Cheapest way to lvl

FatalPulse - Raging Tide
FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Ok is there any way to lvl decently if u dont have the money for charms and hypers at least to get about 10% a day?
i usually charge zen but i wont be able to for 2 weeks soo is there anyway i can get a lil exp a day that way theres not a hault on my lvling cuz i went from 86-92 in about a week so i mean i dont want that to go to 92-93 in about 2 is there any possible way to get somewhat good exp or should i just grind DQ till i have enough coins for hypers and crab meat at least ??
I live amung the shadows O_e
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
Post edited by FatalPulse - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Dailies. BH, CS, WQ, MQ, and Cube.

Also, spam Punish quests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [/facepalm] There's a x2EXP/Drops week coming up in like....five days.

BH
    FC
    PQ
    MQ (if you're not married, oh well)
    WQ
    Grind Nightscream (everybody will be there so....heads up)
    QUEST (gasp)

It's not hard to level...you just have too many people too lazy to put effort into it. You don't need hypers to level quickly. People have done it before hypers, and you can do it afterwards. I would avoid places like Nightscream during the EG week....everybody will be farming there, including jerk people who think they own the island because they can kill all the questing lowbies there with one AoE.

Find an empty place on the map where DQ's drop. (This requires actually going, and looking.) THEN grind during the EG week, instead of rolling an EG like everybody and their mom will do and suffering from lag. In your little spot, where nobody will bother you, and you're not in a squad, and you take a break once in a while to regain your MP/HP.....you'll be shocked just how quickly money for hypers can get raked in.
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    actually i have never done cube can someone explain it to me please beacuse i have no clue what to do or what i need
    (\__/)
    edited February 2011
    well pinky my faction has our little grind spot u make about 200-300k in 1 hour with DQ from there so i will take ur advise on that thanks alot but could u explain the cube plox
    (\__/)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    actually i have never done cube can someone explain it to me please beacuse i have no clue what to do or what i need

Go in with at least:

50 dice tickets
    20 do-all cards
    1mil in coin

Go find the guide yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited February 2011
    Go in with at least:

50 dice tickets
    20 do-all cards
    1mil in coin

Go find the guide yourself.

QQ srry i didnt know there was a guide
    (\__/)
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Youtube has pretty "decent" videos of what to do in each room. Just do a search "Cube of fate Room (Whatever one ur in) and if doesn't give a clear way to make it through will give enough hints for you to figure it out.

I think though that the "1 mil in coin" part applies "mostly" to rooms 50-60. I "think" 1/2 mil is enough for rooms 1-50 in case u get rooms that require you to pay 100k for either a sadness or extasy card, or 200k for a sundries pack.

I would also suggest beeing hp charmed and whatever healing tricks u have up ur sleeves (pots, crab meats, healing on genie, apocetary food) and try to get any buffs u can (Cleric's physical/magical/hp/mana regen ones, Barb's hp/phys atk ones, Sin's bloodpaint, BM's Aura etc...)

As for "tricks" to level.. if u are to grind mobs, grind ones in your level range (White names) they usually give best exp for ur level. Air mobs seem to give a little % more as well.
    edited February 2011
    As for "tricks" to level.. if u are to grind mobs, grind ones in your level range (White names) they usually give best exp for ur level. Air mobs seem to give a little % more as well.

so ur sayin that if im grinding rednames then ill get less exp then if i grinded whitenames
    (\__/)
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    so ur sayin that if im grinding rednames then ill get less exp then if i grinded whitenames

What he is trying to say is that grinding on redder names takes more time per kill, which adds up in repairs. This would mean it is less cost-efficient the higher you go. I would say you should try to figure out the best cost/exp ratio you can, to exploit it during the 2x. I personally found that the air mobs in OHT (while not dropping a lot of DQs) drop decent coins. I more than made up my repairs while grinding on 93 air mobs with an 85 barb. Like I said, figure it out now, and have all that you'll need before the expansion. As soon as it releases, in-game prices on non-capped leveling items will skyrocket (at least, that's what I see happening).
    edited February 2011
    ok Kritty thanks for that it makes sense now
    (\__/)
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    well pinky my faction has our little grind spot u make about 200-300k in 1 hour with DQ from there so i will take ur advise on that thanks alot but could u explain the cube plox

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157802 go in cube, enjoy!~ b:chuckle
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh