What will become of the old class DDs??

FatalPulse - Raging Tide
FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
So when this expansion comes out we have 2 more DDs the mystic maybe a support im not sure on that yet but what happens to the old classes like the wiz archer and bm i dont think that the seeker will take the place of a bm because they willnot have the stun skill i have looked over the skills but in anycase besides the lvl 100-101 wiz / archers will they become extinct i mean i have a 92 sin it wouldnt affect me either way but i was just wondering what everyone else thought about the situation becuase i honestly dont know what to think about it.....
1 more thing will barbs become fully exctinct??

Also what about the veno will the mystic take its place
I live amung the shadows O_e
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
Post edited by FatalPulse - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So when this expansion comes out we have 2 more DDs the mystic maybe a support im not sure on that yet but what happens to the old classes like the wiz archer and bm i dont think that the seeker will take the place of a bm because they willnot have the stun skill i have looked over the skills but in anycase besides the lvl 100-101 wiz / archers will they become extinct i mean i have a 92 sin it wouldnt affect me either way but i was just wondering what everyone else thought about the situation becuase i honestly dont know what to think about it.....

You are bored enough to make 2 flamebait threads?...o_o....lol
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    You are bored enough to make 2 flamebait threads?...o_o....lol

yes yes i am lol (O,e)
    (\__/)
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yea I know these things, gotta obey my name ^^
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you aren't 5.0 aps, you will die in this game.

Speaking of, making a 5.0 squad on HT for Nirv runs, no casters allow.

b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    If you aren't 5.0 aps, you will die in this game.

Speaking of, making a 5.0 squad on HT for Nirv runs, no casters allow.

b:embarrass

fine with me lol well need cleric if u count those they kinda are metal mages soo ya know but other than that i see were ur going with that
    (\__/)
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Pffft, it's so obvious what's going to happen...

People will stop rolling Venomancers, and roll Mystics, because you don't have to spam money to get a decent Mystic (yet). Prices of Nix/Herc items will go down, and Venomancers loyal and attatched to the class will celebrate profusely.

MEANWHILE, back at the ranch, everybody who leveled their Seekers and know what the hell they're doing (this means, actually playing the class) will be **** the hell out of every Assassin in the area. HOPEFULLY the ****-sassin population will dwindle down massively because of this.....I'm getting sick of being mistaken for a smelly Sin.

I'm hoping this whole Earthguard thing helps with the 'problem' we've been having with a certain class...... >.>;

Of course, you guessed it, two more DD's to fill in instance spots, one less for the Wizards, Psychics, Archers, and Venomancers, naturally. Every cleric will want an EG in squad so they don't have to heal because some EP's are just damn lazy like that. (My opinion? Boo hoo, you rolled a class who's proirity is to HEAL, do your JOB, stop being lazy. You honestly think Mystic will heal as well as you? Try again.)

That's my two cents on the matter. I honestly just want to get my Psychic to 100 now so I can finally put on that Rank 8 I've been working on...maybe get into Crimson and get some REAL TW....

But I just can't seem to get a squad....wonder why.... b:surrender
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011

People will stop rolling Venomancers, and roll Mystics, because you don't have to spam money to get a decent Mystic (yet).

Because mystics can amp, purge and look sexy. Obviously.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited February 2011

People will stop rolling Venomancers, and roll Mystics, because you don't have to spam money to get a decent Mystic (yet). Prices of Nix/Herc items will go down, and Venomancers loyal and attatched to the class will celebrate profusely.

MEANWHILE, back at the ranch, everybody who leveled their Seekers and know what the hell they're doing (this means, actually playing the class) will be **** the hell out of every Assassin in the area. HOPEFULLY the ****-sassin population will dwindle down massively because of this.....I'm getting sick of being mistaken for a smelly Sin.

I'm hoping this whole Earthguard thing helps with the 'problem' we've been having with a certain class...... >.>;

Of course, you guessed it, two more DD's to fill in instance spots, one less for the Wizards, Psychics, Archers, and Venomancers, naturally. Every cleric will want an EG in squad so they don't have to heal because some EP's are just damn lazy like that. (My opinion? Boo hoo, you rolled a class who's proirity is to HEAL, do your JOB, stop being lazy. You honestly think Mystic will heal as well as you? Try again.)

That's my two cents on the matter. I honestly just want to get my Psychic to 100 now so I can finally put on that Rank 8 I've been working on...maybe get into Crimson and get some REAL TW....

