

Totally off-subject guys... Plus I feel this thread isnt bringing much constructive opinions or discussions, this looks more like a flamebait actually. If you wanna QQ and flamebait go to one of the 200k threads about aps.
    Also, I think a mod shoud close this soon...
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8149449004&dateline=1294904331[/SIGPIC]
    Dreamweaver chars:
    Zahikel 101 Cleric, Celestial Demon
    Manakel 100 Veno, Demon (semi-retired)
    Kaeden 93 Archer, Demon
    Asthariel new Mystic :3
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Me to would like to see more Europeen friendly event times. Perhaps they could hold the events 4-5 hours earlier every other week. US players could still take part, and EU players as well.

Of course, i could sleep in the evening, and wake up early if i wanted to do all those events, like i do sometimes when i go TW.

and ppl who live in US will have the event at 4 PM, who means 90% of then cant come?

LOL so?that means we're rightless? lol..yea make new server and all my work for 2 years i gone bay bay
    awesome suggestion...and well yea..some no lifers could attend twice so?
    I think I already saw a thread about some EU players QQ because the servers lags tooo much for them.
    A new server for EU people is the solution

and yeah, because SOME are not happy, that mean everyone will see the stuff from the events drop?

350k for a page of fate will drop to -150k-200k?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • StrangeScar - Lost City
    StrangeScar - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First of all;

The QQ about bad grammar has to stop. Yes people make mistakes, concider their not native American, or have a mental disorder such as dyslexia? If you can understand what they actualy want to say, don't bs over grammar, some of these people actualy have a higher IQ than you, raging over their grammar.

Second;

I agree on a multyple event time, I can never participate in anything incluiding TW. It shouldn't be too hard to put a daily restriction of only allowing to participate once, traced by IP/MAC/PWI security system.

Third;

flame much?
    edited February 2011
    wouldn't be the 1st thing jinxed..what TT mats didn't drop at worthless price already?
    on my time a GBA was 2.5mil+..now is barely back at 1mil
    and antennas ..at 2mil..now 400k?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    and ppl who live in US will have the event at 4 PM, who means 90% of then cant come?

b:bye

That should at least make those worried about inflation happy, yes? :)
    This is my signature. It is my sin in stealth mode.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Enough of this. Any threads posted and related to this one with the only goal to continue the flame war that started here will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.