PWI: fix dmg and aps

Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
b:surrender
i shouldn't qq about dmg and stuff, but u devs really need to make this game balanced and fair. it's insane how the newer classes out dmg older classes. :`(. i just hope u guys fix this game before it becomes even more broken.b:cry
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, just... no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, just... no.

^This.

And also, no.

QQ more >_>
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    5 APS or GTFO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    they wont fix it,

just get your benefits from OP classes, make friends with them b:cute
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, aps was nerfed in China. It will be nerfed in PWI eventually. b:victory
    Why? because DQ prices got nerfed in China. And they got nerfed in PWI too. :P
    We just have to be patient and wait for that wonderful day.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Another one :-D
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    ugysekell wrote: »
    I'd like to know what your source is.

Because this is the first I've heard of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • foonsoo
    foonsoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lvl 90 sin can outdamage a rank8 wiz or psy, thats all i can say... its ridiculous
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    foonsoo wrote: »
    lvl 90 sin can outdamage a rank8 wiz or psy, thats all i can say... its ridiculous
    Maybe because mage and psys are PvP classes and excel at that and AREN'T MEANT FOR PvE?

But hey, you're right, a mage can one shot an entire group of people, from a distance. And a psy can only sit around and deal huge aoe damage while being invincible due to sage bubble of life + expel. They should also have the highest damage in PvE as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, aps was nerfed in China.
    No it wasn't. That was just a rumor/wishful thinking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    No it wasn't. That was just a rumor/wishful thinking.

har har har
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, just... no.

Good ok if you don't want it fixed...

I *WANT* BARB SAGE FLESH REAM TO TAKE AGRO 100% OF THE TIME AND NOT T ON SAGE I ALSO WANT SAGE TO *ALWAYS* AND I MEAN ALWAYS DO %50 MORE DAMAGE STACKING ON TOP OF THE 500% NOT 25% DAMAGE RESISTANCE. F$@# THAT ****.
    PROBLEM SOLVED. b:victory

I want SAGE BARB BUFF to do 40% not this 35% Bull ****.

That or GTFO. I want Sage barb to be MORE party based. So the Demon Barbs can be solo with the claws and I CAN BE _MORE_ party based as a barb.

Oh and I want a party system where we can divide up the materials. Also a party system WHERE I CAN FIND PARTIES, Not this bullcrap where I have to global to find one, like a party notice board. You can put it on an NPC.

There's YOUR FEATURE LIST, I -AM- A PAYING CUSTOMER, GO -DO IT-.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • hahahahahahah1
    hahahahahahah1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Maybe because mage and psys are PvP classes and excel at that and AREN'T MEANT FOR PvE?

I remember when sins came out people were arguing sins deserved to be op in pvp cause they claimed to suck in pve. Well until sins started to reach end game. Now they are the best in 1v1, best in pve dding, one of the best in soloing, best class to lvl with fast.

Also wow another aps thread, didn't see that coming...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011

Good ok if you don't want it fixed...

I *WANT* BARB SAGE FLESH REAM TO TAKE AGRO 100% OF THE TIME AND NOT T ON SAGE I ALSO WANT SAGE TO *ALWAYS* AND I MEAN ALWAYS DO %50 MORE DAMAGE STACKING ON TOP OF THE 500% NOT 25% DAMAGE RESISTANCE. F$@# THAT ****.
    PROBLEM SOLVED. b:victory

I want SAGE BARB BUFF to do 40% not this 35% Bull ****.

That or GTFO. I want Sage barb to be MORE party based. So the Demon Barbs can be solo with the claws and I CAN BE _MORE_ party based as a barb.

Oh and I want a party system where we can divide up the materials. Also a party system WHERE I CAN FIND PARTIES, Not this bullcrap where I have to global to find one, like a party notice board. You can put it on an NPC.

There's YOUR FEATURE LIST, I -AM- A PAYING CUSTOMER, GO -DO IT-.
    wtf are you talking about.

Protip: even if a barb could hold aggro from a 5 aps DD there would still be no point in taking barbs.

Why take one when you can ditch the barb, have the 5 aps DD tank, and get another DD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    I remember when sins came out people were arguing sins deserved to be op in pvp cause they claimed to suck in pve. Well until sins started to reach end game. Now they are the best in 1v1, best in pve dding, one of the best in soloing, best class to lvl with fast.

