Suggestions to Improve game

Man - Raging Tide
Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
1. Interval mechanic is imbalanced with end game farming instances.
Suggested solutions
* 1 minute cooldown shared with all sparks
* New gear farming instances more like delta, less focused on single target bosses

2. Rank 8 and Rank 9 are cash shop exclusive. You said you wanted more people to be able to get rank gear. Rank gear beats oht, molds, and TT hands down. And the distance of seperation between rank 9 and non rank 9 is vast, even kind of ridiculous. The rank 9 power level is exacerbated even more by the +30 attck lvl jones blessing. Anything compared to rank 9 at end game is severely subpar.
Suggested solutions
* Boost reputation and experience rewards for fb by a factor of 10 while giving a chip reward.
* Add chips and more reputation to man one army quests
* Add new farm-able gear to compete with rank 9. Ideally gear like oht with variation. It makes players not only distinct but have great fun with crafting. Something that is mostly lost with end game gear right now. OHT Grade 16 if you will. Maybe even 4 spell attributes instead of 3.
* Scale down set bonuses of Rank 9

3. The +30 attack lvl Jones blessing brings imbalance to the game. The Chinese version of the game removed the dominance blessing in instances (+10 attack lvls and +10 defense lvls) to make the game more challenging. The International version followed suit, but it was met with an outcry by noobs. Yes even the same noobs who complain about the jones blessing today. So while they took out the dominance blessings to make things more challenging, we added the +30 attack level blessings to make things easier. Furthermore you make players essentially whorring themselves on facebook to acquire this game changing blessing. I think this is unacceptable. I do not think the other versions of perfect world have this +30 attack level blessing but honestly i don't know for sure. I don't think the player base would accept that OR the facebook system, but we have lower standards here.
Suggested solution
* Remove the Jonas brothers blessing from the game.
* Stop facebook promotions, at least ones that twist our arm like the jones blessing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Man - Raging Tide on

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Moved to the suggestion box.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I completely forgot about the Dominance Blessing. b:surrender
    I remember going into bh/fbs and people would go "OMG -dead- I forgot to equip my blessing!!!"
    But I +1 everything you said here. Granted I don't know much about rank 9, but the majority of rank gear is cash shop exclusive. And I like the theory of the 1 minute spark cooldown, but it would suck to have that in pvp. Lots of crying 4apsers without their demon spark. And yes, I agree with the jones blessing. While it's nice, they need to either take it out of the game, or make a countering blessing for pvp, or even raise the defense level of bosses for pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Hong - Raging Tide
    Hong - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Instead of hurting all classes by nerfing sparks, I'd suggest balancing the game by giving casters more benefits to possibly keep up with those -int users.

Since at least 80% of casters (excluding psychics) that are lv 100+ go for at least -40% channeling, the effects of -channeling is nowhere near as beneficial as -int.

I'd say add a new bonus called -cast to decrease the casting time of caster skills as well so casters can spam spells more efficiently.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i agree with just about everythig in this thread. while it's possible to get rank 8 and 9 gear from grinding, it takes **** amount of time to do so. making it hard is understand able, however i don't think it should take like 1 years worth of farming DQ items to make it so. the DQ point system was a step in the right dirction.

perosnally i never used the jones blessings lol. i don't really se that big of a deal with it, it only makes killing things faster, if it was a blessing that bumped up the DEF level to 30 then i can see where it it woould be unfair. (but players with full rank 9 gear? yeah they don't need the blessing lol).

the only time an idea like this would get put in is when pw goes on it's death bed lol.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow great suggestions, i totally agree. (Maybe the cooldown for the triple spark should be 30secs instead of 1 min...)

I hope the devs read this, however, seeing that the basic game mechanics come from the chinese version, this thread probably will not be seen by the right eyes. QQ
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I do agree with man on everything he has stated the blessing is rediculas maybe the 3 spark should have a 30 sec cool down instead of a 1 min but everything else i back up 100%
    I live amung the shadows O_e
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
  • Dimitrik - Dreamweaver
    Dimitrik - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I actually agree with a lot of what the original poster said with just one exception. I don't really see the sparking as a huge issue. But, yeah, those Facebook blessings really shouldn't be around anymore. It's frankly kind'a weird. I had my fun with it when it first came out, but... that's been a long time, yo.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Add to the list: Decrease base attack rate of daggers to 1.0 b:laugh

Leave the sparking and rest at its current values. This will balance out pve farming quite a bit.