Little Note about tonights TW's

KaiserNeko - Archosaur
KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Etherblade (West)
RioNHale, u really need to rethink how u are running ur faction. u claim to be in it for fun but then turn ur back on a faction who WILL give u fun TW's or just face roll u.. TBH we dont know because u decided to NO SHOW us for Nemesis TW (which u know is a losing TW). they are too CSed for u, u cannot stand up to them because they are better in many ways.

if u want to stop being a *****, attack us, faceroll us like u said u would in faction chat before i left. if u cant even handle us u cant handle nem, get over it move on join another faction or GET UR **** together and become a powerhouse faction with the goal of fun TW's. hell half ur members dont know what to do in TW. rion, just get ur **** together, btw to say that ur faction isnt about winning? kinda sad. this is a reason no one comes to immunity.... no motivation.

ok start the Q_Q idc, just stating a fact!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
Post edited by KaiserNeko - Archosaur on

Comments

• Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    RioNHale, u really need to rethink how u are running ur faction. u claim to be in it for fun but then turn ur back on a faction who WILL give u fun TW's or just face roll u.. TBH we dont know because u decided to NO SHOW us for Nemesis TW (which u know is a losing TW). they are too CSed for u, u cannot stand up to them because they are better in many ways.

if u want to stop being a *****, attack us, faceroll us like u said u would in faction chat before i left. if u cant even handle us u cant handle nem, get over it move on join another faction or GET UR **** together and become a powerhouse faction with the goal of fun TW's. hell half ur members dont know what to do in TW. rion, just get ur **** together, btw to say that ur faction isnt about winning? kinda sad. this is a reason no one comes to immunity.... no motivation.

*Insert More QQ Here*

/10char
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What is this, I dont even... b:shocked
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    DizasterX - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think its totally upto the leader of a faction to decide which faction he/she is going to attack or defend. Someone outside the faction should not rage about it b:bye

And regarding tonight's TW -

Gf Immunity b:kiss and Kiaxn b:angry
  • Faandral - Archosaur
    Faandral - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Guuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrllllllll, my Frosted Flakes tasted exactly the same before, during, and after TW, so what's the problem? Geo's arrows weren't flying through my screen and hitting me in the face - I'm still pretty (which is all that matters), so again I have to ask, what's the problem?

You can't tell someone to "get over it and move on" when you're raging over something so trivial.

Faan had fun tonight.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think its totally upto the leader of a faction to decide which faction he/she is going to attack or defend. Someone outside the faction should not rage about it b:bye

And GF nem, was the most fun I've had for a long time on this server b:victory
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Guuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrllllllll, my Frosted Flakes tasted exactly the same before, during, and after TW, so what's the problem? Geo's arrows weren't flying through my screen and hitting me in the face - I'm still pretty (which is all that matters), so again I have to ask, what's the problem?

You can't tell someone to "get over it and move on" when you're raging over something so trivial.

Faan had fun tonight.

see i hate people who cant read correctly, its not a rage its saying how it is. immunity will never be more than what they are now if rion doesnt shape things up.

@diz yes its the faction leaders choice and hes making a bad one. u tell me that immunity has a chance to beat ur faction and say it honestly. gg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Faandral - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Caps + Cursing = No rage? Gurl sit.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Ruv you fannypooo b:kiss
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    see i hate people who cant read correctly, its not a rage its saying how it is. immunity will never be more than what they are now if rion doesnt shape things up.

@diz yes its the faction leaders choice and hes making a bad one. u tell me that immunity has a chance to beat ur faction and say it honestly. gg

fail + troll = faandral? no way! sit down foo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

1. If you never try, you will never be able to know wether you would have won or lost.
    2. There are some things which matters more than more than winning and losing.

But w/e looking forward to tommrow's TW..
  • EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    EnmaKaoru - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. If you never try, you will never be able to know wether you would have won or lost.

Lub u Dis! b:kiss
  • Faandral - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    fail + troll = faandral? no way! sit down foo

You've never done anything with me to give you credibility to call me a fail, so that in turn makes you a troll, just saying. b:chuckle

But have to co-sign on what Diz said. All was fun, looking forward tomorrow, and I'm still pretty.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

@1. all they have to do is look at their members and then look at nem members. not hard to judge. Geo can 75% of ur faction with 1 barrage lol. and thats 1 of the many rank 9's.

