Making money

FatalPulse - Raging Tide
FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
whats the best way for a lvl 92 sin to make money ???
and have the least repair / pots costs????
can anyone help me cuz most of the time when i get bored i go and grind 96 spiders and get about 200k and hour but my repair bill is usually 50k and my pots are crab i dont use mp pots just get cleric buffs but tokens are expensive so i mean whats the best way for me to make money and have the most pay outcome of it ???b:shockedb:shockedb:surrender
I live amung the shadows O_e
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
Post edited by FatalPulse - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. find a job/suggar daddy

2. charge Zen

3.transfer zen to gold

4.sell gold for coin

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Find a good Cleric and go do TT 1-1 (or 1-2 if you can tank those bosses) and just get a couple people to open it up for you. Both of you can split the mats evenly, get a good amount of money out of each run. Grinding at higher levels is less and less profitable. Even just going on TT runs with other squads is faster and has more profit. Though, being that I can heal on most TT runs I do without losing any MP at all, therefore not needing to use foods unless in BB, it would be quite cheap for me. b:chuckle
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    i ment how do u make coin without chargeing zen when i run outta coin and zen for a week or 2 im screwed basically
    (\__/)
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    can anyone help me cuz most of the time when i get bored i go and grind 96 spiders and get about 200k and hour but my repair bill is usually 50k and my pots are crab i dont use mp pots just get cleric buffs but tokens are expensive so i mean whats the best way for me to make money and have the most pay outcome of it ???b:shockedb:shockedb:surrender

O.o just wondering how you get to 50k repairs per hour on normal mobs. Grinding on mobs should take no mp/hp food even without ppl buffing you, and still, 50k repairs is insane for 1 hour...

Anyways, nobody will give you a miracle solution here. Just grind, tt, oht daily, merchant etc. Ppl with a good way to make coins won't tell you... If everybody gets rich, it's the same as all being poor. Any good way to make cash should be kept secret (unless it's charging zen), if not everyone will do the same and it won't work anymore b:chuckle
  • Bublee - Heavens Tear
    Bublee - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:bye Hi, the way I get money is doing TT2-2 or 2-3 if you're the subber the better 'cause you get to pick the best drops and will only take you around 1 hr per run maybe? depending on the squad, doing like 4 runs a day can get you 1m+ per day. b:victory Hope it works for ya, also doing quests is good too since we are sins getting buffed by bm & clerics and doing 8x or 7x quests shouldnt be a problem and get done really quick selling the drops from mobs which can give you 100k+ from 30 min questing. Good luck b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/m8d10j.gif[/SIGPIC]
    If you would like me to make you a siggy, send me a pm. ;)
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would suggest running TTs as well.

I have a goal to collect the coins for Heaven Shatterer until lvl95. My archer is lvl81 and what I was doing is grinding mobs for DQ items and coins. I was getting some pots/lucky boxes as well which was a good, but I still had to grind for like 3 days to collect around 80-90 DQ items which I was selling for around 500K. And 500K for 3 days is definitely not a good profit ( it would take me months to get the coins for my bow ).

So, I decided to level to around 90 and start running TTs considering that some of the TT mats are selling for around 200 K per piece and you're getting around 2 to 3 matts per run.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ppl with a good way to make coins won't tell you... If everybody gets rich, it's the same as all being poor. Any good way to make cash should be kept secret (unless it's charging zen), if not everyone will do the same and it won't work anymore b:chuckle
    Can we please stop repeating this myth?

Everything I needed to learn about merchanting I learned reading the forums. I've returned the favour by posting pretty much exactly what I do, no secrets, on many occasions. If you want blow-by-blow specifics, I've even started posting them on my Core Connect profile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you want blow-by-blow specifics, I've even started posting them on my Core Connect profile.

Ah, good, I'll be using this.
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Try alchemy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear
    BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    O.o just wondering how you get to 50k repairs per hour on normal mobs. Grinding on mobs should take no mp/hp food even without ppl buffing you, and still, 50k repairs is insane for 1 hour...

Anyways, nobody will give you a miracle solution here. Just grind, tt, oht daily, merchant etc. Ppl with a good way to make coins won't tell you... If everybody gets rich, it's the same as all being poor. Any good way to make cash should be kept secret (unless it's charging zen), if not everyone will do the same and it won't work anymore b:chuckle

True that!

Run two computers ..go farm and sell on your 24-7 store..since I had a store I have never been broke and I run 3 demanding lvl 100 alts in which all are melee and take a beating...now I'm working on a sin and I see dollar signs on that one alreadyb:laugh
    edited February 2011

ahh i did leave out that i grind for 5 hours at a time so thats about 10k an hour
    (\__/)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Go 5.0 aps and solo TT/FF/Nirvana.

5.0 aps is your friend, embrace its dark grip of infinite money making, and exploit it, making you billions and billions.

Joking aside, BH100 is a decent way of making money easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2011
    Go 5.0 aps and solo TT/FF/Nirvana.

5.0 aps is your friend, embrace its dark grip of infinite money making, and exploit it, making you billions and billions.

Joking aside, BH100 is a decent way of making money easy.

ok and 1 more thing will that still be possible if they do nerf the aps?
    (\__/)