But I just can't seem to get a squad....wonder why.... b:surrender

You have to admit, not all the assassins running around Archosaur now are total noobs, some have actually played their class before all the APS/Rank craze that has been hypnotizing everyone. And whoever mistakes you for an assassin is just a complete idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Looking forward this to happen, truly !~
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You have to admit, not all the assassins running around Archosaur now are total noobs, some have actually played their class before all the APS/Rank craze that has been hypnotizing everyone. And whoever mistakes you for an assassin is just a complete idiot.

b:surrender I'm....not actually from Archosaur....this is my boredom toon. I would never play any of the new servers seriously.... b:chuckle
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • NatureLover - Harshlands
    NatureLover - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    IMO If Mystic's pets are weaker than venomancer's pets, then Mystic wont replace veno. In that case Mystic will just be popular for a period before they die off like Psychics, since they cant DD well, cant heal that well, cant debuff well, summons cant survive well...

But if Mystic's free regular pet is at least as strong as 200gold worth herc/nix, venos can bye byeb:bye
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Already been working on a farming alt, so adding more classes for pve is kinda =| doesn't hurt me too much.

TW wise, no idea how mystic will be. But seekers = more HA targets in tw = b:victory b:avoid
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I was planning to try a seeker and see how effective the AOEs are. The video and screenshots of the AoE look impressive.

While a BM's stun is useful, think about it this way. A HA class with continous AoE like barrage could probably be as effective as having a BM around. Because with this you have 3 AoE zhenners in a Delta instead of 2.

In FC? Seeker runs ahead pulls mobs and starts AOEing. He could also have the AOE skill while running activated.

More classes = more ways to do stuff
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That's very true. A constant be-lazy AoE on a BM is lacking. However unless they change it, BM's are still the essential leaders of most delta squads (bonus beans ftw), so unless the AoE is a substancial dmg dealer I don't really see much potential to eliminate the usual other classes that people would have tag along. I can see the veno/sin slot being more replaced then anything.

I am very looking forward to seeing how well the seeker does at sin search-and-destroy.

PvP aspect is what I'm most looking forward to. Everything in PvE is pretty much already laid out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Is FatalPulse related to Yulk?
    I love drinking tea
  • Echolight - Dreamweaver
    Echolight - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    remember this:
    Mystics use a but load of mp

~that is all~
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Just 95% of the population but yes, you are right, not all of them.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Kreuz - Raging Tide
    Kreuz - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That's very true. A constant be-lazy AoE on a BM is lacking. However unless they change it, BM's are still the essential leaders of most delta squads (bonus beans ftw), so unless the AoE is a substancial dmg dealer I don't really see much potential to eliminate the usual other classes that people would have tag along. I can see the veno/sin slot being more replaced then anything.

I am very looking forward to seeing how well the seeker does at sin search-and-destroy.

PvP aspect is what I'm most looking forward to. Everything in PvE is pretty much already laid out.

I think Seeker will do very good in Sin finding and forcing them out of stealth. I saw that one Seeker skill where he summoned "Black Shadows" in a 5m? (<- not sure) radius around him. This skill hits everything and the Seeker can move while these shadows are around him. It seemed that dont even a target is needed.

Looked very promising.
  • Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary
    Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think Seeker will do very good in Sin finding and forcing them out of stealth. I saw that one Seeker skill where he summoned "Black Shadows" in a 5m? (<- not sure) radius around him. This skill hits everything and the Seeker can move while these shadows are around him. It seemed that dont even a target is needed.

Looked very promising.

Two words: Tele stun.

But other than that, it'd definitely be useful for knocking any sin stupid enough to get close to a seeker out of stealth (which is probably 95% of them considering the lack of skill/sense most players show nowadays).
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm rolling a mystic, but I doubt he will join me in very many instances. I'm going to level him up just for the auto-rez buf, which will hopefully take some load off the cleric in things like 3-3.

Seekers look pretty interesting. I want to level one up, turn on the auto-attack centered AoE, and start running around West Arch / Secret Passage / Silver Pool / Hidden Orchid. b:chuckle

I predict PokerFace will have the first seeker at 100. RPK on a seeker is gonna be fun, and every class will cheer seekers on as they annihilate assassins who like to hide in stealth. b:victory
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Same old, same old....

people always start about how mystics are going to drive veno's out, how seekers are going to go genocide on sins.... pfffft, what a load of **** as usual.

First, NO one has yet played a seeker on pwi, so NO one can say how powerful or weak they are or if their AoE range is significant. Neither can one tell IF they can move while AoEing....
    (probably not).

Second, NO one has yet played a mystic on pwi, so NO one can...blah blah, same deal as above.

Lastly, people should stop thinking "what if". Just roll a new class and see what happens. And who honestly cares if seekers can kill sins ? Or do you really believe that sins can't kill any other classes ? If i go up against a class i can't kill or have problems with, i avoid/ignore those. LOADS of other toons to kill out there if you really want.

I see lots of people complaining about sins, but they sure love to have one in a squad. Besides, as usuall people overrate the power of an existing class as well an upcoming class.

