edited February 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    QTF

That was one of the most fun tws , i think it was 1st one after Bis came back to Enrage b:chuckle

i think you're correct and it was hilarious.

"target on lady ala... wait shes dead, again." b:chuckle i really do love my tw squad <3
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You just said you were not talking about Saeidon, so I figured you meant our faction (GoldDigrz) in general.. but alright.. if you feel like talking **** and not be constructive I guess this discussion is over..
    I am allowed to be entitled to my opinion without you raging.. Communication and coordinations is what we mainly need to work on in our faction, but we are young and will be fun to get some more training with map reset.

Psht..you haven't seen me rage..yet..rawr

No, I was talking about someone else, not the faction. I know well enough that you guys are new and still need a lot of work to get things on track (so does every faction that starts out). And to be honest, you guys are doing well. I didn't think GD would go anywhere, mostly because I thought it was just going to be a group of friends to play together easier, but yea. I was specifically talking about one of your mages who just CS'ed their gear and level (not sure if they are a hyper baby). I'm specifically making fun of that one individual. Again, it doesn't matter how new a faction is, because stuff that I pointed out is something you learn when you get level 1 stone barrier, and the cata thing, is something you should learn when you start playing your class from day 1.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Psht..you haven't seen me rage..yet..rawr

No, I was talking about someone else, not the faction. I know well enough that you guys are new and still need a lot of work to get things on track (so does every faction that starts out). And to be honest, you guys are doing well. I didn't think GD would go anywhere, mostly because I thought it was just going to be a group of friends to play together easier, but yea. I was specifically talking about one of your mages who just CS'ed their gear and level (not sure if they are a hyper baby). I'm specifically making fun of that one individual. Again, it doesn't matter how new a faction is, because stuff that I pointed out is something you learn when you get level 1 stone barrier, and the cata thing, is something you should learn when you start playing your class from day 1.

Alright. u are forgiven... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dont worry, enrage will get weaker after the map reset!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dont worry, enrage will get weaker after the map reset!

You keep holding onto that belief :) I actually think they will stick together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    faced with months of boring tws if they don't get weaker, i don't think they will...

but only time will tell b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    faced with months of boring tws if they don't get weaker, i don't think they will...

but only time will tell b:chuckle

really? hasnt worked so far....
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No i didnt forget, ur one of those nasty psys im not gonna nova again coz the seal turns back on me b:sad

them psys are so mean b:sad
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    <-- likes finding those pesky pysys ^^

the only one finding me in TW was Kashin... I wonder whether he put a GPS on me and was tracking me down... b:sad
    edited February 2011
    Options
    really? hasnt worked so far....

the difference is that now, at least you're getting TWs, you can farm people. also currently no other guilds are getting good tws.

after reset, you will only get 1 attack a week, with noone to farm, while other guilds will probably tw vs each other

as i said, only time will tell
    ... but some people already seem to have pre-emptively left due to upcoming changes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the difference is that now, at least you're getting TWs, you can farm people. also currently no other guilds are getting good tws.

after reset, you will only get 1 attack a week, with noone to farm, while other guilds will probably tw vs each other

as i said, only time will tell
    ... but some people already seem to have pre-emptively left due to upcoming changes b:chuckle

This is correct.. Question is if people want to stick together doing dailies and PvE and have boring TWs with their main, or have fun TWs and take friends to other factions.. It doesnt really matter, whatever happens they will all end up back in Enrage most likely unless something drastic happens.. If Enrage is that good place to be that everyone returns, its must be the most enjoyable and nice place to be...

At this point I will enjoy the fun TWs for a while and not have to fight Enrage every weekend b:victory
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Exe gonna go hiding ?? damn it, but you where one of my favorites to hunt for. okay not really, but I did enjoy finding you ^^

If some leave then they are going to leave. More then likely it will be the faction hoppers or something to that effect. Some of us might find alts to play on and have our mains go dorment for a while, who knows. anything is possible
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is correct.. Question is if people want to stick together doing dailies and PvE and have boring TWs with their main, or have fun TWs and take friends to other factions.. It doesnt really matter, whatever happens they will all end up back in Enrage most likely unless something drastic happens.. If Enrage is that good place to be that everyone returns, its must be the most enjoyable and nice place to be...

