Fashion interrested.

angelaffinity
angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Okay, im new to perfect world.. and i kinda have a tradition to donate to the game i main, if i believe im gonna spend alot of time here..
So i thought, why not grab some fashion clothes..their cheap and id get a chance to look alittle different which i like.

and after i previewed the 2 pieces i love and see it on me, i get tempted to buy them..until

"Random color"

What.....the.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????

Whats that about beside perfect worlds greed?

I didnt think much about it til i did some research about pigments, i thought a box with pigments would allow me to select the color i want afterwards, but apeparntly random pigments gives random colors..

so i need SPECIFIC pigments, and since i wanted mine totally white, i looked around and it turns out their sold for 2mil each..and i need 4+5 so 9 of those... 18mil in game gold. and 1gold is about 500-700k.

So tell me, is there an alternative to achieve my all white fashion clothes, without having to spend 100 dollars instead of 10dollars?

and if this is the wrong place to post lemme know.
Post edited by angelaffinity on

Comments

• Artenimes - Raging Tide
    Artenimes - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, you could always buy a white one off another player...or (mattering on the fash) if you're willing, dye it cream or smokey instead. One of my buddies pointed that trick out. Those pigments sub white pretty well on some fashion items. Like I dyed my psychics ballroom dress cream, and it came out beautiful! I actually like it a lot more than white. b:pleased
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    and you felt the need to essentially post the same thread twice because...

the random color thing has been in the game forever. it is unlikely to change as pigments are a big seller. they have recently added fixed dye pigments to the boutique (only periodically though but i remember seeing black, white, red and one of the pinks so far). Also keep an eye on the bidding hall sales - often packs of 40 pigments are available there - nice little money spinner if you get them for the right price.

and as Arte suggests - sell your gold in the Auction House gold trading screen and buy the specific fashion you want in the color you want from a player on world chat, a cat shop (lots selling fashion in west archosaur) or even the Auction House where you can often pick up a bargain when people add items in a rush and miss a zero. sweet ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • angelaffinity
    angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    and you felt the need to essentially post the same thread twice because...

the random color thing has been in the game forever. it is unlikely to change as pigments are a big seller. they have recently added fixed dye pigments to the boutique (only periodically though but i remember seeing black, white, red and one of the pinks so far). Also keep an eye on the bidding hall sales - often packs of 40 pigments are available there - nice little money spinner if you get them for the right price.

and as Arte suggests - sell your gold in the Auction House gold trading screen and buy the specific fashion you want in the color you want from a player on world chat, a cat shop (lots selling fashion in west archosaur) or even the Auction House where you can often pick up a bargain when people add items in a rush and miss a zero. sweet ;)

same post twice? i have no idea what your talking about. if your directing to my suggestion regarding this typical PW scam then this is completely different. that you fail to see that is not my problem