Play one of those new classes first and come back after 6 months to complain, maybe THEN you'll have a reason...yet again.b:sad
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Ok, Seeker will not be able to take the place of:
    -a BM:
    --No Heaven's Flame
    --No 5aps
    --No aoe stun
    -A Wizard/Psy:
    --Damage is based off a melee sword (even the magic attacks) and as such the magic damage will be less than an archer's and much less than a wiz/psychic/or even Cleric
    --No 400%+ heavy nukes which are present in all the above classes and even if it has one show up as 79/100 skills damage is still based off a melee weapon

However a Seeker will introduce a greater functionality for wiz and psy, and even dd cleric with a second debuff that won't overwrite the currently available magic debuffs. It will also add the knockdown function to the stuns of the psy/bm possilby evolving a greater stunlock versatility within tw as well as a constant aoe which none of the other melee classes have (archer is not melee) creating a unique niche in rebirth. The party atk/def level buffs will also create a greater niche for the Seekers in almost any party, especially if it doesn't overwrite the psychic's voodoos enabling Psychics to go over 70 atk level or 95 def level without any specialized gear beyond a Jones Blessing as well as making every class either more survivable or more destructive than previous.

A Mystic will not take the place of:
    -A Veno:
    --No Purge
    --No amp
    --No Aoe seal/freeze(effectively a stun that can't be 100% blocked except by lucky/skilled psys)
    -A Cleric:
    --No purify
    --No party damage reduction
    --No stackable regenerative heal

A Mystic will however be able to play the role of the Venomancer in rebirth (no suprise) or a Cleric in 5aps squads for instances that require little healing of the dds due to either bloodpaint or simple pro-ness which will take some of the pressure I know clerics feel with the constant need for them in everything and potentially enabling clerics a little more time for themselves. Though for soloability the Mystic appears equal to or greater than a venomancer, the cost of running one appears greater than that of a cleric (Good clerics will spend a greater amount in charms & pots than the entire rest of their party) due to the pet skills utilizing the Mystic's own mana (have you ever read how much your pet skills actually cost supposedly?) They will also introduce the new res before you die function, which will be invaluable for certain roles in TW, however this res does not appear to work post-mortem so if you don't get it before death or if it's purgeable, it may not be as useful as it sounds and may effectively cause a increase in venomancer bodies inside the TW instance to combat the class that they fear is replacing them especially as with the rank sales, most archers have veered away from purge bows.

The barb extinction question that was raised is honestly ridiculous. Reasons barbs are on the decline: Bad Clerics causing large charm cost for barbs in instances, 5aps squads not realizing the value of Devour and/or barbarians not being able to adapt to the "I'm not tanking this" mindset, Increased refines of Blademasters and/or assassins causing bloodpaint to reduce the necessity of the barb buff, Barbs being treated as second class citizens because their direct damage is negligible relative to a 5aps bm or sin (refer to devour statement and actually think). Simply put, if you have 3 high power 5aps bms/sins in a party, even better than adding a weaker 5aps is adding a barb (devour/barb buffs) and seeker (atk/def lvl buffs).

Just imagine what people who actually pay attention to gameplay functionality can accomplish.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Because mystics can amp, purge and look sexy. Obviously.

2nded. Even with Seeker/Mystic its all going the way of the giant bunch of bollocks.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/www/41/e1/41e15c466b23e1fd5d160348dbac10bd1298431492.jpg

Apparently with the sun shining out his **** he knows what he's doing.

I think the sun behind his head. Yep he knows exactly WHAT he's doing.

Same with our 'community manager' why doesn't he just get into http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teledildonics annn'dah move on.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok, Seeker will not be able to take the place of:
    -a BM:
    --No Heaven's Flame
    --No 5aps
    --No aoe stun
    -A Wizard/Psy:
    --Damage is based off a melee sword (even the magic attacks) and as such the magic damage will be less than an archer's and much less than a wiz/psychic/or even Cleric
    --No 400%+ heavy nukes which are present in all the above classes and even if it has one show up as 79/100 skills damage is still based off a melee weapon

However a Seeker will introduce a greater functionality for wiz and psy, and even dd cleric with a second debuff that won't overwrite the currently available magic debuffs. It will also add the knockdown function to the stuns of the psy/bm possilby evolving a greater stunlock versatility within tw as well as a constant aoe which none of the other melee classes have (archer is not melee) creating a unique niche in rebirth. The party atk/def level buffs will also create a greater niche for the Seekers in almost any party, especially if it doesn't overwrite the psychic's voodoos enabling Psychics to go over 70 atk level or 95 def level without any specialized gear beyond a Jones Blessing as well as making every class either more survivable or more destructive than previous.

