I'm trying to find something...

Options
Firefeng - Dreamweaver
Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Tideswell (East)
...and this time, it's not my sanity! (I have pills for that.)

I made a thread (or posted in a TW-related thread) a long time ago about a now "outlawed" practice TW against a weaker faction (versus Equinox) who wanted more TW experience. It was, apparently, really funny, but because I was tragically born without a sense of humor I'm not entirely sure if I actually made such a thread, or imagined making it in a pathetic bid to shore up the tremulous pillars of my social self esteem. I don't remember the name of the faction practicing against Equinox, although I think it started with a "V".

I have searched for this thread, and come up empty-handed. If any of the industrious members of Dreamweaver remember this 2-year-old thread (I posted on a Blademaster named "Phoenix" back then), I would be obliged to give birth to your offspring via my colon, which in spite of Surgeon General warnings is healthier than most forms of childbirth, save for the additional amount of fiber with which your child is born.

No, really, I am really annoyed I can't find this post, in spite of searching through my old posts. If you can find it in your heart to patronize Dsholder's weird-*** TW questionnaire, then please also expend extra effort helping me find this thread. I'll reward the winning individual who finds this post for me with disturbing in-game whispers until the point in time they take out a restraining order against me.
Post edited by Firefeng - Dreamweaver on

Comments