Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Blademaster
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanctam - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok mm i'm pretty sure he's an axe bm, working on his TT 90 fists maybe! or that was just for the fun of it.. ^__^
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I wonder how long that FCC took.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Ok mm i'm pretty sure he's an axe bm, working on his TT 90 fists maybe! or that was just for the fun of it.. ^__^

He was a level 98 bm using 80 axes and those. I do not think it was just for fun, since he did it the entire run...

Hellz yeah!
    I wonder how long that FCC took.

Over an hour to get to the heads, then I dc'd right before them and couldn't get back on. I think they were doing a full run, so probably lasted 2 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    He was a level 98 bm using 80 axes and those. I do not think it was just for fun, since he did it the entire run...

Hellz yeah!

Over an hour to get to the heads, then I dc'd right before them and couldn't get back on. I think they were doing a full run, so probably lasted 2 hours.

Makes you miss runs with Zannypoo doesn't it? b:cute
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Makes you miss runs with Zannypoo doesn't it? b:cute

You have no idea T.T I just got behind with leveling and now am stuck with the general population haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konojin - Harshlands
    Konojin - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    seems like some players give whole classes bad names. lame
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You have no idea T.T I just got behind with leveling and now am stuck with the general population haha.

Awww... well my break from the game is over next month, maybe I'll come run ya through an FC or two :P
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I know we're laughing at the failness of this one bm, but isn't that pretty much every Axe BM out there? Axes for aoe's then on bosses they use low level fists for chi to get 2 sparks for HF?

Laugh at 1 bm in the screen shot but it seems like thats about half the BMs out there.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i used those claws untill lvl 95....and used calamites till tt90 axes....
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I remember the days when gears actually mattered for leveling up.
  • BarbaBlanca - Lost City
    BarbaBlanca - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i just got 1 thing to say not everyone playing this game is age 20+ and can spend 50 bucks in this game monthly

FREE TO PLAY HAHAHA
    IF U WANA HAVE FUN IN THIS GAME CATSHOP UR *** OF OR STEAL YOUR MOMS CREDIT CARD IJS
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]CubanKingLeader
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    At least it wasn't +12 dark flash claws?
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't see what the big deal is..Not everyone can afford Gorenox or Deicides..
  • LyuFong - Sanctuary
    LyuFong - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Seriously, gear-checking and screenshotting someone just because he/she can't keep up with you cash shop w****s.

Heh, getting to end-game must really make you bored...
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Even if you can't afford Gorenox or Deicides, you should be able to afford better than lvl 70 molder, especially at lvl 98 with full TT90 armors, if you actually play the game.

Maybe instead of spending all that time in FC, spend it on picking hell herbs instead, and you could easily make enough coins to afford Gorenox in few weeks. But oh, leveling up is so important these days...

QQmoar
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    I don't see what the big deal is..Not everyone can afford Gorenox or Deicides..

True..

But he could farm TT and make the fists TT80/90. Compared his level and the level of the weapon, well that just go along. ( meant no offense, it's his wish what weapon he use !~ )
    Girls are like phones...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Seriously, gear-checking and screenshotting someone just because he/she can't keep up with you cash shop w****s.

Heh, getting to end-game must really make you bored...

<-- Put 80 bucks into the game over the course of two years. Most of that went to fashion, charms, and levelling skills after I sold the gold. Not a single cent was put toward my gear. I farmed full TT90 on my Cleric with the weapon before 5APS was easy as hell to obtain, and my BM is decked out in TT99 HA and LA pieces along with having enough cash for Deicide (I have the cash invested in something at the moment so can't actually buy them)

You don't have to cash shop to have good gear, you just have to farm. It's not a hard concept to grasp, now stop assuming everyone with something better than TT80 green is a casher... Hell even without cash Dark Flash as your weapon at that level is just.. wow... if you're not able to save up 2m from 70 to 85 in order to buy Gorenox (the green ones) then you really need to to make some cash before you FC -.-
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm guessing none of you have considered him potentially being a full vit axe bm and not having the dex for higher fists.. I'm not saying it's a good build, but I wouldn't assume he can't afford better.

And ps, you don't need to cash shop to have good gear. I've got mostly +10 gear without spending more than 200$ in 2.5 years.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    And ps, you don't need to cash shop to have good gear. I've got mostly +10 gear without spending more than 200$ in 2.5 years.

True. I made all my TT gear all along just by farming them, yea it took long to get but worth the effort. I never was a regular cash shopper and even when I buy few zen I would buy fashion or a charm b:chuckle

There are two good way to get your gear pretty easy. Find a good faction and help them, they will help you back to farm your gear, which is the fastest way for me or friend a good cleric, farm 2x TT2-x and sell the stuff, will make almost 5mill on a overnight cat shop, collect the coins buy the gear. Works for me, will work for everyone else too ^_^
    Girls are like phones...
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I know we're laughing at the failness of this one bm, but isn't that pretty much every Axe BM out there? Axes for aoe's then on bosses they use low level fists for chi to get 2 sparks for HF?

Laugh at 1 bm in the screen shot but it seems like thats about half the BMs out there.
    I'm guessing none of you have considered him potentially being a full vit axe bm and not having the dex for higher fists.. I'm not saying it's a good build, but I wouldn't assume he can't afford better.

I pointed it out already. And part of the problem with fast leveling is people expect their next 10 levels of gear to appear as fast as they can level 10 times. Very few people farm. If they do they expect to farm at fast rates like aps users do.

I'm in a family faction and very few people in it have aps gear except me and I feel kind of bad sometimes when I hear them compliment an hour long FCC, or expect a TT2-2 to take almost 2 hours. They run everything together and are good players, they just don't have the gear to farm like alot of us. When I go on runs with them and duo a 2-3 squad mode in 15-20 minutes it ruins the experience of having your next 6 person 2-3 take 2 hours, making it hard to farm further.

However, I am getting kind of sick of people assuming aps players are all cash shopped and if you don't spend money on the game you can't get the gear. Stop being lazy, stop being sore about it. Some of us have worked hard.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory