Ty Nem

Comments

• Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow guys you like to write alot *___* can you write some essays for me :< ? My grades would get better =D
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I just think we need more practice to beat them, the "zulu group" has had like 10 tws against them, we have had 2.

Zulusive actually won the first TW against nemesis, in 1h40min/2h40mins, cant remember which. Second was tie, then Nemesis gathered 2 digits of R9s to beat Zulusive, took closer to 2h for them though. And that Nemesis which took down Zulusive was whole another story to what you`ve seen last weekend. Okey, you almost won simply cause of Nemesis didn`t realize you were in their base, next time you just count on them forgetting you and make it 10s faster into their base!

The way to lose TW, is it turtle defence or whatsoever is not using catas, at least against nemesis, could have told you had you asked. Zulusive tried it, they were tearing us apart till we started using catas, still lost, but that was the 2 digits R9 one =/. Not using catas against them is like asking to get beaten.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Zulusive actually won the first TW against nemesis, in 1h40min/2h40mins, cant remember which. Second was tie, then Nemesis gathered 2 digits of R9s to beat Zulusive, took closer to 2h for them though. And that Nemesis which took down Zulusive was whole another story to what you`ve seen last weekend. Okey, you almost won simply cause of Nemesis didn`t realize you were in their base, next time you just count on them forgetting you and make it 10s faster into their base!

The way to lose TW, is it turtle defence or whatsoever is not using catas, at least against nemesis, could have told you had you asked. Zulusive tried it, they were tearing us apart till we started using catas, still lost, but that was the 2 digits R9 one =/. Not using catas against them is like asking to get beaten.

The point being everyone from resind especially kaiser keeps telling me this bs story about how we have zero chances of beating nem and how he got all butthurt cos I didnt play how he/resind wanted.
    However, we can beat nem, its not impossible for us, so **** kaiser and quit with your trolling, im glad you left, I dont need a snake like you here.

Immunity is doing just great, sacrificing some lands before a map reset to test our strength against the supposedly unbeatable faction was worth it.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The point being everyone from rescind especially kaiser keeps telling me this true story about how we have zero chances of beating nem Unless they donate victory to us and how he got all trolling cos I was hallucinating how we are factors.
    However, we cant beat nem, it is impossible for us, so **** kaiser and quit with your trolling, im glad you left, I dont need anybody to question me here.

Immunity is doing just great, sacrificing some lands before a map reset to test our strength against the already beaten faction was worth it.

Fixed it for you, no need to thank me. Bro, you are kidding yourself, Immunity simply lacks the "firepower", like you called it, to beat nemesis unless they honestly do something idiotic. I honbestly doubt they could lose to you, unless like I stated, literally gave the TW away. With current roosters, you are gonna get kicked your *** handed to you on silver plate 9999 of 10000 times, that one I left out is reserved to location specific earthquakes, blackouts, whatever current president in the states decides to mess up in world, etc. And the event would be so selective it would affect nemesis players but not yours.

Ps. Bid whatever you want, show up against or not, just dont act like the narrow lose of that latest TW was anything but Nemesis simply being horrible and unlikely doing the same mistake again. I dont call man who wins in lottery skillful, I call him lucky and I do pity the fool who puts all his faith in luck.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    saxroll wrote: »
    Fixed it for you, no need to thank me. Bro, you are kidding yourself, Immunity simply lacks the "firepower", like you called it, to beat nemesis unless they honestly do something idiotic. I honbestly doubt they could lose to you, unless like I stated, literally gave the TW away. With current roosters, you are gonna get kicked your *** handed to you on silver plate 9999 of 10000 times, that one I left out is reserved to location specific earthquakes, blackouts, whatever current president in the states decides to mess up in world, etc. And the event would be so selective it would affect nemesis players but not yours.

Ps. Bid whatever you want, show up against or not, just dont act like the narrow lose of that latest TW was anything but Nemesis simply being horrible and unlikely doing the same mistake again. I dont call man who wins in lottery skillful, I call him lucky and I do pity the fool who puts all his faith in luck.

There they go again.
    Some elusive nab again telling me what we cant do in tw from an outside perspective.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There they go again.
    Some elusive nab again telling me what we cant do in tw from an outside perspective.

that elusive nab is talking sense, something u should try for a change. look at the TW video of u guys and nem, then look at nemesis vs us (the 3 hour one). do u really think u can stand a chance against them TWing like that? no.
  • abcd123400
    abcd123400 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I fail at posting...

And cant make this work -.-'
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    There they go again.

Even if I`m not member either of for example Treason and some faction that got ~30 members, highest lvl being lvl 70, I can say they got no chance of beating Treason, unless Treason would give that victory to them. I dont need to be member of your faction to say you cant win against Nemesis, unless something ridiculous happens. But odds for something ridiculous enough to happen are slim, which you simply cannot seem to understand. Would I go out yelling I can roll Nemesis in TW solo, I`d get pointed out "no way in hell you cant", rightfully so I might add.

Ps. You are simply nowhere near their league, you are behind in everything, gear, lvls, apos, etc. I may be ***, troll, whatever, you sir are an idiot if you honestly believe you`d beat nemesis w/o enough luck to win the lottery and I myself would rather win in lottery.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    There they go again.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • abcd123400
    abcd123400 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    "People's motivational states-their wishes and preferences-influence their processing of visual stimuli.

First, perception is selective. People are not always aware of everything that is going on around them.

Second, perception is often biased. Hills are not as steep as they appear to be. Distances are not as short as they look."
    Copyright 2006 by The American Psychological Association

In Short...

People only see what they want, your looking for this to be a fake tw, so that is how you will see it. You don't realize that Nem has lost players, since there last tw or perhaps they were unprepared.

But again you watch with clouded eyes. Try watching this with your mind fully clear as though you didn't know either faction...

Bet you can't.

b:bye
  • Revenoire - Archosaur
    Revenoire - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    abcd123400 wrote: »
    "People's motivational states-their wishes and preferences-influence their processing of visual stimuli.

First, perception is selective. People are not always aware of everything that is going on around them.

Second, perception is often biased. Hills are not as steep as they appear to be. Distances are not as short as they look."
    Copyright 2006 by The American Psychological Association

In Short...

People only see what they want, your looking for this to be a fake tw, so that is how you will see it. You don't realize that Nem has lost players, since there last tw or perhaps they were unprepared.

But again you watch with clouded eyes. Try watching this with your mind fully clear as though you didn't know either faction...

Bet you can't.

b:bye

Found out how to edit my avi b:victory

Quoted it cause You know, you guys will be like..

OMG Why did you just say who you were posting!

Why hide it...blah blah -.-
  • forum007
    forum007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    HAHAHAHAHA.....ppl love drama and QQ

First of all, why QQ abt another faction's decision abt who they should and shouldnt attack?

Second, if Rescind had waited for Nem TW to finish, they would have got their war. But they didnt. So Stop QQing and being butt hurt.

Third, I was told (by one of Rescind founders - not gonna quote who) within a day or 2 of Rescind forming that they had plans to go against Phoenix. So, why change of plans a week later? Hence, I dont know why some ppl are claiming Rescind had plans from the beginning to attk Immunity, when they dont know what the initial plan was supposed to be..

Fourth, why are you being so ignorant about claiming 170 members in Immunity that could have fought both Nem and Rescind. Are you just trying to believe what you want to hear? Immunity had abt 70 ppl available for TW - No way going to split them up when you know you're up against Nem and also been looking forward to it. Its like asking Zulusive to fight Phoenix when they all gear up to fight Nemesis - (dont even tell me that they wud have gone half ppl each for Phoenix and Nem, cuz i am not gonna believe that)

Fifth, stop interfering with other faction's and their leaders decisions about their faction. You chose to attk Immunity when you knew from long we had plans to fight Nem (yes, we wanted to have a war against best faction on the map). Either you wanted the land so bad without having a fight, or you jst are a worse QQer. You didnt wait, you got the land - why are you so butt hurt then?

Sixth, who are you to undermine a faction's ability to stand any other faction on a forum and QQ about it just because you didnt have your way (for your own actions of not waiting for TW ). You're not the only person on server making decisions. And just because you're not in Immunity doesnt make Immunity weak (or for that matter Stronger), to even stand against Nem.

Finally, stop making lame points of Nem toying with Immunity in TW and claiming it be the reason for it being long..Were you in the TW? No. You dont know **** about what hppnd. Just because some ppl start WC about it and make everyone believe what they want doesnt mean its right, or is even a factor to base anything off. (Every faction has their issues in TW, one or the other - its no excuse or point to be considered to base off your baseless **** that you want everyone to believe).

Stop your QQing..And get on game, and do something constructive!

Sorry...I'm no forum talker..but this all **** QQing and baseless **** didnt give me another
    choice.

PS:
    - This is TurnerSin (i dont know how to make my name go on the Avatar, obv im noob forum talker xD)
    - I have several good friends in Rescind, and I love them. And this is nothing against them. But you are surely bringing a bad name to them (sad).
    - Also, i am quite tired off the **** about ppl calling "Rescind" as Elusive or Zulusive or whatever other names, and making whole faction look bad (even though it may be majority of ex Elusive or whatever) - there are several good ppl in there and they are my friends. So, for goodness sake, get over it! And stop bashing the whole faction again n again!
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    forum007 wrote: »

First of all, why QQ abt another faction's decision abt who they should and shouldnt attack?

Second, if Rescind had waited for Nem TW to finish, they would have got their war. But they didnt. So Stop QQing and being butt hurt.

Third, I was told (by one of Rescind founders - not gonna quote who) within a day or 2 of Rescind forming that they had plans to go against Phoenix. So, why change of plans a week later? Hence, I dont know why some ppl are claiming Rescind had plans from the beginning to attk Immunity, when they dont know what the initial plan was supposed to be..

Fourth, why are you being so ignorant about claiming 170 members in Immunity that could have fought both Nem and Rescind. Are you just trying to believe what you want to hear? Immunity had abt 70 ppl available for TW - No way going to split them up when you know you're up against Nem and also been looking forward to it. Its like asking Zulusive to fight Phoenix when they all gear up to fight Nemesis - (dont even tell me that they wud have gone half ppl each for Phoenix and Nem, cuz i am not gonna believe that)

Fifth, stop interfering with other faction's and their leaders decisions about their faction. You chose to attk Immunity when you knew from long we had plans to fight Nem (yes, we wanted to have a war against best faction on the map). Either you wanted the land so bad without having a fight, or you jst are a worse QQer. You didnt wait, you got the land - why are you so butt hurt then?

Sixth, who are you to undermine a faction's ability to stand any other faction on a forum and QQ about it just because you didnt have your way (for your own actions of not waiting for TW ). You're not the only person on server making decisions. And just because you're not in Immunity doesnt make Immunity weak (or for that matter Stronger), to even stand against Nem.

Finally, stop making lame points of Nem toying with Immunity in TW and claiming it be the reason for it being long..Were you in the TW? No. You dont know **** about what hppnd. Just because some ppl start WC about it and make everyone believe what they want doesnt mean its right, or is even a factor to base anything off. (Every faction has their issues in TW, one or the other - its no excuse or point to be considered to base off your baseless **** that you want everyone to believe).

Sorry...I'm no forum talker..but this all **** QQing and baseless **** didnt give me another
    choice.

PS:
    - This is TurnerSin (i dont know how to make my name go on the Avatar, obv im noob forum talker xD)
    - I have several good friends in Rescind, and I love them. And this is nothing against them. But you are surely bringing a bad name to them (sad).
    - Also, i am quite tired off the **** about ppl calling "Rescind" as Elusive or Zulusive or whatever other names, and making whole faction look bad (even though it may be majority of ex Elusive or whatever) - there are several good ppl in there and they are my friends. So, for goodness sake, get over it! And stop bashing the whole faction again n again!

ILY b:kiss

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

Sir, it was stated Immunity wasnt gonna show against us and waiting served no purpose and not until then did we bring catas into immunity`s base.

There was talks if we should choose nix or immunity. The majority in faction was never prefering bidding nix instead of immunity. When 90% of the ppl are agreeing on bidding Immunity, I`d call it pretty much decided as our officers seem to appreciate the opinions of our members.

Zulusive actually won that TW against Nemesis, when Immunity was simply getting rolled, no offence. And I doubt it was ever stated they should have split forces, it was said they should have tried to defend the other land when outcome of the TW was clear and it would happen sooner than later. I never cared if they showed up or not, I just find arguments provided for that decision to amuse me.

Newsflash for you, Rion is the one who has been poking at Rescing since the day it was created, thus involving us and making your comment bout not meddling on others business invalid.

You should watch your TW video, compare it to the one Zulusive won, video is out here on the forums, videos if I`m not mistaken. Zulusive won barely but the TWs look like from another planet. I cant say I know exactly what you got in immunity but seeing that TW video and knowing what it actually takes to beat them, sorry, you simply dont have it. You can lie to yourself, believe you can reach the moon, just dont expect others share the same delusional ideas.

I got that TW video, I can tell you what it looks like. But you are totally right, basing anything on something as shady as real footage is totally unaccetable.

choice.

PS:

I actually did tell Rion his tactic of not using catas was idiotic, I myself find it constuctive, I pointed out flaw in his tactics. I could write lines and lines why it doesnt work but unless he can figure it out himself, it is honestly pointless for me to tell him anything bout how you should fight nemesis, wasted effort. And I actually said that you wouldnt win against Rescind either, no offence, I just dislike leaving people under wrong impression, better to face the truth.

Ps. Here you actually find Zulusive TW videos, to me the Nem vs immunity one looked lot like Zulusive vs Nix...
  • forum007
    forum007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lol. Again you are trying to prove the same things...

how does your opinion of something decide anything? If you're not in a faction, you dont have a right to claim any decision what a faction should or should not do, or can or cannot do.. Just the fact that you feel something doesnt mean someone else has to follow you.

also dont bother about proving Zulusive better than Immunity, or anything of that sort of a comparison (cuz it does not have to do anything about Immunity vs Nem war; Plus you're probably forgetting Nem is not what it was during Zulusive TWs). I'm not interested in any of that, and it doesn't change anything.

Btw, on your point of No Show again.. Just to make it clear..Immunity WOULD HAVE been there if you HAD WAITED. I hope that is not tough to understand.. And Even if not, you should be happy you got the land (without effort)..no point arguing or QQing why someone didnt do something you wanted them to do (when you couldnt have some patience) ...There are NO RULES of War...As in :- IF THIS -> DO THAT, ELSE IF THISS -> DO THATT, ELSE -> DO NOTHING...This is a game..A leader can do what he thinks best for his faction (thats why he/she is the leader). Period. Does that have to be per any outsider's expectations? No!

Interfering - Nobody interfered with Rescind's decision to choose TW. Its certain Rescind ppl that are QQing about Immunity's decision to decide what faction to fight against. LOL..Isnt that clear from this whole QQ thread and others?

I dont have any more patience to argue with you on the other points. Cuz your bringing out of topic things into picture, which honestly dont make any sense to me in this context. Lol.

I have made myself clear. Thats twice. Not going to comment again.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well Wnb you beat me to most of what Ive already said on another thread. Didnt see this, well this could explain my stupid long winded 30 min arguements I WAS having while I was online....(ffs those made me want to cry which is why I even wrote that damn 3 hour essay on Kaz's thread)

Actually some of what you said clarified the time line and made the SS after the Nem TW have a bit more solidity and actually make it a bit worse, as considering there were some ppls saying "oh hey you were gonna get your TW" when apparently it was stated as a definate no-show. The SS after the Nem TW from Immunity's fac chat...b:shocked

Anyways he'll find my response/explination/casestudy in Kaz's thread on page 10 or 11 I believe and if THAT explination on top of yours wnb does not satisfy then Im at a loss for words (quite literally D:)

Blaaahh anyways going off to Anime Club for now might get on later on actual PWI rather than teh forums D:

EDIT:

how does your opinion of something decide anything? If you're not in a faction, you dont have a right to claim any decision what a faction should or should not do, or can or cannot do.. Just the fact that you feel something doesnt mean someone else has to follow you.

also dont bother about proving Zulusive better than Immunity, or anything of that sort of a comparison (cuz it does not have to do anything about Immunity vs Nem war; Plus you're probably forgetting Nem is not what it was during Zulusive TWs). I'm not interested in any of that, and it doesn't change anything.

Btw, on your point of No Show again.. Just to make it clear..Immunity WOULD HAVE been there if you HAD WAITED. I hope that is not tough to understand.. And Even if not, you should be happy you got the land (without effort)..no point arguing or QQing why someone didnt do something you wanted them to do (when you couldnt have some patience) ...There are NO RULES of War...As in :- IF THIS -> DO THAT, ELSE IF THISS -> DO THATT, ELSE -> DO NOTHING...This is a game..A leader can do what he thinks best for his faction (thats why he/she is the leader). Period. Does that have to be per any outsider's expectations? No!

Interfering - Nobody interfered with Rescind's decision to choose TW. Its certain Rescind ppl that are QQing about Immunity's decision to decide what faction to fight against. LOL..Isnt that clear from this whole QQ thread and others?

I dont have any more patience to argue with you on the other points. Cuz your bringing out of topic things into picture, which honestly dont make any sense to me in this context. Lol.

These points completely contradict themselves. According to Wnb Rescind went in AFTER Rion stated he would NO SHOW-meaning that "Immunity WOULD HAVE been there..." doesnt seem to hold true. Unless of course you want to walk in w/o leader's orders. Which ppl can and have done.

"There are NO RULES of War" you said it yourself-expecting ppl to wait ONE HOUR or whenever youre done whichever comes first, is NOT a rule. Nor an expectation. Why would we WAIT ONE FULL HOUR if youre leader say's WERE NO SHOWING. See where this is a catch 22 yet?

"A leader can do what he thinks is best for his/her faction. Does that have to be per anyone else's expectations?" But when the expectation from him (or whoever wanted or didnt want the TW) is 1) we conform to his master plans for TWs he plans weeks in advance and 2) we must follow HIS time slot, obviously there's a one way street and it isnt going anyone elses way but his. Blaaah I already made one huge **** explination of this on Kaz's thread too lazy to link that post here...><
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    why do you idiots ignore the fact that we only stopped waiting when proclivity heard you were going to no show us anyway, because we "didnt deserve TW" and that you'd rather "see us disband by starving us of the tws"
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    why do you idiots ignore the fact that we only stopped waiting when proclivity heard you were going to no show us anyway, because we "didnt deserve TW" and that you'd rather "see us disband by starving us of the tws"

I could be wrong, but I only saw that come up in faction chat after we had finished our TW with nem. Your decision to stop waiting was based on assumption anyways, I don't think anyone actually told you we were going to no show you. That is, no one from Immunity, which is where I hope you were getting your info from.

Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but I didn't see anyone even suggest that we were planning to no show you. A lot of people were surprised when system chat announced that rescind had taken our land, as we were all planning on going there after Nem.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    I could be wrong, but I only saw that come up in faction chat after we had finished our TW with nem. Your decision to stop waiting was based on assumption anyways, I don't think anyone actually told you we were going to no show you. That is, no one from Immunity, which is where I hope you were getting your info from.

^ /10char

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    "I could be wrong"

proc heard it before we finished which is why it became pointless to wait. everybody else wanted to wait, though.

and based on what you said, our reason for not waiting is as much of an assumption as your reason was for thinking anybody in rescind was commenting on your war "just to butt in"
    edited February 2011
    "I could be wrong"

proc heard it before we finished which is why it became pointless to wait. everybody else wanted to wait, though.

and based on what you said, our reason for not waiting is as much of an assumption as your reason was for thinking anybody in rescind was commenting on your war "just to butt in"

but wait proski why would the new refined community lie? they would never do that..... this server gets more hypocritical by the day........

p.s im actually scared these people are starting to belive their own lies. its coming to the point where they will wc f'ck u proski and 5 mins later say i have never ever disrespected proski in any way, shape, or form.
    edited February 2011
    "I could be wrong"

Oyyyy slow down and chill a little, first of all.

Idk who you're talking to when you mention people thinking that rescind was commenting just to butt in, but I'm pretty sure I never even got close to saying that anywhere.

All I'm saying is that it sure as hell looks like you all just assumed we werent going to show and made a decision from that. I don't know who or where proc got his info from, but if it was kaiser, who I am going to assume it was from (logically, that makes the most sense), then you all really should invest in better informants, lol.

But yes, I could be wrong. I just don't think I am, and you haven't shown me any proof to make me think I am at this moment.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

Idk who you're talking to when you mention people thinking that rescind was commenting just to butt in, but I'm pretty sure I never even got close to saying that anywhere.

All I'm saying is that it sure as hell looks like you all just assumed we werent going to show and made a decision from that. I don't know who or where proc got his info from, but if it was kaiser, who I am going to assume it was from (logically, that makes the most sense), then you all really should invest in better informants, lol.

But yes, I could be wrong. I just don't think I am, and you haven't shown me any proof to make me think I am at this moment.

its why my first commented was directed to the guy, and masses of immunity and nemesis before him, who just assumed rescind was commenting for no reason at all. that is simply just naive.
    edited February 2011
    its why my first commented was directed to the guy, and masses of immunity and nemesis before him, who just assumed rescind was commenting for no reason at all. that is simply just naive.

