Question for Frankie

Options
Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Frankie are we gonna be getting a character slot expansion too? i would like to be able to level a char without having to delete one of my current ones.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if some of the 500 zillion threads on character slots was any indication...

no
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If they will have it, they will clearly charge a specific amount of gold from the boutique. But yeah it would be sick if it did.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if some of the 500 zillion threads on character slots was any indication...

no

really 500 zillion? wow amazing i didnt know there were that many topics even in the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Frankie are we gonna be getting a character slot expansion too? i would like to be able to level a char without having to delete one of my current ones.
    really 500 zillion? wow amazing i didnt know there were that many topics even in the world.

some peeps over exaggerate
  • tyler199
    tyler199 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Dude maybe not 500 zillion but your wife did also have a facking thread too. LOL
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tyler199 wrote: »
    Dude maybe not 500 zillion but your wife did also have a facking thread too. LOL

*Voice of Nicki Minaj* O SNAP Girl you did NOT JUST Go there.
  • tyler199
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Voice of Nikki Minaj* O SNAP Girl you did NOT JUST Go there.

And it''s still on page 1 pf general discussion b:shutup
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Voice of Nikki Minaj* O SNAP Girl you did NOT JUST Go there.

Nicki would never say that. Stop it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tyler199 wrote: »
    And it''s still on page 1 pf general discussion b:shutup

see i made my title so frankie would look in here and actually answer. im not looking for player answers because all players will do is come in here and troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Eden - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well then.. off to start a "is there gonna be a new server" thread

havent quite reached our quota for the day
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Options
    see i made my title so frankie would look in here and actually answer. im not looking for player answers because all players will do is come in here and troll.

Trollin's fun.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well then.. off to start a "is there gonna be a new server" thread

havent quite reached our quota for the day

see this is where you fail since the gms have actually answered this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Eden - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the best way to communicate with frankie isnt pming him or submitting a ticket

its making a topic thats been asked so many times its redundant assuming nobody else will respond

better yet.. find his car, fog up the window, and write the question urself
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the best way to communicate with frankie isnt pming him or submitting a ticket

its making a topic thats been asked so many times its redundant assuming nobody else will respond

better yet.. find his car, fog up the window, and write the question urself

fail troll is fail.

besides this makes it so everyone gets the answer not just me so shoo shoo get outta my thread *sprays anti troll spray*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unfortunately the expansion will not be granting any new character slots, so make your space now! Like literally now, so that they delete in time!

Oh and leave my car alone you crazy kids.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

*Washes and waxes Frankies car* There you go all clean.b:pleased
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • tyler199
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Aww but I wanted to leave hearts on the windows.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unfortunately the expansion will not be granting any new character slots, so make your space now! Like literally now, so that they delete in time!

thank you for letting me know before it was too late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That answers my question too.

Luckily I deleted one earlier today just in case. And since I liked the name of that one, I might just reuse it for my mystic. (I think you can do that once it's deleted, right?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Or, if you don't want to delete a character just use two of the eight empty spots you get on every other server. No need to delete or create a new account.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ugh... I already have four accounts because of our guild bank. I really do not want to have five. But I play all of my characters.

Rather sad for a game to make 10 different character choices and not give enough space to play them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I used to play a game that had 8 character classes and only 3 slots. PWI is at least better than that.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

*facepalm*

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pwiqq wrote: »
    *facepalm*

I remember you, troll! b:angryb:chuckle
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

/facepalm.... Frankie HAS answered this before, so have the mods, and so has EVERYONE else on the 500 threads before yours.........
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    /facepalm.... Frankie HAS answered this before, so have the mods, and so has EVERYONE else on the 500 threads before yours.........

ok direct me to one of those threads.

Edit: and no i dont want player only answers i want frankie's answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

It's called a hyperbole. That's an exaggeration that's so extreme that you could never mistakenly take it as being serious.
    /English lesson

Btw, Frankie has answered this already. I'll link you the thread of I can find it, but I clearly remember him stating that there is not going to be a character cap raise.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's called a hyperbole. That's an exaggeration that's so extreme that you could never mistakenly take it as being serious.
    /English lesson

Btw, Frankie has answered this already. I'll link you the thread of I can find it, but I clearly remember him stating that there is not going to be a character cap raise.

wow your amazing at figuring out sarcasm you must be some kind of genius.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow your amazing at figuring out sarcasm you must be some kind of genius.

lol funny how you got all defensive about people flamming you, and when I actually try to give an answer you flame me...

I'll let you find that thread yourself then b:bye
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol funny how you got all defensive about people flamming you, and when I actually try to give an answer you flame me...

I'll let you find that thread yourself then b:bye

i really didnt care if i got a thread shown to me or not frankie replied to this thread and thats all i needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

This discussion has been closed.