Ganks and talking ****

FatalPulse - Raging Tide
FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Ya know ive been playin this game for 2 years now. I love pvp its challenges ur skills to think and react at a moments notice and sins bring a whole new meaning to this u cant see them coming unless of course ur a higher lvl sin or are higher lvl then their stealth but this thing with sins getting ganked is rediculas im lvl 91 2% from 92 and when i try to fight a lvl 100-101 they always gank me im not even charmed i use crab meat thats it i used to be charmed but i decided to make it harder on myself and see what i was capable of without charms so far ive done pretty well for myself id say. But seriously if a lvl 101 r8 needs to gank a lvl 91 sin then u need to learn how to play ur class honestly. 1 more thing
whats with the ganks then talking **** cuz u can gank someone i dont get it u think ur big and bad cuz u gank an uncharmed 91 sin with ur freind thats lvl 100 - 101 or 3 lvl 90+ ganks an uncharmed sin and say they are pro LOL u arent pro if u cant beat me 1v1 and have to get ur freinds to help then thats not pro what so ever ijs......
Ok im done ranting on now....
See you all in game
Raging Tides <3
PearlWings<3
I live amung the shadows O_e
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
Post edited by FatalPulse - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ....You're on a PvE server. You don't know the MEANING of the word gank.
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    i have a barb on a pvp server i do know the meaningb:victory
    (\__/)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Who the hell are you?

Also, if you aren't going to post in english you need to provide a translation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited February 2011
    Rawrgh u talkin to me or her
    (\__/)
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i dont like sins roaming aroundb:cute
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited February 2011
    random lvl 9 panda ok then
    (\__/)
    edited February 2011
    Btw this applies to any sin in this same position
    (\__/)
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Holy craptastic grammar.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with "ganking" (killing) level 9x if you're r8 and 10x. If you are white named and have a problem with being killed outside of safezone you just aren't cut out to PK.
    edited February 2011
    the thing i see that is wrong with it is that u dont have the skill to 1v1 if u have to gank
    (\__/)
  • Kreuz - Raging Tide
    Kreuz - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    the thing i see that is wrong with it is that u dont have the skill to 1v1 if u have to gank

Why do all sins only want 1 vs 1? Are you afraid of group pvp?
  • Nikit - Harshlands
    Nikit - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lol...it wouldnt stop any lvl 100 from pking u...nor they are going to read it here that u can defeat them 1v1....just go and pk them whenever u get chance and prove them ur point :)
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011

If had skill wouldn't need to attack from stealth* or force stealth if target isn't dead in 2 seconds.

*Sorry I mean stealth + IG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    random lvl 9 panda ok then

^ what you said up here immediately gives me the impression that your thinking your better than other lvls if not people, sooo why should lvl100+s treat you any different? Also you decided to go in pk mode, so you have to deal with the results. Many cases on PvE servers you get MOST lvl100+s in PK mode so don't QQ over dying from a lvl 100, ganking happens, just gotta learn how to deal with it thats allb:cute
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Btw this applies to any sin in this same position

No, it doesn't. Most Sins in your position would force-stealth, wait on recast timers, then shank the everloving **** out of whoever attacked them. Unless it was another Sin, in which case you'd be screwed to begin with.

Group PVP? Target the support classes first. Unless they're really well-equipped, they should be one/two shots with a crit or two. As soon as they're down, either force-stealth again and ignore the HA wailing on you while you waltz off to a safe zone, or, if you've got really good gear, pop some wood dmg apo, Maze Steps > Tangling Mire > Tackling Slash > Triple spark, and hope they aren't smart enough to use Expel/AD/Invoke. If it's a BM and they use Physical Marrow, toss a Bramble rage in the middle of your APSing for extra laughs. If it's a Barb...well, good luck if they're 100/101 and you're 91.

The only reason you should ever be "ganked" is if you weren't paying attention to your minimap enough to toss up a deaden nerves and a stealth if you see green dots coming towards you, or if one of the gankers was another Sin. The likelihood of any other class carrying around stealth detection apo in random open world PVP is so small it's laughable, unless they have too much time/money on their hands.

Honestly, though? You're on a PVE server. Turn off PVP if you don't wanna get ganked.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    @OP
    If you dont want a gank, play in duels.
    Dont expect pple not to gank you when your using your stealth to gain the upper hand to kill others.
    You dont like gank?
    They dont like stealth

....You're on a PvE server. You don't know the MEANING of the word gank.
    Im sure he understands more than someone whos using PW MY terms in PWI of all places.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2011
    the whole dont use stealth thing
    it is a skill for that class just like everyone else using there skills if i cant use stealth thats like me telling u u cant use a certain skill that give u the upper hand
    (\__/)
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    A sin QQing about ganking? wtf is this?

Your whole class concept is based on ganking, how can you complain about someone ganking you?

Personally if I'm ever in west arch and I catch a sin with deaden nerves off, I'll just drop a fenzied ep'd BIDS on them for the lolz

and what was the point of this thread again...? I think it had something to do with you making excuses about dying, on a forums that will most likely never even be read by the people that ganked you...
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    oh, and never roll on a PvP server...
    It would be pathetic/laughable if someone from LC/HL felt the need to make a thread topic everytime a group of players decided to gank them. There would literally be pages and pages of QQ before any actual topics could be reached b:laugh

and don't even mention your barb. Chances are he's less than 30 anyways...
    In the off chance it's 30+, people probably just don't kill it since barbs aren't worth the trouble it takes to kill themb:bye
    edited February 2011
    A sin QQing about ganking? wtf is this?

