edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Any point to these guys in 2-2, 2-3?

Killed them all after killing the dog, but nothing happened xD
Post edited by kepi117 on

Comments

• Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't think so. I never killed them before and database says they have no drops at all. So no.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    its a trick

but the game is so old now that you're most likely to be on a run with someone who has been in there before. If you haven't noticed, after the squad leader takes the quest, a "head" spawns and says something to the effect of "kill me and receive the power you've always dreamed of". If you were so foolish to run in and attack it to receive that power, you would aggro a bunch of mobs. If you happened to be running with a squad of players all at level range of that TT - you'd be fighting them all still when the dog came out to play, making things all the more difficult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • kepi117
    kepi117 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the info, but lol, Ive been farming the instance for ages

When I was sitting there waiting for the boss once, I realized the door you port in next to actually has a room behind

figured the orcs would be the key if it were even possible to get back there :P
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We zhenned them once when the dog was taking an icky long time (wasn't on purpose, had some accidental aggro). Then of course the boss comes mid-stride. Nothing happened except some epic "lolz" at having them and the boss on us. Thank goodness for BB =D
    kepi117 wrote: »
    I realized the door you port in next to actually has a room behind

figured the orcs would be the key if it were even possible to get back there :P

Like that one time in 1-3 >_> when we lost you two to the 007 room from the portals... Nothing good comes from that room though ;_; Nothing but pain and sorrows.
  • kepi117
    kepi117 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Aww, that room was so much fun though :P
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There is actually a lot of "traps" like that in TT.

Other traps are hands that pops up around Snake (1-2/1-3), than hands that pops up and explodes around Minister while you're locked inside a tiny room. Monsters that spawns at like 50% when killing Nemen and DeathFlow.

But no one really notices the "traps" anymore since you run the instance with someone thats done it 100 times before so you're just pulling the boss away without really knowing why.

Doggy is the same thing, they're trying to trick you into getting ganked by elite mobs. Dont know if anyone ever fell for it lol.

Teleporter traps that pops up when killing Substancia is another trick, you might accidentally run into one and be stuck in a stupid room with chests and mobs and cant get out.

Think they intended to make TT more adventurous with the so called traps, but today its just kinda lame since it hasn't changed in like 6 years and people can run the instances blindfolded.
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First time I did TT2-2 we got 4 of those guys AND Soulripper, and no one diedb:cute