What will become of the old class DDs??

2»

Comments

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    IMO If Mystic's pets are weaker than venomancer's pets, then Mystic wont replace veno. In that case Mystic will just be popular for a period before they die off like Psychics, since they cant DD well, cant heal that well, cant debuff well, summons cant survive well...

But if Mystic's free regular pet is at least as strong as 200gold worth herc/nix, venos can bye byeb:bye

Eh...Psychics do DD well. Too god damn well, actually. They pull aggro instantly with each spell. Not even archers are that annoying. The downside? Psychics can't tank ****.

In PvP, Psychics are on par with Wizards.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Is FatalPulse related to Yulk?

no who is yulk??
    I live amung the shadows O_e
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Eh...Psychics do DD well. Too god damn well, actually. They pull aggro instantly with each spell. Not even archers are that annoying. The downside? Psychics can't tank ****.

In PvP, Psychics are on par with Wizards.

[/facepalm]

The only Psychics who take aggro are the ones who apparently think they're wizards. If you actually play your class, you'll find ways to not take aggro. YOU just squad with the former.

Psychics can also tank any instance between 19-59....and I've seen some superly cash shopped Psychics tank higher than that....it's frightening.
    no who is yulk??
    b:chuckle Irl.....I lol'd.

THIS is Yulk:
    black voodoo with white voodoo does not cost chi, which is pretty OP TBH. 8 second cooldown. :x So yeah, its like you can easily own anything.

As for w/e that psy reflect that costs MP per reflect is a fail skill. I never use it. I barely get hit anyway, I think I can buff the common 3.33 APS with it since they never really use skills, blah blah, other than that, useless.

Black Voodoo is OP....lmao. Soul of Vengence is a fail skill....lmao...he Buffs APS people with it......

And you should see his BM posts. b:laugh
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok, Seeker will not be able to take the place of:
    -a BM:
    --No Heaven's Flame
    --No 5aps
    --No aoe stun
    -A Wizard/Psy:
    --Damage is based off a melee sword (even the magic attacks) and as such the magic damage will be less than an archer's and much less than a wiz/psychic/or even Cleric
    --No 400%+ heavy nukes which are present in all the above classes and even if it has one show up as 79/100 skills damage is still based off a melee weapon.

(editted:) Originally I had a wrong statement, here, about claymores being a new weapon type. But here is evidence that they will indeed be using the same swords that blademasters use: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12113932&postcount=1.

On the other hand, we should not assume that seekers will rely on unbuffed normal attacks for their damage.
    If the new classes can't take on any role currently done by existing classes then how will they be able to get into squads?

I do not think that was what he said. I think he said that some existing classes have roles that the new classes will not take on (though I do not think he has though through all of the issues there). This does not mean, however, that our existing classes do not sometimes serve in other roles where the new classes can surpass them.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Am I the only person who is asking himself the question if the new classes will be actually able to get in some squad ? b:surrender
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    archer and bm

Dude those 2 can use 5.0 APS..
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They will sail to the imortal lands, and leave PWI in the hands of the sons of earthguard

O waitb:shutup
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Am I the only person who is asking himself the question if the new classes will be actually able to get in some squad ? b:surrender

Yes, refer to my second post as far as the basic limited squads that at least seekers *should* be able to get into. As far as Mystics, it appears harder for them, except in rare cases that they'd be able to replace a cleric (5aps squads maybe) or in earlier stages of character play where a second cleric is desired.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty