Is There a New Sever coming with this expansion?

Options
BabyBarb - Heavens Tear
BabyBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
i am retired from pwi... but i was thinking i would at least try it out on a new sever b:pleased hmm.. i fell like im forgetting something.. oh right!

RAWR!!! whatz up meh peeps from heavans tearz!b:victory
Post edited by BabyBarb - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:beatup

A simple search would reveal that this question gets asked at least twice a day. The answer is: unknown for certain, but probably not. Then the thread gets locked for being the 3,459th time it was asked and answered in the last two months. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    b:beatup

A simple search would reveal that this question gets asked at least twice a day. The answer is: unknown for certain, but probably not. Then the thread gets locked for being the 3,459th time it was asked and answered in the last two months. b:surrender

I think you guys need to start upgrading your notes with " No New Server " in the forums or in the main website.
  • BabyBarb - Heavens Tear
    BabyBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:surrender as i said earlierr in statement i have been gone awhile b:laugh an figured this would be faster thx ;) lol
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Many people would come back to play with a new server... I have been gone for some time aswell and I would only come back if a new server opens :P
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.