Marriage Mount

Hiemus - Raging Tide
Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
Just a rough idea. I read there's a Chinese mythological creature called Shared-Wing Bird, and that it's born with 1 eye, 1 wing, and 2 legs. They must pair up to fly, and they pair for life. Has affinity with water element, is black and red, resembles pygmy goose. Once paired, if one dies, the other die as well, and I think they reborn together (that part is not so sure). So maybe a married couple can pair their 1-wing bird together and that becomes a 2-seated marriage mount.

</n00b 2 cents>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Hiemus - Raging Tide on

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Cute idea, I would buy one. (And a husband to fly with me b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Lemme see if I can whip up a couple of concept art for it in the next couple of days, maybe that would make more sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ink333
    ink333 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If its a two person mount who controls where it moves?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ink333 wrote: »

now you're thinking like a western egalitarian person. with the way the marriage / embrace / carry system works in this game, you really only have one way to answer that question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    ink333 wrote: »

That's a good question. I've never had a mount so the question didn't occur to me. I doubt even if this idea is implemented, they will go through the bother of writing a new action script and codes for anything different than the carry-action already in place. What will happen, if at all, is the usual males drive the mount while the females are itemized onto the males like a book bag.

But this is a wild idea to begin with, just for fun. No point worrying about the details... yet b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • philosophyofpain
    philosophyofpain Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That's adorable. I'd seriously get married just so I could use one.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Is this a flying mount/aerogear OR a ground mount?

If its a ground mound then I believe it would be rather easy to implement.

OTOH, if its a flying mount/aerogear it would be complex to make all classes have the same animation when using this particular mount.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Aaaaaaaaaaaw! That's a really cute idea, I like it !b:cute To answer the ''who controls the mount?'' question, it's pretty easy. The guy. When someone takes you in his arms or on his mount, the guy controls. Though it would be fun if the girl could.
  • Echolight - Dreamweaver
    Echolight - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i tried looking an image like that on google but then i accidently bumped onto this
    cute picture ^^
    http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/animals/assets/baby_and_bird.jpg

EDIT: i support this idea and would love to see an image/conept of it ^^
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What Yuki saw when she first read Shared-wing bird description: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/296/sharedwingbird.jpg

:D

Oh shut up it was done in 2 mins.
  • Kawaiidesune - Lost City
    Kawaiidesune - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    that would be a good idea for a mount, but instead of gettign that mount while 2 to married people mount together they should both get, when they marry in game, as a new wedding reward, mabey the option to pay more for wedding to get mount if the devs whim it