A Mystic will not take the place of:
    -A Veno:
    --No Purge
    --No amp
    --No Aoe seal/freeze(effectively a stun that can't be 100% blocked except by lucky/skilled psys)
    -A Cleric:
    --No purify
    --No party damage reduction
    --No stackable regenerative heal

A Mystic will however be able to play the role of the Venomancer in rebirth (no suprise) or a Cleric in 5aps squads for instances that require little healing of the dds due to either bloodpaint or simple pro-ness which will take some of the pressure I know clerics feel with the constant need for them in everything and potentially enabling clerics a little more time for themselves. Though for soloability the Mystic appears equal to or greater than a venomancer, the cost of running one appears greater than that of a cleric (Good clerics will spend a greater amount in charms & pots than the entire rest of their party) due to the pet skills utilizing the Mystic's own mana (have you ever read how much your pet skills actually cost supposedly?) They will also introduce the new res before you die function, which will be invaluable for certain roles in TW, however this res does not appear to work post-mortem so if you don't get it before death or if it's purgeable, it may not be as useful as it sounds and may effectively cause a increase in venomancer bodies inside the TW instance to combat the class that they fear is replacing them especially as with the rank sales, most archers have veered away from purge bows.

The barb extinction question that was raised is honestly ridiculous. Reasons barbs are on the decline: Bad Clerics causing large charm cost for barbs in instances, 5aps squads not realizing the value of Devour and/or barbarians not being able to adapt to the "I'm not tanking this" mindset, Increased refines of Blademasters and/or assassins causing bloodpaint to reduce the necessity of the barb buff, Barbs being treated as second class citizens because their direct damage is negligible relative to a 5aps bm or sin (refer to devour statement and actually think). Simply put, if you have 3 high power 5aps bms/sins in a party, even better than adding a weaker 5aps is adding a barb (devour/barb buffs) and seeker (atk/def lvl buffs).

Just imagine what people who actually pay attention to gameplay functionality can accomplish.

Least he has some idea b:chuckle
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    a mystic cannot take the role of the venomancer... some have mentioned amp and purge but there is also Myriad Rainbow and the ability to deal equal amount of physical damage as magic with APS. Now as far as I know Mystics have no form where the character itself can switch out to deal physical damage. And if they do it will likely be as disappointing as my Psychic's tideform :|
  • Kreuz - Raging Tide
    Kreuz - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Same old, same old....

people always start about how mystics are going to drive veno's out, how seekers are going to go genocide on sins.... pfffft, what a load of **** as usual.

First, NO one has yet played a seeker on pwi, so NO one can say how powerful or weak they are or if their AoE range is significant. Neither can one tell IF they can move while AoEing....
    (probably not).

You sound mad :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm7B0PsW44 3:12

@Ash_ketchups

Yea, telestun is dangerous but i thought more about group pvp. But beside that, Seeker always has the skill where he can threw bad status back to the attacker.

Of course all of that is pure theory. Don't know how it will work ingame.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If the new classes can't take on any role currently done by existing classes then how will they be able to get into squads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary
    Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If the new classes can't take on any role currently done by existing classes then how will they be able to get into squads?

They can work as squad cheerleaders... or strippers.

@Kreuz

Ah. Yeah I can see what you mean for group PvP, but isn't that dangerous already for most sins? Assuming, of course, there's a decent enough amount of people around to the point where AoE attacks are actually being used fairly often.

As for the negative status effect thing, if it works like what psys have now then it may not be that large of a deterrent. But since I don't know whether or not it does act like that, it could wind up being quite dangerous to sins as well.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011

As simply put as possible, they enhance or partially substitute for existing class roles. Different function does not mean that the pre-determined roles cannot be overwritten.

Current standard 5aps squad: 5 5aps players mostly bm and sin, and a cleric.

Best 5aps squad at present: 1 axe barb, 1-2 5aps bms, 2-3 5aps sins, 1 cleric

Best 5aps squad after update: 1 axe barb, 1 5aps bm, 2 5aps sins, 1 seeker, 1 cleric or mystic

---

RB well functioning possibilities at present: Barb, BM, psy/wiz, psy/archer, psy/veno/sin, cleric

Potential well functioning rb after update: Barb/seeker, BM/seeker, psy/wiz, psy/archer/seeker, psy/veno/sin/mystic/seeker, cleric(maybe mystic)

It's simply this, the functions are not parallel but they are similar enough for existing roles to be pseudo-filled.

Furthermore, the addition of a seeker to existing caster squads brings another new potential for high power farming, as mentioned earlier, if the seeker's atk/def level buffs don't conflict with the psychic's, it further increases the psychic's dd capabilities (72-75 atk level with black voodoo on and seeker atk level buff and 0 gearing towards atklvl) if the buffs do conflict, you've got 50 atk level psys without the penalty, as well as 50 atk level other classes in addition to the unique seeker debuffs that may enable the return of actual dd clerics in both pve and pvp as well as further increasing the dd capabilities of both wizards and psys.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They can work as squad cheerleaders... or strippers.

+ effing 1.... best answer as of yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]