@2. yes there are LIKE FUN TW's. RioNHale said in faction chat that he will not attack or show to Rescind, to try and starve us into disbanding... where is the fun TW in that. is losing to nem the best option for them right now? if they want to learn to TW properly they should go against someone more their size. never send a pro wrestler up against a teenager...

btw keep thanking nem for letting u last 1 hour :O, ohhh ty for toying around with our faction, great TW. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    You've never done anything with me to give you credibility to call me a fail, so that in turn makes you a troll, just saying. b:chuckle

But have to co-sign on what Diz said. All was fun, looking forward tomorrow, and I'm still pretty.

ohh come on.... im calling u a fail troll, not that u fail in game -.- jesus help us

double post ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

This is the generic response "oh go worry about your deal and not worry about us" Consdiering on the flip side, some people are particularily worried about OTEHR factions and raging about it in THEIR faction chat? Thats a bit, I dunno, hypocritical dont you think? (and Im NOT talking about the winning faction in that bout fyi)

It kind of becomes their business you know? And BTW that was NOT nem at their full strength, Im sorry-Ive seen MUCH better performance.This is not trolling, its a fact-if you were serious, you would have powered though instead of twidling your thumbs about "certain other games" *cough cough*

Now responding to other posts outside of this quote (because I always have to make it plainly obvious in case ppl QQ later)

All Im saying is that it matters when the attitude of the leader of a faction is mocking another faction he knows NOTHING about. Why do you think I left? Not because of TW, not because of PvE but because of the attitude. Its sickening to hear someone bash a faction they know nothing about, sans that some ppl were ex-Elusive. Excuse me sir, but is it really any of your buisness? You can GG about Nem but the bottom line is this-youre treating a faction that was foudned on something completely different than Elusive as if it WERE Elusive-and I'd be DAMNED if anyone runs over my apoth job and makes it LOOK like anything like the old officer core. b:angry But that's beside the point-At some point everyone was Ex Narla Impulse of Fatalis so as far as making Rescind out as the "next Elusive" and deciding to NO SHOW TO STARVE RESCIND OF TW is not only cowrdice, but a slap in the face. Knwo what Nem did when dying Narla did that? They just powered though and it didnt matter to them. You'd be fooling yourself to think that this would be any different. Oh thats right I forgot, its doesnt matter. Really? It doesnt? Then stop complaining about Rescind if you care about having fun-if you're gonna troll at least find out who's really there and find new material on them before you do it.

Don't come to a VGC Pokemon Tourney with Non EV'd Poekmon and your team with 4 dudes-it makes you look like a noob.
    Tamias-
  • lastwarrior85
    lastwarrior85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    can anyone post a video of that tw
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    RioNHale, u really need to rethink how u are running ur faction.

No I dont.
    u claim to be in it for fun but then turn ur back on a faction who WILL give u fun TW's or just face roll u..

Defence against Nem was already forseen a week ago, you can find a quote on forums from me on previous threads, we needed everyone we could get to defend our largest asset against the most challenging faction (by rumour and simply looking at the positioning on the map).

TBH we dont know because u decided to NO SHOW us for Nemesis TW (which u know is a losing TW).

Did I? weve never fought nemesis or resind, sacrficing misfortune for a chance to defend arch city against Nem seems worth it to me regardless of your underestimation of us.

And its too bad resind destroyed our crystal in the wined tw at misfortune in 23minutes.
    When other factions had 2 tws we waited at one point for an hour. (Yasnani or AuroraTear or Sygrr or Aiko_Chan back me up here b:surrender)

If resind really wanted a tw, they could have waited for Immunity V nemesis to end, 1hour 9minutes for us to to be beaten.
    cant wait to see that 85 wiz's next tw video, of rezulusinusive thatll be a blast I bet.

Oh wait you thought wed get rolled in 10minutes...?
    they are too CSed for u, u cannot stand up to them because they are better in many ways.

You were in that tw, you underestimated us, you didnt expect us to be able to take down panzzer, your own fault for picking resind over us.

if u want to stop being a *****, attack us, faceroll us like u said u would in faction chat before i left.

I did not ever in any circumstance say Immunity could faceroll resind, if I did, I would like a screenshot please.
    if u cant even handle us u cant handle nem,

We hadnt fought either, I think your just pissy resind didnt get your fix (again).

get over it move on join another faction or GET UR **** together and become a powerhouse faction with the goal of fun TW's. hell half ur members dont know what to do in TW.

You mean like join immunity one week then leave it on your sin to be an exec of resind, then get pissy when I dont care for your advice on who my faction should defend or attack?
    Id say resind is already a powerhouse faction from what weve all seen, filled with op csd players, lacking fun tws already.

rion, just get ur **** together, btw to say that ur faction isnt about winning?

Im sorry was that the elusive/zulusive motto now passed down?
    We are about winning but were also about having fun tws against the most challenging opponents being able to lose or win.
    Many of our own members and nemesis' members are probably suprised at the fight we put up compared to the mindset most had before this tw.