Also wow another aps thread, didn't see that coming...
    And they're near useless in TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011

But hey, you're right, a mage can one shot an entire group of people, from a distance. And a psy can only sit around and deal huge aoe damage while being invincible due to sage bubble of life + expel. They should also have the highest damage in PvE as well.

Also maybe PWI will limit the claws to BM. So you can actually play as a damaging tank not a Blade Master, with lots of health like you *think* you are.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    wtf are you talking about.

Protip: even if a barb could hold aggro from a 5 aps DD there would still be no point in taking barbs.

Why take one when you can ditch the barb, have the 5 aps DD tank, and get another DD.

Make the claws BM -ONLY- and you'll change your tune Rawrgh like you were in jail with Bob the Fijian who likes little guys

Maybe you'd like to LOOK at the WHAT the skills use: Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer and Polehammer and in Tigerform Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer and Polehammer and UNARMED

I WOULD NOT CONSIDER CLAWS TO BE 'UNARMED'.

There is NO description in the Barb profile as using claws.

I WOULD CONSIDER THAT CLAW USAGE.

b i t . l y /
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    -removed-
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Also maybe PWI will limit the claws to BM. So you can actually play as a damaging tank not a Blade Master, with lots of health like you *think* you are.

Ummm, no.

#1. I can play however I feel like playing.

#2. I am a damaging tank. That's what a claw barb is, a tank with damage.

#3. My point remains, mages and psys trade in PvE effectiveness for PvP effectiveness.

Make the claws BM -ONLY- and you'll change your tune Rawrgh like you were in jail with Bob the Fijian who likes little guys

I would level my BM another 15 levels and restat him, and just have to take a small drop in effectiveness. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    oh my, one of these threads again. even for a psy it gets boring xd

(yeah, i rolled a catshop alt xd)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    About the only thing WE CAN hope for is that some of the newer classes (Seeker and Mystic) will put all this APS bollocks in its place, just IMHO.

More parties based around some Sage experience and not just asking your Sage Assasin if he can Sage Blood Paint you like a wall.

As for the ****** in the earlier part of the thread that was just spamming QQ I'd suggest you re-evalute what Archer / Elf Archer was originally intended for (being a distanced-based physical class and not an up close and personal based class. Leave THAT to the BMs and the Assassins, thanks.

Its just a shame that spammers are brainless dickheads who can't say anything constructive about gameplay mechanics. Not to say you need a college degree / university degree in gameplay design but QQQ spammers should have their posts rated low.

P.S: I'll see all you people at 102. See you there Rawrgh.
    b i t . l y /
  • SixXsGirl - Dreamweaver
    SixXsGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    foonsoo wrote: »

b:beatup then u were never hit by a psy before....
    oh and a lvl 90 sin cant hold aggro against a rank 8 psy..that i can guarantee u
  • Fireflame - Dreamweaver
    Fireflame - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    another aps qq threadb:shutup
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Seriously, stop to QQ about APS
    If you're not happy, just LEAVE the game.

If you CANT answer to the threads who ALREADY EXIST. Just say nothing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Fireflame - Dreamweaver
    Fireflame - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    exactly
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Um GMs? Forum Mods? Can we just close this thread...starting to lose the point from the OP QQing. Also on general grounds can we just close all "QQAPSQQ" threads....so we can spare ourselves.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    About the only thing WE CAN hope for is that some of the newer classes (Seeker and Mystic) will put all this APS bollocks in its place, just IMHO.

More parties based around some Sage experience and not just asking your Sage Assasin if he can Sage Blood Paint you like a wall.

As for the ****** in the earlier part of the thread that was just spamming QQ I'd suggest you re-evalute what Archer / Elf Archer was originally intended for (being a distanced-based physical class and not an up close and personal based class. Leave THAT to the BMs and the Assassins, thanks.

Its just a shame that spammers are brainless dickheads who can't say anything constructive about gameplay mechanics. Not to say you need a college degree / university degree in gameplay design but QQQ spammers should have their posts rated low.

Sounds to me like you're just mad because you aren't useful.

P.S, no one cares about 102 other than sins, I instantly click go to town if I die, don't even bother trying to get a res.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Post more, plox. I need a laugh.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2011

someones jealous b:chuckle

dont start this **** about archers again... if archer wasnt supposed to use fists why can they still use skills with fists on?
    you cant answer that so **** b:bye
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    for a second i thought i was in the raging tide forums..anyways this thread is useless. Why the *boop* would you make another -beeping- thread? -Beeping- morons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along