Your whole class concept is based on ganking, how can you complain about someone ganking you?

QUOTE]

i dont gank i like a good 1v1 thats it
    (\__/)
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvP :

Player vs players, player vs player, players vs player or players vs players ?

I was before on a more PvP orientated game. Don't like it, turn pk off. I'm not in Pk mode ever, probably don't plan to be here either. Might pass for boring cause I quest and help people. But at least I don't come QQing about "Well I gave them the "option" to and I died by "x" using "y" skill "

As previous poster said. u want "friendly" 1 vs 1 here ; Duel
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Play chess then.

MMO stands for "massive multiplayer only", not "massive 1vs1 only".
    Packs World International
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As far as I'm concerned a gank on a sin is not a gank. The main reason for this is that if the sin didn't kill their target, they can just restealth and avoid ever being killed themselves. The fact is that to kill a sin you actually HAVE to gank them, unless they are stupid.

On top of that, you attack one of my friends in game while I'm there, I dont care what class you are, I'm going to drill you so hard in to the ground you'll have to log out for a week just so they can find your corpse. If you want to take on that group of people out there? Its the group you are taking on, deal with it. It's not our fault you don't have any friends to attack us with.

Bull. If you liked a GOOD 1v1, you would have rolled a class that was fairly in line with the others. Lets face it, you rolled a ridiculously OP'd 1v1 class and are now crying on the forums because people keep killing you, and you aren't skilled enough to stop them.
    I love drinking tea
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you want to take on that group of people out there? Its the group you are taking on, deal with it. It's not our fault you don't have any friends to attack us with.

Lmao

I love that when someone runs outta SZ knowing there is 4+ from one Faction there .. Attacks one then moans when the others defend their Faction mate.

Or

When Player A gets ganked By Group X .. but doesn't complain and call his friends .. his new group Y now outnumbers and wipe X .. X then proceed to scream blue murder and " Gank "

Gotta love the hypercritical nature of PK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear
    BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ya know ive been playin this game for 2 years now. I love pvp its challenges ur skills to think and react at a moments notice and sins bring a whole new meaning to this u cant see them coming unless of course ur a higher lvl sin or are higher lvl then their stealth but this thing with sins getting ganked is rediculas im lvl 91 2% from 92 and when i try to fight a lvl 100-101 they always gank me im not even charmed i use crab meat thats it i used to be charmed but i decided to make it harder on myself and see what i was capable of without charms so far ive done pretty well for myself id say. But seriously if a lvl 101 r8 needs to gank a lvl 91 sin then u need to learn how to play ur class honestly. 1 more thing
    whats with the ganks then talking **** cuz u can gank someone i dont get it u think ur big and bad cuz u gank an uncharmed 91 sin with ur freind thats lvl 100 - 101 or 3 lvl 90+ ganks an uncharmed sin and say they are pro LOL u arent pro if u cant beat me 1v1 and have to get ur freinds to help then thats not pro what so ever ijs......
    Ok im done ranting on now....
    See you all in game
    Raging Tides <3
    PearlWings<3

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH you got ganked HAHAHAHAHAH shut up you stupid baby!If you cant see whats coming...LOL see what comes around goes around you dumb weak stealth toon..oh you got ganked blahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAaa

sin sin run aroun
    sin sin gotta frown
    sin sin what i wrong
    sin sin is singing "swing low" you dead now song !

ohhhHHHHHHhhh owned
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH you got ganked HAHAHAHAHAH shut up you stupid baby!If you cant see whats coming...LOL see what comes around goes around you dumb weak stealth toon..oh you got ganked blahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAaa

sin sin run aroun
    sin sin gotta frown
    sin sin what i wrong
    sin sin is singing "swing low" you dead now song !

ohhhHHHHHHhhh owned

Oh look....Yulk has a little brother. b:chuckle

Fate, you rolled a SERIOUSLY MASSIVE OP class when it comes to 1v1 and now you're QQing about getting your **** kicked. Get over it. Roll something less rediculously OP next time.

As far as factions....it's not ganking if you bring friends.
    If you attack a faction member, and they bring friends, don't be a **** and whine about it.

A:) bring more of your people
    B:) Leave

If your people show up and get rolled
    A:) Bring more
    B:) Cry

IF your people dont' show up?
    A:) Leave the faction, because that's part of the job of the faction: defending their own.

If you're too lazy to not call for help, and too prideful, you deserve to get your behind beat.
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary
    Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2011

On top of that, you attack one of my friends in game while I'm there, I dont care what class you are, I'm going to drill you so hard in to the ground you'll have to log out for a week just so they can find your corpse. If you want to take on that group of people out there? Its the group you are taking on, deal with it. It's not our fault you don't have any friends to attack us with.

^This. b:chuckle

To the OP: I usually only pk on private servers, but the methods are still the same. Its nearly impossible to 1v1 in pk. When they gank, call for backup and gank them. Wash, rinse, repeat until you get tired, and go along your merry way.

If you're going to complain about ganking, take it as this: You should feel good about being the target of coordinated gank squads. It means that they view you (In the case of sins, thier class) as a problem that needs to be handled with extreme force.

Personally, I love seeing a wave of green dots leaving a safezone just to kill me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some of us arent looking for anything logical, like money.

We cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

We just want to see the world burn...
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I`m seriously in doubt if you're actually serious when posting all those threads or you're just failing in trolling ....
    Anyway, closed for massive flaming. o.o
This discussion has been closed.