5aps nerf???

FatalPulse - Raging Tide
FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Are they going to nerf the 5 aps max then what would the point of being a sin be ??? thats our whole point *for bosses*
Wonder how many sins will reroll if they nerf that

Anyone got any ideas ??b:surrender
I live amung the shadows O_e
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
Post edited by FatalPulse - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dimintheis - Sanctuary
    Dimintheis - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sin's don't have to be 5.0 that is not they're "whole" purpose. I know several badass sins who are not 5.0 and can pack a huge punch.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh look, another aps thread, made by another sin, but I'm out of popcorn... ;~;
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Sin's don't have to be 5.0 that is not they're "whole" purpose. I know several badass sins who are not 5.0 and can pack a huge punch.
    Silly Dimi, you speak the truth but only applies for the ones who actually know the class, silly, silly.b:chuckle

PS: sorry for 2ble posting
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• Dimintheis - Sanctuary
    Dimintheis - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Haha yes very little sins know how to play their class sadly. Most are just built for 5.0 and don't know a thing about teamwork. There are, however, a few who are very skilled with their class and work very well with others.
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Its not that i dont know what im doing becuase ive never had issues and i always work well with squads im not going to be a 5 aps sin anyways im just going by experience and things i have heard they only reason i want alot of aps is obviously for bosses but i guess i didnt phrase my ? right
    (\__/)
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Nope, you did not sir.

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    APS isn't being nerf, it just going to lose its "effectiveness" in the future.

Posted via Q and A thread with the PW-CN Dev someone translated and brought here, up to you if you wanna believe it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    IF they nurf APS
    >

Assassins w/APS: QQ
    BM's w/APS: QQ
    People too lazy to take the time to do bosses for more than a minute: QQ time + effort= reward?!
    People too lazy to farm their own instance mats: *See note above
    Everybody else in general: YAY!

If they DON'T nurf APS
    >

Assassins w/APS: *continues to demon spark death twitch Sage barb w/16~18k HP*
    BM's w/APS: *See note on Assassins
    People too lazy to take the time to do bosses for more than a minute: Oyay, cheap cannies!
    People too lazy to farm their own instance mats: *See note above
    Everybody else in general: QQ

Nobody honestly knows for sure what the hell's going on that department....mostly just speculation and rumors. The Chinese severs have been QQing about something, but nobody's entirely sure just what it is. All we know is that there's a bunch of "5.0" being mentioned. Either APS got super OP, or it got a nurf....most speculate the latter.
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Are they going to nerf the 5 aps max then what would the point of being a sin be ??? thats our whole point *for bosses*
    Wonder how many sins will reroll if they nerf that

Anyone got any ideas ??b:surrender

You have failed to be a true assassin.

A true assassin is not "ONLY meant to have 5 attacks/second and spam/raape bosses".

How many sins will reroll if they nerf APS ? Well, to the ones who reroll because they don't look like having a seizure while soloing God, I say...good riddance.

To the ones that stay, maybe they'll finally learn to play their class properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
    edited February 2011
    ok Pinky that kind of makes sense and Knownase what do u mean loose effectiveness??
    (\__/)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes they are nerfing APS with the expansion.

Also, there's going to be a new server, claws are being limited to BM only, psychics are having their soulforce set to 0, sage BIDS is having the +crit buff removed, TT is being removed and all the TT gears in existence is being removed (you need rank gear) nirvana is used to increase the stats of R8 and people with R9 will be moved to their very own server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Also, there's going to be a new server, claws are being limited to BM only, psychics are having their soulforce set to 0, sage BIDS is having the +crit buff removed, TT is being removed and all the TT gears in existence is being removed (you need rank gear) nirvana is used to increase the stats of R8 and people with R9 will be moved to their very own server.

icwutudidthar...... b:surrender
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
    edited February 2011
    ok to the ones ranking on me i was curious i didnt open this thread to get ranked on or to QQ i was just wondering what other people thought about it thats all...b:surrender
    (\__/)
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011

*WARNING : Yellowstone had just erupted and there is a polar shift happening in PWI b:shocked*

lol if all above happened it would be like the warning message to me :P

to be true i do like the claw being limited to BM idea b:dirty

*poof*
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nobody honestly knows for sure what the hell's going on that department....mostly just speculation and rumors. The Chinese severs have been QQing about something, but nobody's entirely sure just what it is. All we know is that there's a bunch of "5.0" being mentioned. Either APS got super OP, or it got a nurf....most speculate the latter.

If a Chinese person were to read our forum through google translate, they would probably come up with the same impression.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You have failed to be a true assassin.

A true assassin is not "ONLY meant to have 5 attacks/second and spam/raape bosses".

How many sins will reroll if they nerf APS ? Well, to the ones who reroll because they don't look like having a seizure while soloing God, I say...good riddance.

To the ones that stay, maybe they'll finally learn to play their class properly.

dang right i know a sage sin taht packs a hugh ppunch o.o sins are not made jsut for 5.0 the ones that are have low hp unless they spenht 100's on this game whicce is pointles
    lol hell i go ton few days ago seen a rank 8 barb 1 shot a rank 9 sinv with 5.0 o.o lol gotta love the one of two skjill moves sins hate armageddon :) sins are emeant to help dd not try n be a tank whice is pointless yea what everyone said if your jsut made for aps then you whouldnt know how to use ur sin lol sins are qannoying they hide invisble 3x spark n stun seal stun seal stun seal til you die but as sson as they mess up barbs pop that one move n everything dies :D i got a 4.0 sin on HT lol im restating to sage bow sin more power
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bonbonsmalisia
    bonbonsmalisia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    OMG ppl go get a life <.<

get a girl get a job get some friends

ITS A GAME and u all act liek its ur real life issue lol

" u have failed to be a true assasin:" lawl coz u arent a true one?

and leave the aps alone lol go for channel u all magic noobs and if u wont go channel tha make a 5 aps, imo i got a cleric but nerfing 5 aps is disrepsetfull to ppl who worked hard to receive this gear, and as u all should know ( i assume that u all nerd can think ) yet again i kinda doubt it, ppl will rage extremely much if they will do those changes

all u rage kings can do is QQ QQ QQ go farm ur stuff and work for it ,and channel is a wizz version of aps SO GO FOR CHANNEL AND + 6 OR 8 ur weapon instead of being -6 chan +3 tt90 sword qqquing u aint needed in squad

jesus people, i hope u all ar young , that would explain why ur so dumb, but im worried how u all will handle the real mature life
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Enough with the flames.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.