Our first loss against phoenix lasted exactly 1hour, our first loss against nemesis lasted 1hour 6minutes. We kept trying against phoenix we will keep trying against nem.

Too bad if resind isnt getting tws, thats none of my concern.
    kinda sad. this is a reason no one comes to immunity.... no motivation.

Its a shame that all of the 170+ members in my faction are not considered factors by you.

I respect them and Lead them best I see fit.

You could have been a factor in the decision making in Immunity if you gave a **** about us instead of resind, and hadnt left for them .

Its too bad you blew your chance, nerdrage all you want it wont get to us.
    Only you and resind will lose out from a QQfest.

We will continue to fight against Nem, but in serious/friendly TWs, not bitter-nerdrage-forum-fighting.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    This is the generic response "oh go worry about your deal and not worry about us" Consdiering on the flip side, some people are particularily worried about OTEHR factions and raging about it in THEIR faction chat? Thats a bit, I dunno, hypocritical dont you think? (and Im NOT talking about the winning faction in that bout fyi)

It kind of becomes their business you know? And BTW that was NOT nem at their full strength, Im sorry-Ive seen MUCH better performance.This is not trolling, its a fact-if you were serious, you would have powered though instead of twidling your thumbs about "certain other games" *cough cough*

Now responding to other posts outside of this quote (because I always have to make it plainly obvious in case ppl QQ later)

All Im saying is that it matters when the attitude of the leader of a faction is mocking another faction he knows NOTHING about. Why do you think I left? Not because of TW, not because of PvE but because of the attitude. Its sickening to hear someone bash a faction they know nothing about, sans that some ppl were ex-Elusive. Excuse me sir, but is it really any of your buisness? You can GG about Nem but the bottom line is this-youre treating a faction that was foudned on something completely different than Elusive as if it WERE Elusive-and I'd be DAMNED if anyone runs over my apoth job and makes it LOOK like anything like the old officer core. b:angry But that's beside the point-At some point everyone was Ex Narla Impulse of Fatalis so as far as making Rescind out as the "next Elusive" and deciding to NO SHOW TO STARVE RESCIND OF TW is not only cowrdice, but a slap in the face. Knwo what Nem did when dying Narla did that? They just powered though and it didnt matter to them. You'd be fooling yourself to think that this would be any different. Oh thats right I forgot, its doesnt matter. Really? It doesnt? Then stop complaining about Rescind if you care about having fun-if you're gonna troll at least find out who's really there and find new material on them before you do it.

Don't come to a VGC Pokemon Tourney with Non EV'd Poekmon and your team with 4 dudes-it makes you look like a noob.

Tammy I dont think you have any right to post here atm.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Neptuneq - Archosaur
    Neptuneq - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Rion +10 b:chuckleb:victory kaiser if you relly wanted a TW you would have waited and we wouldn`t see all trashtalk in WC about Immunity.Rion is doing a great job and you know it all to well.just like Rion said fun TW's do exists.so i dun see the point of you dissrespecting him with false claims and such.just keep it real and have fun ya b:chuckle thx for the fun Nem b:thanks
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    @1. all they have to do is look at their members and then look at nem members. not hard to judge. Geo can 75% of ur faction with 1 barrage lol. and thats 1 of the many rank 9's.

@2. yes there are LIKE FUN TW's. RioNHale said in faction chat that he will not attack or show to Rescind, to try and starve us into disbanding... where is the fun TW in that. is losing to nem the best option for them right now? if they want to learn to TW properly they should go against someone more their size. never send a pro wrestler up against a teenager...

btw keep thanking nem for letting u last 1 hour :O, ohhh ty for toying around with our faction, great TW. XD

What about Shahin(Same bow and same damage from BOA as Geo) What about Metredium who can 1shot majority of the server. LOL

Like I said, There is no harm in trying. b:thanks

And regarding Rions decision, Its his faction and he knows what is best for his faction better than me and you.
    I am not a part of his faction so I dont have any right to judge his decision and same applies for you in my opinion.

