World Map

Jedeye - Dreamweaver
Jedeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
PWE can you guys fix the World Map for widescreen users please?? I'm tired of changin my resolution and my game to window mode every time I wanna tele to Raging Tides.
Post edited by Jedeye - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kawaiidesune - Lost City
    Kawaiidesune - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    no matter how many times i change my screen resolution i still cant c raging tidesb:surrender
  • Yakuu - Heavens Tear
    Yakuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    OMG same problem guys, PWE you really need to address this issue, so many people are having the exact same problem. Please do something about it. b:surrender
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They'd have to draw a completely new version of the map.

With that said, if it will ever happen, I'd say during an expansion when they have to edit the map anyway.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They'd have to draw a completely new version of the map.

Or just put it in letter box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the only time I have issues with the map is if I play in window mode. I don't have issues when I play fullscreen. However, another way to solve this problem is to make the map draggable as if you were looking at google maps :)
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    TV had the same problem when they introduced widescreen, and had to decide how to display old narrow-screen videos. they went with ugly black vertical bars at the sides of the display, instead of chopping off the top and bottom. you wouldn't think this'd be too complicated a solution for a large and well-off video game company to use, but...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    My monitor resolution is 1440x900. I play in windowed mode and have no problems going from Etherblade to Raging Tides. Just drag the edges of the game window to expand the height of the window.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3683/tidestele.jpg