At this point I will enjoy the fun TWs for a while and not have to fight Enrage every weekend b:victory

It will be interesting to TW against other factions other than Enrage since it will give us an opportunity to improve and get stronger. But to be the best, you gotta beat the best. Looking forward to some great TWs and seeing everyone on the battlefield. b:victory

Except for those hax sins! b:shocked
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Exe gonna go hiding ?? damn it, but you where one of my favorites to hunt for. okay not really, but I did enjoy finding you ^^

If some leave then they are going to leave. More then likely it will be the faction hoppers or something to that effect. Some of us might find alts to play on and have our mains go dorment for a while, who knows. anything is possible

Only gonna hide for a little while.. We need some time to improve so we can beat you when we meet in several months b:victory

GTIMIKEE said he was gonna give everyone in faction full R9 +12 so that + amazing teamwork, coordination and communication we will rock b:laugh
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    owie !!!!

now that is gonna hurt. but if that is true mate, then I am looking very forward to a few months from now when we will meet again ^^

best of luck to everyone after reset, should prove to be interesting to see the packs made and broken for the next year.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Personally If Factions ignore Enrage to much then Imo two things will happen

A ) Enrage get weaker and people will see them as a viable option to be attacked

or

B ) Enrage doesn't get weaker > Gets a land per week with no one challenging to take land from them > In a years time are close to owning the whole map again with no one else to blame but ourselves.

I hope for the former but fear for the latter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    it will take far less than a year for enrage arrange the map so that we get the best of the action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    B ) Enrage doesn't get weaker > Gets a land per week with no one challenging to take land from them > In a years time are close to owning the whole map again with no one else to blame but ourselves.

I'm guessing that this will happen. I dont think too many people will leave enrage. One of the reasons is that enrage is currently undoubtly the strongest faction on the server, and the members don't want to give that up because who doesn't like winning? And their core who joined because of what enrage stands for is still active and taking good care of the guild im guessing.
    Besides if people wanted a challenge they would have left already. I could be wrong b:surrender

Also at start one of the somewhat serious guilds will fight enrage early on, and the fun between all factions will probably last about 4 months? then it's enrage taking over the map scheme again. But maybe if all those other factions are still serious and haven't stopped playing the game, maybe they can work together to stop enrage? who knows :P

I've already stopped playing this game (only do tw). I can't imagine people to keep on farming nirvana or TT in 1 year time. Unless this expansion is absolutely great, but doubt it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Honestly, it's hard pressed to say that nobody will leave Enrage. However, those people leaving (unless for other reasons) would be good for the faction, since we would have lost someone who's not loyal to the faction. Might hurt us for a bit, but in the end it will benefit us. Besides, kinda rare to see a faction be absolutely strong for near 2 years without anything happening.

As for us not having TW's for a bit? Oh, we'll see ;)
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Ehmi already told us your plans b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Ofc you will have TW's, Wether its PvE or PvP you will get one a week ( If people don't give up land to move away from you ). But even if you go for splitting the map or locking factions in it will be a while before Enrage is the only option for people to bid on.

So no one doubts you wont get TW's but not in the volume you have been.

But on the other Hand I hope you do get TW's .. It means Factions are not just sitting back and letting you re-take the map
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    even if TW is not what it is now,

ALL YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    come on...rehasing old spam is old and crusty b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    k my thoughts about this...
    i'll just stay in Drakon cus no other faction would want me anyway.
    im not looking forward to TW since i done way to many already
    my First TW was with Genesis
    My greatest TW's were with Triad
    i absulutely dont care what happens to the map
    guild bases look cooler anyway
    most Enrage's will still be a'holes
    cash shopers will still own everything
    as a non cash shopper im not doing so bad

all my best frends already quit so i dont care about any of you

~ihna
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why wouldnt anyone want you in their guild mere?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    maybe because the great leader monof says so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i didnt know Drakon was North Korea b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No i think drakon is more like the Philippians,dont think they have won a war,but almost
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.