[P.S Im not trying to defend anyone I am just telling what i felt is right.]
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    not even worth a quote rion..

u dont have motivation, if u had motivation to take the map or to actually be something to this server u would have taken the chance a long time ago. i dont underestimate ur faction i know its capability, if everyone did their job u would be fine but they dont know their jobs.

it doesnt take me long to judge what a faction can and cannot do... i joined ur faction for a week saw no motivation and left to join one that had a goal. yes may have been new, but this faction will be one of the factors on archo server in the future.

ur faction can be a factor if u set a definitive goal and strive for it. thats something alot of players in this game have lost, a goal. CSing everything may allow u to acheive ur needs in an hour. but really, it doesnt show how to set something u can acheive. u should have expanded rather than go 2 lost lands and no gain this week. thats would have allow for more cash flow and less of a loss. defending archo was a waste of time due to the fact that nem would power house through u. even though they werent at full strength u still know how the outcome would be. winning and losing isnt the point. strategy that shows u have a goal is. u could have defended us and saved a land then taken another tomorrow like blade from treason and only lost 10mil income for that week. with guild bases coming out u know u need as much coinage as possible for fund it. but now u just fell into the negative for this week.

all together its w/e, just bid us next week and lets enjoy the last few pvp tw's for a while. or would u like to offer ur lowbies up to the slaughter against nem? b:thanks b:bye

all i have to say is this if u want a fun TW that will last 2+ hours attack us next week. well be waiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Rion +10 b:chuckleb:victory kaiser if you relly wanted a TW you would have waited and we wouldn`t see all trashtalk in WC about Immunity.Rion is doing a great job and you know it all to well.just like Rion said fun TW's do exists.so i dun see the point of you dissrespecting him with false claims and such.just keep it real and have fun ya b:chuckle thx for the fun Nem b:thanks

hopeless, and btw not going to wait for a faction who just no shows, not even sending one person to try and defend, no towers nothing. it was a faction decision to end it. i dont like to waste time and replying to this one was another waste of time. sorry if i sound alittle harsh and nothing personal towards u, but im sick of the wimpy attitude of this server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Tammy I dont think you have any right to post here atm.

free forums, she has every right to post :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    No I dont.

Defence against Nem was already forseen a week ago, you can find a quote on forums from me on previous threads, we needed everyone we could get to defend our largest asset against the most challenging faction (by rumour and simply looking at the positioning on the map).

Because you wanted to put pressure on them-I heard you say it yourself. You were looking for a fight and you taunted teh dragon so to speak.

Did I? weve never fought nemesis or resind, sacrficing misfortune for a chance to defend arch city against Nem seems worth it to me regardless of your underestimation of us.

And its too bad resind destroyed our crystal in the wined tw at misfortune in 23minutes.
    When other factions had 2 tws we waited at one point for an hour. (Yasnani or AuroraTear or Sygrr or Aiko_Chan back me up here b:surrender)

And you expected people to wait ONE HOUR for you? Good lord-even Narla didnt do that- at least Impusle respected enough to haul *** some kind of defense. Most time a faction shoudl ever have to wait is 20 minutes and even THAT is stretching it. If you can not defend a land successfully and TAKE CATAS OUT OF YOUR BASE, you should have no reason to complain about getting crystal walked on another land. Where's your 170+ to bring in a full 80 on both lands? Factions like Enrage from HT can successfully hold of 3 way ganks, and that servers old enough to give CSers and non-CSers alike to have the time to build up factions. They have about the same amount of people though the level average is 100 across the board so maybe that's what makes it different?

If resind really wanted a tw, they could have waited for Immunity V nemesis to end, 1hour 9minutes for us to to be beaten.
    cant wait to see that 85 wiz's next tw video, of rezulusinusive thatll be a blast I bet.

Oh wait you thought wed get rolled in 10minutes...?

Because erm for 40 minutes they were disratced by talks of another game, sorry to burst your bubble...

You were in that tw, you underestimated us, you didnt expect us to be able to take down panzzer, your own fault for picking resind over us.

Taking down Pannzer...what does that have to do with that statement of underestimation and Rescind? Any barb can be taken down if debuffed purged amp'd HF'd enough-and you dont need R8/9 for that.
    I did not ever in any circumstance say Immunity could faceroll resind, if I did, I would like a screenshot please.

We hadnt fought either, I think your just pissy resind didnt get your fix (again).

"Again"? There was no "first" Rescind...Ohhhh wait I forgot you think its Eluzive v. 3 huh? Sorry-Proc runs the ship and he does a different job of it, something you wouldnt understand because you dont even KNOW the faction nor its players but fromw hat you assume because you see some familiar ex-Elusive faces. Hate to break it to you but there's alot of Ex Narla and ex Impulse in there as well, so much for the Elusive annalogy.

You mean like join immunity one week then leave it on your sin to be an exec of resind, then get pissy when I dont care for your advice on who my faction should defend or attack?
    Id say resind is already a powerhouse faction from what weve all seen, filled with op csd players, lacking fun tws already.
    "OP CSED" players-Im not Csed. And youre not saying some of your members you've recently aquired aren't? That's pulling at straws for an arguement, because at some point in the server line if you play it long enough, you will aquire gears that may LOOK CS'd but arent and/or your skill augments you "OP gears". EVERY faction even BloodyDay has CSers-but at the end of the day players are players. Your gear doesnt matter jack squat if your attitude is less to be desired.

