APS rumor

carestia
carestia Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Assassin
Hallo,

heard a rumor that 5APS will be taken out and will be capped at 3 APS. Anyone heard anything in regards?

Asking as I am building my sin to reach that and would be really bad if I reach it anche they take it out right away...

Cheers
Post edited by carestia on

Comments

• skyepersona
    skyepersona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    carestia wrote: »
    Hallo,

heard a rumor that 5APS will be taken out and will be capped at 3 APS. Anyone heard anything in regards?

Asking as I am building my sin to reach that and would be really bad if I reach it anche they take it out right away...

Cheers

It's just a rumor, but don't count your chickens before they hatch....you may be disappointed in the end. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Holy God-jesus-mega-buddha, Someone Heard A Rumor. Excuse Me While I Sell Off All My Sin's Gear And Reroll As A Psychic And Also Try To Figure Out Why My EVERY WORD OF MY POST IS CAPITALIZED..

Thank You, Op, For Gifting Us With This Insider Info About Which No One Has Ever Breathed The Barest Hint, Ever. You Are Truly A G*ddamn Vanguard, And May Engage In Lewd Acts With My Sister If You Wish.
  • carestia
    edited February 2011
    nuu a riddle.. you mean me being able to reach 5 aps? Or that I wont be so thrilled about the 5 APS?
  • carestia
    edited February 2011
    Holy God-jesus-mega-buddha, Someone Heard A Rumor. Excuse Me While I Sell Off All My Sin's Gear And Reroll As A Psychic And Also Try To Figure Out Why My EVERY WORD OF MY POST IS CAPITALIZED..

Thank You, Op, For Gifting Us With This Insider Info About Which No One Has Ever Breathed The Barest Hint, Ever. You Are Truly A G*ddamn Vanguard, And May Engage In Lewd Acts With My Sister If You Wish.

lol fire, guess your wearing -IQ gear instead of -int (not sure if you can catch the joke and i really dont care)
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    lol fire, guess your wearing -IQ gear instead of -int (not sure if you can catch the joke and i really dont care)

The joke is that none of my post has been capitalized except for the part mentioning capitalization, as per the auto-edit function of this forum and my own wishes.

Glad you got the joke, Champ.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I also heard of this rumor. Mainly because PW-China already nerfed it.

And everyone says "whatever happens in China happens here".

I still doubt it, but just that rumor being there is preventing me from choose sage or demon. Which makes me sad because I already reached the level to choose b:cry
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I also heard that they nerfed Sin only, to 1 APS, and we'll get it with expansion. b:bye Also teleport between cities will use silver/gold instead of coins.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I also heard that they nerfed Sin only, to 1 APS, and we'll get it with expansion. b:bye Also teleport between cities will use silver/gold instead of coins.

b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Malkomod - Harshlands
    Malkomod - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Demon spark will also be replaced by Metronome attack. Herc will aslo be replaced by Snorlax
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Demon spark will also be replaced by Metronome attack. Herc will aslo be replaced by Snorlax

Sorry but Pokemon is for failys.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011

so, is that sister thing open to anyone who starts rumors about various expansion nerfs, if not, please provide specifics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    so, is that sister thing open to anyone who starts rumors about various expansion nerfs, if not, please provide specifics.

Only APS nerfs and new server rumors.

Poor girl is busy enough as it is, these days...
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Indeed, there are rumors floating around that China servers have inplemented the aps cap at 3.33. But consider this :

1. even a cap at 3.33 only means some instances will be a bit harder and mobs go down less quick.

2. it also means NO significant difference for AA classes since nothing has changed for them specifically.

3. Just because Chinese servers "possibly" have implemented it, does not mean it will happen here, and if it does, not very soon either.

The companies have their own licenses. Whatever they want to change within the limits of their licence is up to them and does not mean that every company will follow the same standard or rules.

IF the Chinese would suddenly decide to cap Gold price at 100K, it does not mean that PWI would follow the same rule.

Also, capping something like aps to 3.33 does not give the game "balance" as one would say, that would only be valid if a majority of players would only choose to play 1 type of class and completely neglect all the other classes. IF the population of pwi servers would consist of 80% sins and bm's, then maybe such an intervention would be deemed "needed", but as it stands now this is NOT the case yet.

Lastly, with the new expansion in sight, it seems lots of those "worried" about capping, are forgetting the fact that 2 new classes are introduced, who probably will change the landscape of classes played on all servers.

It is as far as i know unpredictable if the current 5.0 classes will remain in constant numbers since a lot of players are already considering playing one of those 2 new classes.

Because, face it, once you have a 5.0 toon at lvl 101+, there is not much else to do besides FC/Nirvana and the occasional TW in PvE servers. As for PvP, i'm sure that capping aps to 3.33 will not make a huge difference since the numbers of 5.0 toons are not so high as people might think in the totality of toons played.
  • Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hallo,

Cheers

And where is this rumor from?
    another rumor thread, perhaps. b:chuckle

Only thing i read about it was from a translated thread up in the general discussion, way back. Stating they would not lower the cap, but rather have the new items come with no interval, but other "powerful" addons.
    Looking at the Rank 9 armor for sins, this appears true for the no interval part. If +0.2m/s on the boot count as powerful addon, i do not know.
    Capping the max attacks pr second at 3.33 sounds like a bad idea, it would make the reason to go demon far less desirable.
    This is my signature. It is my sin in stealth mode.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sorry but Pokemon is for failys.
    Sorry but sarcasm is for intelligent peopleb:bye
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~