Pretty sure everyone knew why Rescind was commenting, I think the problem people had was that you were posting it on a thread that was explicitly written to thank Nemesis for the TW we had vs them. Especially when Kaiser had just posted the official QQ thread for why Rescind didn't get a TW that night earlier.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

Sir, you are an idiot, I have honestly told these things 100 times and you still dont get it.

First of all, the whole zulusive TW reference, that was to show you how different the TW is, when you actually are able of beating them. Well, when you can win them w/o winning the lottery. It was taken up to show you exactly how delusional it is to state, after the TW video of Nem vs immunity, that you are able to win them with your current rooster, against their current rooster. Comparing those two TW videos, one can say there is clear difference in them, which is exactly my point why Immunity had no chance of beating nem, saying they had would be a lie.

Rion actually stated he doesnt give us TWs, he "starvs us with no shows". Not till comment of that sort came into proc`s attention did we pull catas into Immunity`s base. Some ppl dont feel like waiting 1h when there is high doubts of you not showing, even when the TW against nemesis ends. Yet you seem to mix me up with somebody, I never said I even cared if you showed up or not, ppl just bring it up like it matters, while quoting me. Yet it got me nowhere so I started to argue why it was stupid decision for you to stay in nem TW. Cause honestly there were no reasons, well `cept that butthurt way of thinking Rion got bout starving us, lol.

And you still dont get, Rescind wouldnt be here arguing unless Rion had started poking at us, like I said countless times, the day Rescind was formed. This all is followup because of the actions he took, had he not taken them, this discussion wouldnt exist. I honestly dont care what you do, yet if your plan is to beat nemesis, you aint gonna succeed in it with the way you are doing things atm. Anything I`ve said bout immunity has been only poking back till it became discussion of some sort, hence giving my opinions what would have been smart thing to do. I honestly dont care what you do, we likely bid you again, show up, dont show up, I dont care, all kitty can think of is 1 week to guildbase.

Ps. I should became a teacher, I do seem to tolerate the thickheaded surprisingly well.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Pretty sure everyone knew why Rescind was commenting, I think the problem people had was that you were posting it on a thread that was explicitly written to thank Nemesis for the TW we had vs them. Especially when Kaiser had just posted the official QQ thread for why Rescind didn't get a TW that night earlier.

and like people should've learned from narla

kaiser isnt rescind, moreover the generalizations OF rescind after the fact prompted people to respond
    edited February 2011

we have to find proof for judge potato now??? :O well i have plenty of witnesses who have said and quoted what kaiser said... "i wont Tw against rescind, they dont deserve it, they need to disband"....... somewhere along those lines and not only have they said it on these forums BUT UNDER THIS VERY THREAD OMG :O, so hows about u start reading from page one and im sure u'll notice what we've all noticed. not only have multiple people said it, but rion has post after those post and not a single one of his post disprove it or even try to disprove it... so what do we take from this? GUILTY b:angry
    edited February 2011
    we have to find proof for judge potato now??? :O well i have plenty of witnesses who have said and quoted what kaiser said... "i wont Tw against rescind, they dont deserve it, they need to disband"....... somewhere along those lines and not only have they said it on these forums BUT UNDER THIS VERY THREAD OMG :O, so hows about u start reading from page one and im sure u'll notice what we've all noticed. not only have multiple people said it, but rion has post after those post and not a single one of his post disprove it or even try to disprove it... so what do we take from this? GUILTY b:angry

Le sigh.

Yes, those word regarding tws against rescind were uttered.

But.

Not until after Rescind went back on their word to wait for us, AFTER we had finished our TW with Nem. So those particular words had absolutely nothing to do with proc's decision. It would have been impossible. This isn't rocket science, stud. b:thanks
    edited February 2011
    Le sigh.

Yes, those word regarding tws against rescind were uttered.

But.

Not until after Rescind went back on their word to wait for us, AFTER we had finished our TW with Nem. So those particular words had absolutely nothing to do with proc's decision. It would have been impossible. This isn't rocket science, stud. b:thanks

ummm as i recall we said we would wait 15 minutes and guess what we waited... 15 minutes....
    edited February 2011
    ummm as i recall we said we would wait 15 minutes and guess what we waited... 15 minutes....

Then props to you, all I heard on my end was an hour, but I'm not going to argue either way, since I have no way of knowing unless proc and rion both confirm.