Im sorry was that the elusive/zulusive motto now passed down?
    We are about winning but were also about having fun tws against the most challenging opponents being able to lose or win.
    Many of our own members and nemesis' members are probably suprised at the fight we put up compared to the mindset most had before this tw.

Our first loss against phoenix lasted exactly 1hour, our first loss against nemesis lasted 1hour 6minutes. We kept trying against phoenix we will keep trying against nem.

Too bad if resind isnt getting tws, thats none of my concern.

Then dont talk sht about Rescind in fac chat where people can see it and raise eyebrows. If "rescind isnt getting TW's it isnt your concern" then dont MAKE it one. The Difference w/ PHOENIX was they were crumbling due to internal drama and when they had lost the big 3 heavy hitting R9's you started winning. That's not a fluke of the immagination. As I said earlier, Nem was not fighting their best for the first 40 minutes...

Its a shame that all of the 170+ members in my faction are not considered factors by you.

Umm...there's a larger portion of alts in there of Immunity Mains, then some of the otehr factions, so actually that numbers a bit less...and can they ALL be in that instance at the same TIME? Everyone who can GET ON is a factor and if those 170+ can not be on at the same time due to at least 5-7 that I know of being alts, its a waste of resurces.
    I respect them and Lead them best I see fit.

You could have been a factor in the decision making in Immunity if you gave a **** about us instead of resind, and hadnt left for them .

Its too bad you blew your chance, nerdrage all you want it wont get to us.
    Only you and resind will lose out from a QQfest.

We will continue to fight against Nem, but in serious/friendly TWs, not bitter-nerdrage-forum-fighting.

...Yet you bash them just as hard in fac chat and in Vent. b:surrender Just because it's not broadcast on teh forums doesnt mean behind teh doors your arent bitter yourself-in fact you were still expressing annoyance when Narla land locked you...[

This IS the Archo forums right? *looks around* And Im posting on my Archo char right? *check* Yeeepp I think Im allowed to post here :3
    Tamias-
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All this trolling on the forums . . . .

Quite unseemly.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    All this trolling on the forums . . . .

Quite unseemly.

what is this, i dont even BLUEMYSTIC go back to SZ D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No need, I be blue
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Neptuneq - Archosaur
    Neptuneq - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hopeless, and btw not going to wait for a faction who just no shows, not even sending one person to try and defend, no towers nothing. it was a faction decision to end it. i dont like to waste time and replying to this one was another waste of time. sorry if i sound alittle harsh and nothing personal towards u, but im sick of the wimpy attitude of this server.

ummm you have all time to post about no shows here but not time to wait for that decent TW you wanted? ok i`m confused b:surrender i`m sure that you guys relly could wait if you wanted it so badly especially if the faction wanted a TW.
    wimpy attitude? o.O''
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Great TW tonight RioNHale I enjoyed it a lot!! Thank you all in Immunity who shared in the fun. I am glad to see you guys growing into a strong and respectable faction. You guys have stayed very dedicated to working on your faction from the inside and gaining loyalty. You should be proud!

To everyone who thinks that wasn't the best we could do. To a certain extent I agree and then again I don't. We have lost a lot of our good players to other factions. We don't have the same core group we used to. I'm not going to go into much details but fact is we gave you all we had tonight the only thing we lacked was a little bit more communication which we lost due to the fact that we were scrambling at the beginning. Some of our squad leaders didn't even come online to help and a few other variables were thrown in the mix. With that said... Immunity is no "roll over" and all that they need (in my opinion) is more experience with tactics against us. I think they did an awesome job and well upon their way.

I am glad to see the majority of you all being positive about that TW, after all we are here to have fun - no reason to get upset about this kind of stuff.

Furthermore, I talked to RioNHale last week about attacking Archosaur so to a certain extent we agreed to have a fun TW between each other this week anyways.

Keep up the great work Immunity, I am humbled by your dedication to your faction. You're one of the last standing old factions on the server and you've played your cards well. I hope to see you grow to one day 3 hour TWs then us losing (QQ I don't wanna lose!).

*Psst Psst* Hey RioNHale... I think it worked! b:chuckle

On a separate note, how did Pokemon **** end up in this thread? I don't get it... I like skimmed over it and saw Pokemon then just moved to the next comment... b:embarrass
    Winning b:pleased
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Good to see Kaiser and Tammy showing their true colours I guess.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-