Fashion

angelaffinity
angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
i understand they give random colors at the moment. if you want a specific color, you need to be lucky using random pigments or simply buy them in game.
as for me, my 2 pieces, of 9 required pigments (white) was 2mil each pigment sold by players. thats 18mil coins, if 1gold sold for 600k each, thats about 30 dollars along with the fashion..

This is outrageous.

i suggest selling specific colored pigments (TO A FAIR PRICE) or enable to buy the fashion at the color you want.

The other thing here is nothing but a way to take as much money from the players as possible.
so i think getting the fashion YOU want should be easier. because not everyone want to risk spending 100 dollars on fashion rather than 10 dollars.
Post edited by angelaffinity on

Comments

• Miss_Nikko - Lost City
    Miss_Nikko - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would say keep it as is. I rather see less "rare colors" vs seeing alot of ppl buying the color of thier choice. If everyone could get White Pigments for a fair Price then we will see a but load of char. running around in white or black i'm sure those are the two most popular colors most ppl would like to get.

yeah the price might be high but hell how many ppl will you see with the same color dress you got?

I wouold say a few. This* keeps it some what unique.
  • Nelchael - Harshlands
    Nelchael - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The point is that we're paying for a bad service, if I go to a real store, to buy a t-shirt, and they gave me a random colored one, I would sure as hell complain, and I agree that it's just a lousy way to gain more money at expenses of their customers.
    Saying that if we could choose colors ten everyone would be wearing white or black clothes, like it would be some kind of fashion apocalypse is just ridiculous, if I want to buy a black shirt I will buy a black shirt, no buy lots of shirts till I get a black one, that's just wrong.
    If you really really want to have some colors to be more exclusive, just make them more expensive. That's how you do it.
  • angelaffinity
    angelaffinity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    being able to distance yourself from others should be possible for everyone. just like in real life.

thats an important thing for me as a person, and not only me.

if they made it easier to achieve fashion to your liking without having to spend a fortune here, it would lighten up things.

because as things are now, fashion is just another way for perfect world to scam money out of people playing here.